Hate crimes charges in New Orleans

Last edited:
Luddy is walking while white a d mentally challenged a death sentence in Arizona?

Get an education. Your posts seldom make any sense because you are unable to express your self intelligently.

If I understand your garbled post correctly, you are actually saying,

"Luddly, is walking while white and mentally challenged a capital crime in Arizona?

To which, I would answer, wtf are you yammering about? Why would I care about AZ state law?

Beating someone up carries a death sentence, that's why trayvon martin is dead. It just needs to happen more often.

Since when does assault carry a death sentence?

Let's ask Delbert Belton. We could have a séance.

So, now you seem to be saying that the definition of "assault" is actually murder.

Which is it?

Assault?

OR

murder?

Trayvon was stalked and murdered.

gz was assaulted. In spite of your garbled posts, he was not murdered.

hey Neddly, any comment on the Killing of Daniel adkins (the killer of who was arrested 2x later than zimmerman was, it took twice as long).. Or are you gonig to run away like the libfag you are?

Since when does assault carry a death sentence?

Let's ask Delbert Belton. We could have a séance.

So, now you seem to be saying that the definition of "assault" is actually murder.

Which is it?

Assault?

OR

murder?

Trayvon was stalked and murdered.

gz was assaulted. In spite of your garbled posts, he was not murdered.

George Zimmerman was not murdered for one simple reason. He was armed. If either of the victims had been armed, they wouldn't have been murdered either. trayvon martin is a thug and taking him out has saved the lives of his future victims. He wasn't just a thug, he was on the thug career path.

I see neddly ran away like the prancing sissy he when presented with the Daniel Adkins story. pretend it didn't happen!

Or are you going to run away like the libfag you are?

You're not concealing yourself well in that closet. Something about homosexuality is present in most everything you write. You'd probably be less hostile if you stopped denying that part of yourself. Now, you'd still be a bedwetter even if you did come out, as that can't be changed so easily. But don't worry, some guys like that.

Now, if we liberals were part of an inbred racist fuktard cult, we could scour the entire world every day and list every crime a white commits against a black, then cite it as proof of how whitey hates the blacks. But given no liberal wants to stoop as low as the inbred racist fuktard cult, we're not going to do that. So good luck with your race-baiting victimhood crusade. No, we're not going away. We'll always be around to point out your sickness. Decent society will continue to regard you as something to be scraped off of a shoe, which is why you have to hide in little racist cliques on message boards.

Blacks are becoming more feral with every new generation

Forum List

Back