Hate Crime Down in the United States. Thanks Law and Order Trump

President supports law enforcement. Hate crimes down. Despite the lies by DNC and liberal media...the people of the United States acting more civil toward one another. Well except when liberals attack Trump supporters.
Are Hate Crimes in US Peaking?

This link is from August 10?!? Can you Trumpbots post data from remotely current sources...PLEASE.

BTW, hate crimes were up 150% in Houston and 25% in Philadelphia...so it ain't all rosy.

But obviously when there is no recessions for years - crime goes down. That falls under the 'well duh' category.

The incredibly xenophobic, racist and misogynistic Trump (for a POTUS) has done NOTHING to 'bring people together'..except old, 'white', mostly stupid (IMO), largely uneducated Trumpbots...to his rally's.

Oh yeah...this looks like a smart, highly educated bunch...LOL...

donald-trump-supporters-567270.jpg

Jeez...look at that psycho woman in the front?

You mean like this hate crime?
Arrest Of Houston Shooting Suspect Raises Questions Of Initial Hate Crime Calls

How would I know...I did not write the OP article?

President supports law enforcement. Hate crimes down. Despite the lies by DNC and liberal media...the people of the United States acting more civil toward one another. Well except when liberals attack Trump supporters.

This link is from August 10?!? Can you Trumpbots post data from remotely current sources...PLEASE.

BTW, hate crimes were up 150% in Houston and 25% in Philadelphia...so it ain't all rosy.

But obviously when there is no recessions for years - crime goes down. That falls under the 'well duh' category.

The incredibly xenophobic, racist and misogynistic Trump (for a POTUS) has done NOTHING to 'bring people together'..except old, 'white', mostly stupid (IMO), largely uneducated Trumpbots...to his rally's.

Oh yeah...this looks like a smart, highly educated bunch...LOL...

donald-trump-supporters-567270.jpg

Jeez...look at that psycho woman in the front?

You mean like this hate crime?
Arrest Of Houston Shooting Suspect Raises Questions Of Initial Hate Crime Calls

How would I know...I did not write the OP article?

You cant read?

When Navarro heard about the alleged attack against Smollett, she says she believed him. Now, she feels "duped" and "pissed" learning the recent developments in his investigation.

"I am going to need more than an apology. He's going to have to pay very serious consequences."

"I'm just wondering what's going through his mind," Huntsman said about Smollett's negative impact on Chicago. "How does he look himself in the mirror when [he] gets up in the morning? How do you go to bed at night?"

'The View' co-hosts react to Jussie Smollett's allegedly staged attack: 'I am going to need more than an apology'

The Chief of Police of the City of Chicago summed it up best. I have always told my childrren that when you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid to my face. That I can't see through this lie, that you think I'm dumb enough to believe.

The Chief of Police made it clear that they doubted his story from the start but that they gave this man the benefit of the doubt because why would he lie? When they learned it was a publicity stunt to get him a raise in pay, well, then, you entitled little snot. You wasted our valuable time when we could have been solving REAL crimes, you insulted our City which has always treated you well, and you frightened our citizens into thinking these dangerous people were at large in our community. And you will make it that much harder for the next REAL case of hate crimes which are on the increase in the USA, to be believed.

That about sums it up. And that's why no apology for this will ever be enough.

This goes for ANYONE who makes a false police report of a hate crime, or rape.
I'll forgive him....as he's bagging my groceries.

I wonder what he will do for a living the rest of his life? It certainly won't be as good of a job as he had.

I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself. A lot of people have done that for a lot less. This is soooo embarrassing.

When Navarro heard about the alleged attack against Smollett, she says she believed him. Now, she feels "duped" and "pissed" learning the recent developments in his investigation.

"I am going to need more than an apology. He's going to have to pay very serious consequences."

"I'm just wondering what's going through his mind," Huntsman said about Smollett's negative impact on Chicago. "How does he look himself in the mirror when [he] gets up in the morning? How do you go to bed at night?"

'The View' co-hosts react to Jussie Smollett's allegedly staged attack: 'I am going to need more than an apology'

The Chief of Police of the City of Chicago summed it up best. I have always told my childrren that when you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid to my face. That I can't see through this lie, that you think I'm dumb enough to believe.

