Have you thanked a Republican today?

Proud Boy

Nov 18, 2018
Do you ever wonder what a mess America would be in if it wasn't for Republicans?

Not all Republicans deserve thanks. I'm just being the "devil's advocate" here. :biggrin:

No thanks, JEB. No thanks, Mitt. No thanks, McCain. No thanks, Flake...

Democrats tend to do, and Republicans tend to not do.

So, anything positive, or negative both tend to be by Democrats.

All Republicans do is cut taxes, they're just Democrats who cut taxes.

We create economies, though. And real jobs, not like the part-time and government jobs Democrats give themselves a pat on the back for creating.

We create economies, though. And real jobs, not like the part-time and government jobs Democrats give themselves a pat on the back for creating.

The economy isn't so great, merely because inflation is rising so much.

• Banned

Democrats tend to do acts of violent racism, and Republicans tend to not do acts of violent racism.

Democrats tend to do acts of violent racism, and Republicans tend to not do acts of violent racism.

Neither party is particularly racist today, and that's a problem in my views.

What "inflation"? Good old American greenbacks are still the world standard, and I can purchase more Tijuana whores for my dollar than ever before.

Do you ever wonder what a mess America would be in if it wasn't for Republicans?

Never once.

I do, however, often wonder what the United States would be like if we were to elect people who actually gave a shit about serving the people who elected them rather than continually electing people who are more interested in getting rich, getting power, keeping power, and keeping the citizens of this country in a constant state of meaningless bickering...

Last edited:

What "inflation"? Good old American greenbacks are still the world standard, and I can purchase more Tijuana whores for my dollar than ever before.

So, now Mexico's Tijuana is a goal post of Republican greatness?????

Talk about a low goal-post.

Neither party is particularly racist today, and that's a problem in my views.

That isn't what the Democrats are telling me. According to them we're all "Hitlers" and Klanners.

Never once.

I do, however, often wonder what the United States would be like if we were to elect people who actually gave a shit about serving the people who elected them rather than continually elected people who are more interested in getting rich, getting power, keeping power, and keeping the citizens of this country in a constant state of meaningless bickering...

That's what we did with Trump.

Never once.

I do, however, often wonder what the United States would be like if we were to elect people who actually gave a shit about serving the people who elected them rather than continually elected people who are more interested in getting rich, getting power, keeping power, and keeping the citizens of this country in a constant state of meaningless bickering...

Yeah, that's what that was... How's that worked out thus far?

It's in the mess it's in partially because of republicans.

OSHA, EPA, the "war" on (some) drugs, the military-industrial complex and too many elective foreign military interventions to mention, the Department of Fatherland Security, TSA, Patriot Act & domestic spying, and much, much other foolhardy stupidity was brought to us by, or exacerbated by, republicans.

Clean up your room.

I thank PATRIOTS and pray for PATRIOTS everyday.

And also for President Trump.

That's what matters.

just to add: Neocons and Rinos I do not thank. So there

The economy isn't so great, merely because inflation is rising so much.[/QUOTE]

Link to your lie please.

IF American MALES could get pregnant, there would be NO discussion about ABORTION, from the right.

So, in light of that FACT, I say FVCK Republicans; period.

Never once.

Maybe Trump will unwittingly do good things, but Trump is always looking out for Trump. He spent the last couple months talking about himself at other people's campaign rallies.

Forum List

Back