Have you thanked a Republican today?

Democrats tend to do, and Republicans tend to not do.

So, anything positive, or negative both tend to be by Democrats.

All Republicans do is cut taxes, they're just Democrats who cut taxes.
Democrats tend to do acts of violent racism, and Republicans tend to not do acts of violent racism.

Republicans tend to send their kids off to wars that don't mean shit, all while they expect no women to have reproductive rights.

Sure; just make more babies so we can send more Americans off to more wars!!!

Do you ever wonder what a mess America would be in if it wasn't for Republicans?

IF American MALES could get pregnant, there would be NO discussion about ABORTION, from the right.

So, in light of that FACT, I say FVCK Republicans; period.

you are a real del I mean you are :cuckoo: :dunno:

What I stated is true.

If males were the ones getting pregnant then the GOP would NOT be talking about abortion.

YOU know that & I know that; it's true.

I don't care if you like that, or not but it's true & you know it.

Do you ever wonder what a mess America would be in if it wasn't for Republicans?

IF American MALES could get pregnant, there would be NO discussion about ABORTION, from the right.

What I stated is true.

If males were the ones getting pregnant then the GOP would NOT be talking about abortion.

Not true.

What I stated is true.

Not true.

Well, then YOU should go get pregnant, girl :21:

What I stated is true.

Not true.

Well, then YOU should go get pregnant, girl :21:
Republican women get pregnant and they're still anti abortion.

You just joined today and you start what I consider to be a borderline bait thread. So I'm not sure if you're serious but if you are.....you're going to cause some liberal feathers to get ruffled.

Democrats tend to do, and Republicans tend to not do.

So, anything positive, or negative both tend to be by Democrats.

All Republicans do is cut taxes, they're just Democrats who cut taxes.
Democrats tend to do acts of violent racism, and Republicans tend to not do acts of violent racism.
Yeah. That creep who shot up the church in South Carolina and the other creep who shot up the synagogue in Pittsburgh and Timothy McVeigh. They were all Birkenstock wearing, kumbya singing Liberals.

Never once.

I do, however, often wonder what the United States would be like if we were to elect people who actually gave a shit about serving the people who elected them rather than continually elected people who are more interested in getting rich, getting power, keeping power, and keeping the citizens of this country in a constant state of meaningless bickering...

That's what we did with Trump.

Yeah, that's what that was... How's that worked out thus far?

Working out great. Thank you President Trump, and thank all you Republicans or otherwise, who voted for him.

Now if the Democrats would only quit their silly nonsense and accept the fact that he's the President. They are where all the division is coming from.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back