Have you seen the video of Cop Killer Luis Bracamontes, Trump is using to scare Republicans?

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Luis Bracamontes, Cop-Killer in Trump’s Twitter Video, Actually Came Back to U.S. Under Bush

What Republicans are saying to scare their base is so different to reality.

Luis Bracamontes came here, sure, but he was deported by Clinton.

He came back under Bush and stayed for the last 6 years of the Bush Administration.

Democrats deported him and Republicans not only let him back in, but let him stay until he murdered. Then, under Obama, he was sent to prison.

Oh, those pesky facts. Once again they strike.

Luis Bracamontes, Cop-Killer in Trump’s Twitter Video, Actually Came Back to U.S. Under Bush

He came back under Bush and stayed for the last 6 years of the Bush Administration.

Democrats deported him and Republicans not only let him back in, but let him stay until he murdered. Then, under Obama, he was sent to prison.

Oh... you mean the DEMOCRATS DARLING?

dem-trash.jpg

• Banned

dem-trash.jpg

And yet, it was Democrats who sent him away and Republicans that let him stay.

Go figure.

Hey dum dum, Republicans don’t “let” illegals in. They get in thanks to piss poor border security no matter who is Prez. Who is in favor of the wall and border security and who is for open borders?

dem-trash.jpg

Go figure.

You're a bald faced liar.

Next...

Hey dum dum, Republicans don’t “let” illegals in. They get in thanks to piss poor border security no matter who is Prez. Who is in favor of the wall and border security and who is for open borders?

NOBODY is for open borders, Queequeg of the good ship Pequod. Hard to believe so many swallowed that one without even a little bit of sugar.

dem-trash.jpg

Go figure.

Next...

No lie! Check it out.

i like the video of the cop killer simply because it show what many in the invader caravans are like . Thanks for posting it DeanRD !!

i like the video of the cop killer simply because it show what many in the invader caravans are like . Thanks for posting it DeanRD !!
Amazing, Pis, but how do you know the personalities of the caravan participants? Have you been there, walked with them, scoped them out?

dem-trash.jpg

Go figure.

Next...

No lie! Check it out.

I already know, yes, you lie, it's the OBAMA CATCH AND RELEASE that let him go, period.

Now... you want to double down on lying, triple down... show everyone just what kind of a major LIAR you are?

Amazing, Pis, but how do you know the personalities of the caravan participants? Have you been there, walked with them, scoped them out?
-------------------------------------------------------- not interested , i'll go with ASSUMPTION based on my Common sense and 70 years of life experience . Plus hey , i don't want them in the USA even if they were all Saints and Nuns Bullwinkle .

dem-trash.jpg

Go figure.

Next...

No lie! Check it out.

I already know, yes, you lie, it's the OBAMA CATCH AND RELEASE that let him go, period.

Now... you want to double down on lying, triple down... show everyone just what kind of a major LIAR you are?

Trump claim about Democrats and cop killer is Pants on Fire

It takes weak-minded individuals to cast their vote because of moral panic, rather than using critical reasoning skills. It's amazing how much anti-intellectualism is involved on this forum.

If Trump put out an ad, or did a press conference tomorrow saying water is no longer H2O, but is O2H, there would be people here posting articles saying he is right, some saying he isn't being serious and only trying to piss off intellectuals and liberals so they support it, and the very few who will say he's wrong but as long as their stocks continue to do well they are happy.

Trump supporters don't care about the truth, and sadly even those that KNOW when Trump is lying or wrong, sell out their values for tribalism and filling their pocket books.

Last edited:
-------------------------------------------------------- not interested , i'll go with ASSUMPTION based on my Common sense and 70 years of life experience . Plus hey , i don't want them in the USA even if they were all Saints and Nuns Bullwinkle .
OK, kid. I wont respond to your posts anymore and you can ignore mine and we'll both be better off for it. Best wishes, pis!

dem-trash.jpg

Go figure.

Next...

The facts are public knowledge dumdum. LEARN something of value.

if talking to me , well cool , i don't mind your surrender Bullwinkle .

Forum List

Back