Hate Crime Down in the United States. Thanks Law and Order Trump

President supports law enforcement. Hate crimes down. Despite the lies by DNC and liberal media...the people of the United States acting more civil toward one another. Well except when liberals attack Trump supporters.
Are Hate Crimes in US Peaking?

Luckily for us instead of guessing if it's going up or down we have the FBI's official statistics.

2008 9160 incidents of hate crime. (last Bush year)
2015 6885 incidents of hate crime. (Last Obama year)
2016 7321 incidents of hate crime. (first Trump year)
2017 8437 incidents of hate crime. (most recent year with data)

Hate Crime

So, to answer that question of "Are hate crimes in the US Peaking?" according to the most detailed report by the Federal Bureau of Investigation, actually since he's become President they've grown by about 25%. So no. They are not.

Actually it looked like they peaked in 2008, and with a new president in office saw a major drop off. Now the past two years under a new regime they are back on the rise.

This is why the "lies by DNC and liberal media" doesn't hold water. You try and use fake old data to support it rather than the most extensive study by TRUMPS FBI.

Why do you intentionally lie? Is it purposefully to misinform people? Or is it pure ignorance on the topic and being a lemming and just following them over the cliff because you like the direction of the story?

President supports law enforcement. Hate crimes down. Despite the lies by DNC and liberal media...the people of the United States acting more civil toward one another. Well except when liberals attack Trump supporters.

It's strange how Chicago can be seen as both a repository of progressive violence and savagery, and also an example of how US citizens are getting along, on this site. :lol:
Not progressive violence...but black on black crime that liberals won’t discuss.

Well, call it the violence which comes from progressive policies, then. Whatever you want to say about it, Chicago is often used as an example of the worst violence and crime in the country, yet your article is pointing to it as one of the major cities where hate crimes are down. ;)
Hate crimes...not “crime” overall in Chicago. Remember, Chicago is a blue city.

Yes, but you decided it was an example of "the people of the United States acting more civil toward one another."

It's strange how Chicago can be seen as both a repository of progressive violence and savagery, and also an example of how US citizens are getting along, on this site. :lol:
Not progressive violence...but black on black crime that liberals won’t discuss.

Well, call it the violence which comes from progressive policies, then. Whatever you want to say about it, Chicago is often used as an example of the worst violence and crime in the country, yet your article is pointing to it as one of the major cities where hate crimes are down. ;)

Yeah HATE crimes are down.....brotha killing brothas is not considered a hate crime.

Thanks to affirmative-action putting blacks in senior positions in Chicago, they solve only 17% of their murder cases after disarming the whites in that city. Same deal in all the northern and eastern cities.....they just ain't cut out for analytical thinking.

Would you blame him if hate crimes were up?

Would you blame him if his words caused maga aholes to go out and commit hate crimes?

Then stfu
I would party if someone exterminated the TV show VIEW whores. Slowly to let them beg for their lives. Never believe them again. Women are insane.

Every day threads are posted on USMB by rightwing members or Trump supporters that are based on distortions and lies. This thread is an example.

Every day threads are posted on USMB by rightwing members or Trump supporters that are based on distortions and lies. This thread is an example.

Not everyone has access to millions of people, such as Jussie and the MSM...dumbass.

Would you blame him if hate crimes were up?

Would you blame him if his words caused maga aholes to go out and commit hate crimes?

Then stfu
I would party if someone exterminated the TV show VIEW whores. Slowly to let them beg for their lives. Never believe them again. Women are insane.
Why what did they say?

When Navarro heard about the alleged attack against Smollett, she says she believed him. Now, she feels "duped" and "pissed" learning the recent developments in his investigation.

"I am going to need more than an apology. He's going to have to pay very serious consequences."

"I'm just wondering what's going through his mind," Huntsman said about Smollett's negative impact on Chicago. "How does he look himself in the mirror when [he] gets up in the morning? How do you go to bed at night?"

'The View' co-hosts react to Jussie Smollett's allegedly staged attack: 'I am going to need more than an apology'

Obviously this is NOT true. Just last night I witnessed Don Lemon declare "Hate crimes are on the rise in the USA."

Go on, tell me who in US news media is more credible than PRO BLACK minded Don Lemon?

Peace.

Why hasn't the Justice Department announced the arrest of a domestic white male terrorist, a self-admitted white nationalist with a "hit list" of Trump enemies in the press, and Democratic politicians, including Nancy Pelosi? They arrested the guy a week ago on terrorism charges, and court filings at his bail hearing said the current charges are just the "tip of the iceberg" of the charges he will be facing when he comes to trial.

