Have you listened to right winger Bin Shapiro?

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Here is one where he supposedly "DESTROYS" Neil Degrasse Tyson.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

The majority of Republicans say colleges are bad for America (yes, really)

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

Unfortunately, this guy is a symptom of what is wrong with right wingers.

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

The so-called benefits of ignorance preached by the Republican Party to their simple-minded minions are the reasons the conservatives on these message boards will be unable to understand your excellent OP.

To make conservatism flourish, the devoted followers must be kept away from education, especially its effects of teaching analytical thinking. Analytical thought leads people to seek truth and facts, both of which conservatives are taught by their faiths and their politicians to selectively deny. For example, science is bad, except for the science that creates weapons to kill their fellow man, or can be exploited by Big Business for profits. The belief in all other science is subject to approval, or denial, by religious leaders and conservative politicians.

Given the opportunity, the GOP and the clergy would have scientists (and others who threaten the success of the oppressive Christian conservative agenda) condemned as heretics to be stoned to death.

He says a lesbian dance theory major thought they would graduate from college and make six figures?

Well, I looked and looked and I couldn't find any colleges that teaches such a thing. They do teach Queer Studies:

Degree Requirements

That's because there are millions of gays and they have a high suicide rate. I'm sure people like Bin Shapiro calling them names probably has a large role.

Listen to how he manages to get "redistribution" into his talk about science. And he calls Mr. Tyson a "liberal" just because he likes science. Mr. Tyson admired Bush. He said Bush got it right.

Creationism and science are not incompatible? That learning should be democratic? Give the ignorant equal time?

The majority of research isn't by government, but by business. But NASA has had a huge role. I don't believe he even knows that. And when I was young, the GOP was the party of science. Now they think college is bad for America and the GOP has been taken over by a strange right wing cult. They call it Christianity, but they are the kind that belong to Trump's Evangelical Council. Those that follow the Prosperity Gospels of Joel Osteen and others of that ilk.

The so-called benefits of ignorance preached by the Republican Party to their simple-minded minions are the reasons the conservatives on these message boards will be unable to understand your excellent OP.

To make conservatism flourish, the devoted followers must be kept away from education, especially its effects of teaching analytical thinking. Analytical thought leads people to seek truth and facts, both of which conservatives are taught by their faiths and their politicians to selectively deny. For example, science is bad, except for the science that creates weapons to kill their fellow man, or can be exploited by Big Business for profits. The belief in all other science is subject to approval, or denial, by religious leaders and conservative politicians.

Given the opportunity, the GOP and the clergy would have scientists (and others who threaten the success of the oppressive Christian conservative agenda) condemned as heretics to be stoned to death.

Just to take your point about education for a layup...Condoleezza Rice is a well educated African American female who is a conservative.

Right there, your entire premise is proven to be bullshit.

I am glad you are able to share it with all of us, and I am able to tell you that you are full of shit.

Free speech is the TITS, isn't it?

Degree Requirements

This is EFFETE SNOBBERY of the left on full display here. Dehumanize your competition. Berate them as ignorant tools. That ELEVATES YOU and your minions of morons to stellar intellectual status. And it would be funny --- if this little tribal conflict wasn't fixing to turn into a full blown Civil War.

THEN -- we can have the "Minion of Morons" and the "Clan of the Spineless" locked in mortal combat while the Big Middle gets a break from all your noise.

You are a major CERTIFIED moron. Going on in thread about a JEWISH guy in a Yalmulkah -- being part of the Evangelical Christian cult..

It's gotta to worse than just stupid and ADHD. Get yourself diagnosed.

Degree Requirements

It seems you have changed your screen name. What's up with that?

Denison, Babson and Northwestern all offer classes in lesbian dance theory.

Lesbian Dance Theory
Your link shows NO course in lesbian dance theory, just one "researcher." Furthermore even if there was a course, that does not mean you could MAJOR in lesbian dance theory as Benny the Bully falsely claimed. Benny, like all Right-wing verbal bullies, creates Straw Men to argue with.

Degree Requirements

Yes I listen to him from time to time. He is excellent at:

1) Being very bright and eloquent.
2) Obliterating retarded leftists.

Now, let me guess which of the two the OP is butthurt about today.

Their own words belie their actions.

If Ben Shapiro's own words make him a laughingstock, why not let him speak and embarrass himself.

It would help the left.
I'm not saying he should be "shut up". That's what the GOP does.

Degree Requirements

Yes I listen to him from time to time. He is excellent at:

1) Being very bright and eloquent.
2) Obliterating retarded leftists.

Now, let me guess which of the two the OP is butthurt about today.

You could imagine you obliterate anyone if you lie. Even Jesus.

Lesbian Dance Theory
Your link shows NO course in lesbian dance theory, just one "researcher." Furthermore even if there was a course, that does not mean you could MAJOR in lesbian dance theory as Benny the Bully falsely claimed. Benny, like all Right-wing verbal bullies, creates Straw Men to argue with.
Speaking of bullies, here is Ben Shapiro failing to bully Piers Morgan. If you go on Youtube, you can find the same interview, heavily edited, with titles like:
Piers Morgan gets "owned" by Ben Shapiro

The right just has to lie all the time. They just can't stop themselves.

This is so bizarre. Do you really think queer studies is adequate preparation for a highly or moderately paid career. If so, what is it?

This is EFFETE SNOBBERY of the left on full display here. Dehumanize your competition. Berate them as ignorant tools. That ELEVATES YOU and your minions of morons to stellar intellectual status.
“All of America is watching because you guys are so stupid. It’s horrifying, I am grateful, and you can all go to hell, you pathetic, lying, stupid jackasses,”
-Ben Shapiro, Berkeley 09/14/2017

Lesbian Dance Theory
Speaking of bullies, here is Ben Shapiro failing to bully Piers Morgan. If you go on Youtube, you can find the same interview, heavily edited, with titles like:
Piers Morgan gets "owned" by Ben Shapiro

The right just has to lie all the time. They just can't stop themselves.

I love how Benny the Bully after accusing Piers of standing on the graves of Sandy Hook hypocritically stood on the "ashes" of his holocaust victim relatives.

All these leftists running away from Shapiro's message which is nonsense college courses won't get you a job.
If people were really taking nonsense MAJORS in college, Benny the Bully would NOT have to make up FAKE college majors.

Forum List

Back