Hate crimes charges in New Orleans

If it was "Whitey" who committed this act, the Libberhoids would be jacking off in jubilation.

In New York being white in public is a death penalty offense.

Union Square Rampage Leaves Man Brain Dead At Bellevue « CBS New York

Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.

“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground

Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived.

The police are investigating as to whether or not this qualifies as a hate crime.

I think Drudge is the one most responsible for the way the racist metrosexual sissyboy crowd is now in a state of perpetual meltdown. Drudge has gone into a 24/7 race-baiting mode, and where Drudge goes, FOX and much of our nutty conservative MSM follow.

Babbitt was minding his own business as he walked through the crowd near the chess boards in Union Square when a man made a hateful announcement and began his rampage, witnesses said.

“He said ‘the next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],’” one woman said. “His fist went in and the man’s head bobbed and he hit the ground and you could hear his skull hitting the ground

Stunned witnesses counted a total of three people attacked. The suspect, Lashawn Marten, 31, remained at the scene until police arrived.

The police are investigating as to whether or not this qualifies as a hate crime.

Libs are hard at working thinking up a reason how this isn't a hate crime.

I think Drudge is the one most responsible for the way the racist metrosexual sissyboy crowd is now in a state of perpetual meltdown. Drudge has gone into a 24/7 race-baiting mode, and where Drudge goes, FOX and much of our nutty conservative MSM follow.

Yes and liberals don't race bait, not especially the president. Presidents normally comment on shootings or people being arrested at their homes..

Libs are hard at working thinking up a reason how this isn't a hate crime.

It's all because of Drudge. If Drudge didn't report it, the crime would never have happened.

Jerk of the day Alert.^^

Can a liberal explain to me why the President of the USA commented on a Harvard university professor getting arrested at his home, and charges dropped, while not commenting on someone being attacked and killed for racial reasons in a very famous and busy part of NYC?

It's all about the black.

I'm surprised obama hasn't personally called the perpetrators to tell them they look like his relatives.

Jerk of the day Alert.^^

Just facts.

Why are the haters so against facts?

Seriously. You all post here everyday about how you hate blacks, gays, transgenders, women and yet, you have a little hissy fit when your hatred is acknowledged.

Not one of you has the courage to own your own words.

The democrats should just propose a bill legalizing murder when blacks kill whites. It would free up massive amounts of court time, save money, empty the prisons, and give the police more resources to pursue whites who kill blacks in self defense.

Forum List

Back