New Guy....

Originally posted by Gop guy
Would you perfer Bush as President, or Kerry as President?

Gop Guy,

I say this with all due respect to someone relatively new and who may not be thinking things all the way through here.

Let DK, OCA, Jim, or anyone else out there tell you.

Don't allign yourself with an idiot who will run around the board being a troll and getting away with it because he has been here a while.

He will NOT help you in any positive area when he doesn't even have any fact to back up his claims.

I have answered the question directly NUMEROUS times, and inderectly in most of my posts.

I am not answering it again.

Read my avatar. That should tell you everything.

Originally posted by Gop guy
Sorry, I saw his siggy and thought I'd ask.

No need for apologies, the guy is a continual pest and my anger is directed at him, not you. I apologize if it appears otherwise.

He is TRYING to needle me every chance he gets.

If he had just one ounce of common sense, he would understand the difference between Coke, Pepsi, or RC.

Instead, he thinks there are only Coke and Pepsi.

Worse, he REALLY thinks there is just a root beer and everyone else is crazy and calls them names for it.

You've never answered this as far as I've seen, newguy. Please post a link to the thread where you did. Or just tell us again.

Originally posted by DKSuddeth
he did say give him 8 hours, I can wait.

8 hrs was on evolution. This Bush/ Kerry question he's never answered, that I've seen. Maybe he just needs more time on this too.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Just tell us already, or STFU permanently.

Care to enforce that LeftWingSympathiser?

Racism is a function of the belief in evolution if you follow evolutionary theory to its extreme. This makes you a believer in racism.

As such, you know which associations PROMOTE evolution?

Pretty much all of them are intertwined in the democratic party.

The right wing is known for their "religious right" examples.

I guess we know what you are REALLY about since you are into the racism and evolution thing, don't we?
:)

Originally posted by NewGuy

Racism is a function of the belief in evolution if you follow evolutionary theory to its extreme. This makes you a believer in racism.

I guess we know what you are REALLY about since you are into the racism and evolution thing, don't we?

Bush or kerry, dodger?

I'll tell you RWA, isn't New Guy a dodger?!?! I mean, you try to get him to articulate his position on a particular political issue, and he dodges around and never really addresses the substance of it. Don't you find this tactic disturbingly familiar? I certainly do, but in a somewhat different context. Hmmmm......

Originally posted by Syntax_Divinity
I'll tell you RWA, isn't New Guy a dodger?!?! I mean, you try to get him to articulate his position on a particular political issue, and he dodges around and never really addresses the substance of it. Don't you find this tactic disturbingly familiar? I certainly do, but in a somewhat different context. Hmmmm......

You got something to say to me, nutknocker?

Originally posted by NewGuy

Gosh, rereading this just reminded me what a stew of idiocy resides between your ears.

Originally posted by dilloduck
Newguy can't decide on anything until it shows up magically in his bible.

He who laughs last laughs best.

Originally posted by rtwngAvngr
Just answer the question already Newguy, you fraud. Bush or Kerry?

He's already answered the question in other threads. The answer was neither, he's voting for the Constitutionalist candidate, if I remember correctly.

Now give it a freakin' rest, will you? :mad:

New Topics

Forum List

Back