Have You Heard of This Family?

Deathy Penalty Appropriate?

• Yes

Votes: 14 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 2 12.5%

• Total voters
I'm personally not a death penalty proponent, but the law doesn't match my opinion so....I'd say yes, under the law as it stands there are more than enough aggravating circumstances to make this an appropriate capital case.

If I am not mistaken, I believe that while the animals were raping and murdering the women, the cops had a perimeter around the house.

This was in response to the teller being on alert. Somone at the bank called the police.... so they were there.

The dad rolled or crawled across his yard due to his injuries and was able to get his neighbors attention.

I know it is monday morning QB'ing, but I wish something more was done, and done sooner. Maybe those girls would still be alive.

How were the perps apprehended?
Was it at the scene or later?
If there was indeed a perimeter, how did they get past it...?

This is a horrible case, and those animals dont deserve a quick death. (dull butterknife)

This is a horrible case, and those animals dont deserve a quick death. (dull butterknife)[/FONT]

They were caught after they set the house on fire (the mother and two girls they'd repeatedly raped still tied to the beds) and fled in the families car. The police caught them when- they crashed into a police cruiser during their escape.

Someone needs to come kick my ass if there is another thread on this. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is a horrible case, and those animals dont deserve a quick death. (dull butterknife)[/FONT]

They were caught after they set the house on fire (the mother and two girls they'd repeatedly raped still tied to the beds) and fled in the families car. The police caught them when- they crashed into a police cruiser during their escape.

Thanks...

I just wish they were caught sooner. What a tragedy.

I cant imgine how that dad must feel. (I get a knot in my stomach just thinking about it)

He will deffinately be in my prayers.

I am all for having them brutally raped and beaten. Then tied to beds and burned until dead.

Works for me. More so since the two of them didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

I would believe in the DP if it didn't take ten years and more money than life in prison to do it. Plus I feel the DP is the easy way out.

I am all for having them brutally raped and beaten. Then tied to beds and burned until dead.

Works for me. More so since the two of them didn't think there was anything wrong with it.

OK... just asking, but who in the Hell is going to want to rape them.

How about we cover them in a jelly of "gorilla horny honey" and put them in a big cage with sex depraved gorillas, and I mean some big silver backs, not just any 'Ol monkey will do for this job.

Then we sell tickets to it :razz:

OK... just asking, but who in the Hell is going to want to rape them.

How about we cover them in a jelly of "gorilla horny honey" and put them in a big cage with sex depraved gorillas, and I mean some big silver backs, not just any 'Ol monkey will do for this job.

Then we sell tickets to it :razz:

Put the word out and i am sure that there would be takers for the job.

We could stick pineapples covered in habanero pepper extract up their ass everyday ... for starters.

they covered this case in court tv. both of these monsters had long long criminal records.

Forum List

Back