FBI agents cheat on test about 4th Amendment

Discussion in 'Law and Justice System' started by Quantum Windbag, Sep 28, 2010.

1. Quantum Windbag

Quantum Windbag Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    SpyTalk - FBI cheating confirmed by Justice Department

These are the people Obama wants to give more power to search and wiretap. That makes me feel so much safer.

2. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    Well frankly when you put an admitted tax cheat in charge of the IRS can you expect honestly and integrity from any of your employees?

3. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    This is why we call for smaller government, at all levels. Cluelessness, cheating and people gaming the system exist everywhere in government.

The only solution is to have minimum necessary government.

4. fyrenza

fyrenza Ariel Looney Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +378
    That's only 0.0011% of the testees, :rofl: as it were!

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  5. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    Using your logic, we should call for more government since public enterprise has cluelessness, cheating, and people gaming the system everywhere.

People are people, the amount of government isn't going to change that. All it's going to change is who's ripping you off. However, your little spiel and rant about how anti-government really makes no sense in the context of this thread unless you want to start outsourcing our national security to private companies. Blackwater alone should tell you how much of a good idea that would be. If you are a student of history at all, you'd also know that private groups becoming the main army for the Roman Empire is one of the reasons for it's downfall.

Post fail on your part, big time.

Addressing the rest of the thread:

As for this, should we be really surprised at this point? I'm not. Coming from someone who is firmly against the Patriot Act, FISA, and other poorly related bills that rip up our civil liberties, this is just same shit just different day sort of deal.

I'm going to make a educated assumption and say the majority of those who are now complaining about what Obama is doing were silent if not encouraging when the government began to take apart our civil liberties after 9/11 brick by brick.

And the only reason I'm bringing up Obama is because he was specifically mentioned in the thread. Whether Obama or McCain was President wouldn't of made a difference in what is currently going on.

Tl;dr: Same shit, different President. People are people, whether they are in government or public enterprise.

6. Madeline

Madeline BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,624
    I'm just flabbergasted. The FBI is our elite law enforcement agency, and getting hired there is no easy task. How can people who have that as their ambition, who manage to achieve it, risk it all for a passing grade they doubtless could have gotten if they had studied?

What discipline does the FBI plan, Quantum Windbag? Will the cheaters be terminated? Seems to me, they should be -- unless "Fidelity, Bravery, Integrity" is no longer the FBI's motto.

7. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    Beats me, since it was just discovered by their IG I don't think they have had time to think about discipline. Mayne Congress will hold hearings and right regulations, that always seems to help.

:eusa_whistle:

8. ConHog

ConHog BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +897
    You're dumb, just stump ass dumb.

Smaller government means less employees needed means they can be pickier about whom they hire. That just makes sense, as you grow, you must loosen up the hiring standards.

Also, QW didn't blame Obama for anything in the OP so you just brought him into the conversation so that you could whine some more about how mean people are to him. Seriously Bert..................

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  9. Modbert

Modbert Daydream Believer Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,962
    That's not true at all.

Also, I never said he blamed Obama, I said he specifically mentioned Obama as if it would be any different under McCain it seemed.

Perhaps instead of thinking of ways to talk down to me, you can actually read what I wrote. :thup:

10. Quantum Windbag

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,221
    If you were not a partisan hack you would know i mentioned Obama because he is the one that is currently trying to expand wiretapping powers. If McCain was in office I would say the same thing, because I oppose all erosion of my rights, and yours. I am willing to bet that I am much more willing to get into a persons face and challenge his assumption that he has the power to take away my, or your, rights than you are. I challenge cops when they pull me over, and when they ask me a question. I challenge CBP when they want to know why I was in Mexico or Canada.

You should be thanking me, and people like me, instead of claiming that we are only doing it because Obama is black.