The Chief of Police made it clear that they doubted his story from the start but that they gave this man the benefit of the doubt because why would he lie? When they learned it was a publicity stunt to get him a raise in pay, well, then, you entitled little snot. You wasted our valuable time when we could have been solving REAL crimes, you insulted our City which has always treated you well, and you frightened our citizens into thinking these dangerous people were at large in our community. And you will make it that much harder for the next REAL case of hate crimes which are on the increase in the USA, to be believed.

I wonder what he will do for a living the rest of his life? It certainly won't be as good of a job as he had.

I wouldn't be surprised if he kills himself. A lot of people have done that for a lot less. This is soooo embarrassing.

He goal was to "boost his profile" and get a raise from the $65,000 per episode he was earning, on a series which broadcasts 18 new episodes per year. That's $1,170,000 per year. Plus this show gives him name recognition for his own music career and further acting roles.

I personally hope he never works again in the entertainment business. Having spit on the opportunity he was given as "not enough", and having used and abused the lesser mortals who he duped, he has proven himself most unworthy of the opportunities he's been given. I'm sure there's another young talented male singer who would be grateful as hell for such an opportunity.

He goal was to "boost his profile" and get a raise from the $65,000 per episode he was earning, on a series which broadcasts 18 new episodes per year. That's $1,170,000 per year. Plus this show gives him name recognition for his own music career and further acting roles.

I personally hope he never works again in the entertainment business. Having spit on the opportunity he was given as "not enough", and having used and abused the lesser mortals who he duped, he has proven himself most unworthy of the opportunities he's been given. I'm sure there's another young talented male singer who would be grateful as hell for such an opportunity.
Yes. Most unworthy. He proved it.

I always laugh when people feel sorry for guys like Mike Tyson who were lucky enough to make millions and squander it away. Why feel bad for someone who had a million and lost it when I never had a million? Feel sorry for me!!!

So the hate crime rate has come down from the spike it had from 2015 to 2018, starting with trumps campaign? LOL, and try giving us real numbers Nationwide not this crap propaganda, super duper.

Trump probably not happy FBI arrested white nationalist terrorist Hasson

These are his people

Democrats only real platform heading into 2020 is HATE. They hate Trump, they hate the MAGA hat and they hate Trump supporters. Nothing but HATE and MISERY coming from Democrats these days. Lord knows they can't talk about the booming economy, record low unemployment, peace with North Korea, low gas prices (FOR TWO YEARS NOW!!!), great stock market, the wall being built as I type, and killing babies after they're born.

Can't take someone seriously who thinks Poppy was a good president.
He was a drug dealer and a war criminal and I'd piss on his grave if I ever could.

Democrats only real platform heading into 2020 is HATE. They hate Trump, they hate the MAGA hat and they hate Trump supporters. Nothing but HATE and MISERY coming from Democrats these days. Lord knows they can't talk about the booming economy, record low unemployment, peace with North Korea, low gas prices (FOR TWO YEARS NOW!!!), great stock market, the wall being built as I type, and killing babies after they're born.
Actually we hate the hateful lies you parrot and the fact you are brainwashed with b*******.

These are his people
What’s wrong with being a nationalist no matter what your race? Nationalist are super patriots who love their nation. I don’t get your point?

Yes. Most unworthy. He proved it.

I always laugh when people feel sorry for guys like Mike Tyson who were lucky enough to make millions and squander it away. Why feel bad for someone who had a million and lost it when I never had a million? Feel sorry for me!!!
Tyson is black. According to Democrats he is a victim that deserves reparations.

It's strange how Chicago can be seen as both a repository of progressive violence and savagery, and also an example of how US citizens are getting along, on this site. :lol:
Not progressive violence...but black on black crime that liberals won’t discuss.
It's progressive violence because they are the ones who create the circumstances in which it blooms.

These are his people
What’s wrong with being a nationalist no matter what your race? Nationalist are super patriots who love their nation. I don’t get your point?

Stephen Decatur Quotes

Our country! In her intercourse with foreign nations, may she always be in the right; but our country, right or wrong.

It's strange how Chicago can be seen as both a repository of progressive violence and savagery, and also an example of how US citizens are getting along, on this site. :lol:
Haha,exactly.

"Thank you democrat leadership of big cities!"

Forum List

Back