Have We Really Hit Depression 2.0?

I said go away. How's that, Lush. I don't answer to you, you're not that important
You’re spewing bullshit and expecting f people to believe you.

Are you fucking serious? Why ? What was he basing it on? How the fuck does anyone know if he actually exists..

Tell your story walking

You’re spewing bullshit and expecting f people to believe you.

Are you fucking serious? Why ? What was he basing it on? How the fuck does anyone know if he actually exists..

Tell your story walking

You must be bored. Google it... it'll stop you annoying me

At 4.9% GDP growth?

Only in MAGA world.
Link? I saw 3.3% growth.

It isn't recession or depression that is the immediate problem anyway. The immediate problem is the overall fragility of the economy. We have become over dependent on foreign goods, we lack any means of being self sufficient, and any number of events can spiral us on a downward trajectory. We no longer control our own destiny.

Google what? Your imaginary hedge fund manager?

Fuck off

Careful I might do what you're infamous for... running to mods screaming help me! I'm in over my head!!!!

Google it, this economy is a trainwreck, even JP Morgan -Chase is predicting a fallout

Link? I saw 3.3% growth.

It isn't recession or depression that is the immediate problem anyway. The immediate problem is the overall fragility of the economy. We have become over dependent on foreign goods, we lack any means of being self sufficient, and any number of events can spiral us on a downward trajectory. We no longer control our own destiny.
You can thank Trump for that if true.

Careful I might do what you're infamous for... running to mods screaming help me! I'm in over my head!!!!

Google it, this economy is a trainwreck, even JP Morgan -Chase is predicting a fallout
You go right ahead and do that StupidIrishBitch

I googled “unemployment numbers and employment numbers don’t match”

Know what I got asshole?

An article from some fucking hedge fund from TWO YEARS ago claiming that we were in impending doom.

TWO YEARS AGO asswipe

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Rogue AI, don't be a computer. We are no where a major recession much less a depression.

As long as mortgage rates and bond yields don't come down, we will be stuck in a 3.5 to 4.0% inflation rate.

That's tolerable, but until the banks can make money on interest instead of paying out, that is our lives.

• Informative
Reactions: IM2
Sure honey. Whatever you say

Did he show you how that works?

What hedge fund does he work for?
1706327209712.png

You go right ahead and do that StupidIrishBitch

I googled “unemployment numbers and employment numbers don’t match”

Know what I got asshole?

An article from some fucking hedge fund from TWO YEARS ago claiming that we were in impending doom.

TWO YEARS AGO asswipe
Things take time to catch up with Slow Joe at the helm. You should be looking at workforce participation, what and how many jobs people have, the drastic and constant downward adjustments to the Biden reporting, and shy away from those liberal loon outlets you favor.

Somebody said that in the beginning of a commercial I saw earlier on today. Although I wasn't around for the first one, I'm almost certain that things haven't gotten that bad yet but they probably will if Biden ends up getting a second term.
I think you have hit a financial panic because you are so gullible...

Rogue AI, don't be a computer. We are no where a major recession much less a depression.

As long as mortgage rates and bond yields don't come down, we will be stuck in a 3.5 to 4.0% inflation rate.

That's tolerable, but until the banks can make money on interest instead of paying out, that is our lives.
Way to miss the point. Fragility. That is the problem, only exasperated by the total chaos the clown Biden invited to the world stage through his ineptitude and weakness. All the while liberal media ignores the many issues around the world that could create significant problems with immediate effects.

Things take time to catch up with Slow Joe at the helm. You should be looking at workforce participation, what and how many jobs people have, the drastic and constant downward adjustments to the Biden reporting, and shy away from those liberal loon outlets you favor.
BS. You know nothing about economics if you even begin to give trump credit for the economy during his presidency.

Forum List

Back