Donald Trump has been tweeting up a storm about witch hunts, and Jussie Smollett, and the media being the "enemy of the people", and here is a guy, preparing to take out Donald Trump's "enemies", and the FBI, the corrupt evil FBI, stopped this asshole for mass murder along the lines of the guy in Finland who killed 77 people at a leftist political gathering in Finland, and Trump completely ignores this event, like it never happened. If this guy had been an illegal immigrant, or a Muslim terrorist, he would be blasting it from his Twitter feed, and thanking his Justice Department from saving you all from this scourge. But a white guy killing the press and Democratic leaders, not even a "Thank you job well done" from the President. Just a whole series of tweets blasting a fake charge by a small time actor looking for publicity.

Idiots are heeding the cry of "kill all of the Democrats", and "Soros funded Caravans of Death", that so frequently pop up in the postings of the Russian posters on this board and elsewhere in social media, and at Trump rallies.

How long are the owners of this board going to continue to allow self-admitted Russian trolls to post their poison here?

Last edited:
When Navarro heard about the alleged attack against Smollett, she says she believed him. Now, she feels "duped" and "pissed" learning the recent developments in his investigation.

"I am going to need more than an apology. He's going to have to pay very serious consequences."

"I'm just wondering what's going through his mind," Huntsman said about Smollett's negative impact on Chicago. "How does he look himself in the mirror when [he] gets up in the morning? How do you go to bed at night?"

'The View' co-hosts react to Jussie Smollett's allegedly staged attack: 'I am going to need more than an apology'

The Chief of Police of the City of Chicago summed it up best. I have always told my childrren that when you lie to me, you're telling me that I'm stupid to my face. That I can't see through this lie, that you think I'm dumb enough to believe.

The Chief of Police made it clear that they doubted his story from the start but that they gave this man the benefit of the doubt because why would he lie? When they learned it was a publicity stunt to get him a raise in pay, well, then, you entitled little snot. You wasted our valuable time when we could have been solving REAL crimes, you insulted our City which has always treated you well, and you frightened our citizens into thinking these dangerous people were at large in our community. And you will make it that much harder for the next REAL case of hate crimes which are on the increase in the USA, to be believed.

That about sums it up. And that's why no apology for this will ever be enough.

This goes for ANYONE who makes a false police report of a hate crime, or rape.

I’m not really worried about one guy. I’m more worried about the Republican Party bringing hateful racism to the entire country.

This link is from August 10?!? Can you Trumpbots post data from remotely current sources...PLEASE.

BTW, hate crimes were up 150% in Houston and 25% in Philadelphia...so it ain't all rosy.

But obviously when there is no recessions for years - crime goes down. That falls under the 'well duh' category.

The incredibly xenophobic, racist and misogynistic Trump (for a POTUS) has done NOTHING to 'bring people together'..except old, 'white', mostly stupid (IMO), largely uneducated Trumpbots...to his rally's.

Oh yeah...this looks like a smart, highly educated bunch...LOL...

donald-trump-supporters-567270.jpg

Jeez...look at that psycho woman in the front?

The woman, look at the kid. Kids like “ baby shark, do, doo, do, dee, do”. That said, I have no faith in hate crime stats. What’s a hate crime? In Pasadena Texas, also known as ”Pasa( get down)dena” or “Stinkadena” there was a KKK book store. Sat there for years and HPD would have to guard it because it got set on fire allot, as well as regularly vandalized. Those acts are also tossed into those stats as hate crimes. So yeah, they are proud up because things like that are reported now. Another one, I work for a school district. A kid had written the pas word is “N” word that’s also reported as a hate crime. Fake reports like jusse smollet get tossed in there to.

This link is from August 10?!? Can you Trumpbots post data from remotely current sources...PLEASE.

BTW, hate crimes were up 150% in Houston and 25% in Philadelphia...so it ain't all rosy.

But obviously when there is no recessions for years - crime goes down. That falls under the 'well duh' category.

The incredibly xenophobic, racist and misogynistic Trump (for a POTUS) has done NOTHING to 'bring people together'..except old, 'white', mostly stupid (IMO), largely uneducated Trumpbots...to his rally's.

Oh yeah...this looks like a smart, highly educated bunch...LOL...

donald-trump-supporters-567270.jpg

Jeez...look at that psycho woman in the front?

You mean like this hate crime?
Arrest Of Houston Shooting Suspect Raises Questions Of Initial Hate Crime Calls

nothing like racism to warm your soul, is there?

Forum List

Back