Have you seen the video of Cop Killer Luis Bracamontes, Trump is using to scare Republicans?

the illegal alien mexican was in the country and he killed 2 cops . I am sure that he represents lots of the same people in the invading caravans . I could not care less if it was 'bush' or who ever else as thats immaterial to me . [also . feck 'all bushes' since 2004 ] DeanRD . --- Still , good video , i like it very much as it shows the kinda people that want to get into the USA DeanRD ..

Luis Bracamontes, Cop-Killer in Trump’s Twitter Video, Actually Came Back to U.S. Under Bush

What Republicans are saying to scare their base is so different to reality.

Luis Bracamontes came here, sure, but he was deported by Clinton.

He came back under Bush and stayed for the last 6 years of the Bush Administration.

Democrats deported him and Republicans not only let him back in, but let him stay until he murdered. Then, under Obama, he was sent to prison.

Oh, those pesky facts. Once again they strike.

Oh... you mean the DEMOCRATS DARLING?

dem-trash.jpg

And yet, it was Democrats who sent him away and Republicans that let him stay.

Go figure.

You're a bald faced liar.

Next...

The facts are public knowledge dumdum. LEARN something of value.

Yeah, I know the FACTS, YOU know the FACTS, and the FACTS ARE, it's the KENYAN MUSLIM DOG TURD OBAMA'S CATCH AND RELEASE PROGRAM that's why that fucker was set lose.

NOW YOU WANNA SHOW US HOW UTTERLY FUCKING BAT SHIT STUPID YOU ARE and DOUBLE DOWN?

For the love of God... you'd do yourself a MAJOR favor by just SHUTTING THE FUCK UP sometimes... DUMBASS.

i like the video of the cop killer simply because it show what many in the invader caravans are like . Thanks for posting it DeanRD !!
View attachment 226162
Take two to control one of the mob.
Because he looks just like women and children?

DqzbZyFWoAEdlXX.jpg
Could you be a bigger LIAR if you TRIED... SERIOUSLY... could you POSSIBLE spread more BULL SHIT if you TRIED?

I don't think so...

Migrant caravan in Guatemala breaks through border fence into Mexico – video

You do YOURSELF, you do NO ONE HERE, you do NO ONE ON THIS PLANET any favors with your DUMBFUCKERY and LYING. You are a SHIT STAIN.

i like the video of the cop killer simply because it show what many in the invader caravans are like . Thanks for posting it DeanRD !!
View attachment 226162
Take two to control one of the mob.
Because he looks just like women and children?

DqzbZyFWoAEdlXX.jpg
---------------------------------------- They don't belong in the USA as they STEAL from my kids and other American kids . And then the fertile invading females drop more anchor babees DeanRD .

the illegal alien mexican was in the country and he killed 2 cops . I am sure that he represents lots of the same people in the invading caravans . I could not care less if it was 'bush' or who ever else as thats immaterial to me . [also . feck 'all bushes' since 2004 ] DeanRD . --- Still , good video , i like it very much as it shows the kinda people that want to get into the USA DeanRD ..[/QUOTE
no one takes yer silly zhit link seriously Bullwinkle !!
What do you take seriously? Lies?
no one takes yer silly zhit link seriously Bullwinkle !!
What do you take seriously? Lies?
Have you noticed how similar Bracamontes' statement is to that of Bowers the synagogue shooter? Ginned up hate has no ethnicity, no borders. To compare him to the possibility of refugee intent (but not fact) and overlook the rising domestic ethnic malice is just another mote/beam mindset.

the illegal alien mexican was in the country and he killed 2 cops . I am sure that he represents lots of the same people in the invading caravans . I could not care less if it was 'bush' or who ever else as thats immaterial to me . [also . feck 'all bushes' since 2004 ] DeanRD . --- Still , good video , i like it very much as it shows the kinda people that want to get into the USA DeanRD ..
Bill Clinton kicked him out of the country. George Bush and the Republicans let him back in and didn’t make him leave. After he killed somebody Obama sent him to prison where he’s awaiting possible death. And yet Republicans want to blame Democrats and Obama? Fuk off fools!

Bill Clinton kicked him out of the country. George Bush and the Republicans let him back in and didn’t make him leave. After he killed somebody Obama sent him to prison where he’s awaiting possible death. And yet Republicans want to blame Democrats and Obama? Fuk off fools!
---------------------------------------- big deal , bushes are scum same as 'mrobama' and the dems . 'bushes are open border globalists same as 'mrobama' and the 'dems' . Illegal alien mexican was a murderer and he murdered 2 American police . And there are probably many mexicans and 'otm' just like the murderer in the invading caravan . Anyway , thanks for the video showing what many of these invading caravan people are like . So , good video and thanks for it DeanRD !!

Thanks for your silly reply , i thought that you were ignoring ME Bullwinkle !! [chuckle]

Forum List

Back