Have you guys heard about this?

Gop guy

Apr 17, 2004
West Reading PA
If this is true so help him.

I was watching Hannity and Colmes tonight, they had a Vietnam vet named Jon O'Neil on.

He leads a group called Vietnam vets for truth.

He said the same basic stuff we already know about Kerry:
-He lied about his fellow soldiers
-He screwed up on the battlefield
-He got those medals from minor flesh wounds.

The shocker has to do with the last one on that list.

He said Kerry actually SHOT HIMSELF to get one of those medals.

Now I know Kerry will say anything and appease anyone to get elected, but this?

I'm not ready to believe this just yet. But if this is true my disgust for him will soar to a whole new level and he will be SO dammed.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Originally posted by Gop guy

I was watching Hannity and Colmes tonight, they had a Vietnam vet named Jon O'Neil on.

Now I know Kerry will say anything and appease anyone to get elected, but this?

I'm not ready to believe this just yet. But if this is true my disgust for him will soar to a whole new level and he will be SO dammed.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Holy crap. If this is true, this is political manna. Thank you lord. Sustenance from above. Awesome.

Hold up, his doctor said that he said Kerry "may have tried to injure himself"

Not shot himself, sorry bout that.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

[/ QUOTE]

I don't understand. Will the right ever face the issues or is it going to be wave after wave of pure bullshit?

There were atrocities going on in Vietnam, Kerry already said he lied when he spoke of his fellow men committing those atrocities, it was 30 years ago! Get over it!

Kerry was injured for America, if you spill blood, you get the purple heart. Now, if you want to be an extremist and believe it was a fingernail scrape or it needed to be amputated, so be it, just as long as you admit he was heart.

The "scandel" the right was trying to create about whether you can call a medal a ribbon was ridiculous. At least Kerry has medals/ribbons to throw over a wall if he wants to!

I hope at least everyone realizes that this "kerry shot himself" bs is just that, bs.

Th

posted by paletian jew
I don't understand. Will the right ever face the issues or is it going to be wave after wave of pure bullshit?

There were atrocities going on in Vietnam, Kerry already said he lied when he spoke of his fellow men committing those atrocities, it was 30 years ago! Get over it!

Kerry was injured for America, if you spill blood, you get the purple heart. Now, if you want to be an extremist and believe it was a fingernail scrape or it needed to be amputated, so be it, just as long as you admit he was heart.

The "scandel" the right was trying to create about whether you can call a medal a ribbon was ridiculous. At least Kerry has medals/ribbons to throw over a wall if he wants to!

I hope at least everyone realizes that this "kerry shot himself" bs is just that, bs.

Th

My probelm as i have said is that instead of running like other politicians on issues and just using their military background as just that a background, KErry has chosen to use his service as the answer for every question. He is running for president based on the fact that he served his country in Vietnam. When the brought up the baseless allegations AGAIN that Bush never served in Vietnam and was AWOL and therefore wouldnt be a good president was him saying that he would be a good president because he served.

He brought this on himself. He didnt want to run on his record cause he knew what it was. Now he just wants to be remember as a war hero from 30 years ago and nothing else. He is the one running on something that happened 30 years ago and now its backfiring.

why doesn't kerry just take his shirt off and show us his scars from battle?ohhh that's right,because he has no scars.:D

Heard about this on Rush today. Rush read a report from teh doctor that treated him.

Kerry says the boat came under fire from shore and he was wounded.

The doc said the unit told a different story. There was no enemy fire. The doc was told by other members in the unit that Kerry fired a mortar at close range into some rocks on shore. That's where the shrapnel came from suppposedly.

The doc said the metal pulled from Kerry ass was not consistant with a bullet and since the boat was not damaged he could only conclude that it came from the mortar round.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Please tell me that is has been beyond a doubt proven true!

Unless the doctor and the other men in his unit are complete liars, i don't think so.

Th [/B][/QUOTE]

I'll tell you what pal, you go up to a Vietnam Veteran that was spit on when he came home because of the crap Kerry said and tell him to get over it. You go to the families of the POWs that Kerry pushed to leave behind and tell them to get over it. Go to the men who really did spill blood over there, only to have one of their so called brothers in arms call them a war criminal and tell them to get over it. Most of all, the next time John Kerry wants to wave his medals in someones face to try and get elected President of the United States, tell him to get over it.

I don't know, why don't you ask the Kerry campaign why they do nothing but lie, make up, and exagerate stories.

I'm curious as to why they do that too.

THE RIGHT IS RIGHT

Forum List

Back