Question about Kavanaugh. What happened to the investigation?

SavannahMann

Platinum Member
Nov 16, 2016
While the confirmation process was underway, we heard nothing but daily recitations of how awful and a rapist he was. But now, nothing. What happened to those allegations? I mean, criminal actions from coast to coast. But nothing? Why aren’t the Democrats still pushing for the investigations? I mean, you can impeach him when you gather the evidence. You could see him charged in State Court. But suddenly, nothing. Silence.

Does this mean it was all crap that was hoped to derail the nomination? I suspect yes to the answer for that question.

Their paid accusers have wafted away into the fog, as they always do.

FordBlas.jpg

While the confirmation process was underway, we heard nothing but daily recitations of how awful and a rapist he was. But now, nothing. What happened to those allegations? I mean, criminal actions from coast to coast. But nothing? Why aren’t the Democrats still pushing for the investigations? I mean, you can impeach him when you gather the evidence. You could see him charged in State Court. But suddenly, nothing. Silence.

Does this mean it was all crap that was hoped to derail the nomination? I suspect yes to the answer for that question.
No one ever tried to start a criminal investigation, so far as I know. I remember Ford's counsel saying they had no intention of it.
Maybe the Senate started one of their time and money wasting investigations into him--don't I remember two or three claims that was going to happen? But I'm guessing those legislators got told to go soak their heads.

The left pours everything they've got into whatever underhanded thing they're trying to do, then when it fails they just drop it and move on to the next underhanded thing. Their current underhanded effort is illegal voting. If they win back the House, they'll pour everything they've got into investigations and subpoenas against anyone they deem threatening to their leftist agenda. All the Republicans need to do is stop letting them flood our country with freeloaders and America haters and they won't be able to win any more elections.

The left pours everything they've got into whatever underhanded thing they're trying to do, then when it fails they just drop it and move on to the next underhanded thing. Their current underhanded effort is illegal voting. If they win back the House, they'll pour everything they've got into investigations and subpoenas against anyone they deem threatening to their leftist agenda. All the Republicans need to do is stop letting them flood our country with freeloaders and America haters and they won't be able to win any more elections.
Great post, S.J, as always, thank you.

upload_2018-11-1_11-34-50.png

We will shortly see if the Democrats will continue in their insanity when they "take control" of the HR. Assuming they do/

No one ever tried to start a criminal investigation, so far as I know. I remember Ford's counsel saying they had no intention of it.
Maybe the Senate started one of their time and money wasting investigations into him--don't I remember two or three claims that was going to happen? But I'm guessing those legislators got told to go soak their heads.

I just saw them on TV Ford is trying to find out who the daddy is of her son

Forum List

Back