What Next From Loons/Liberals?Watch Your Language In Restaurants!,Cant Ask Dark Meat Or White Meat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeOnLido

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2018
:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: First it's the ban on straws, be careful when you call someone a he or a she. Then offering hairstyles. So what next? Waiters may go to jail if they bring up the option of "White Meat" or "Dark Meat" when explaining the menu?
Well, they may throw you in jail for getting someones gender wrong, may as well put a server in jail for giving a minority patron a choice of white and dark meat !!!!
:puhleeze:
And then it will be the dessert selection !!!!
:laugh2: :hyper: :iagree:

i have a field day with servers when they tell me whats on the dessert menu

:abgg2q.jpg: :aargh: :aargh: :aargh: First it's the ban on straws, be careful when you call someone a he or a she. Then offering hairstyles. So what next? Waiters may go to jail if they bring up the option of "White Meat" or "Dark Meat" when explaining the menu?
Well, they may throw you in jail for getting someones gender wrong, may as well put a server in jail for giving a minority patron a choice of white and dark meat !!!!
Link?

CNN will eventually bring up the White&Blacks restroom crisis

really? so if a white male hair stylist ask his customer/or reccomends a hair style,,he goes to jail? no trial?

I don’t know what this thread was supposed to be about, but it is complete and utter nonsense and does not belong in the politics forum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back