Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

...... We need immigrants that CAN ASSIMILATE

One of the greatest strengths of my nation is that any people can assimilate. If you ever understand why this is true you just might start to understand America.
I live with them and they are all high crime areas. Not assimilating

You mumble under your breath as you shuffle past, careful not to be noticed or overheard. I work with these populations every day, and they are assimilating just as generations before them did.

That would leave him with nothing to speak about.

Yeah. Probably.

But for all of the debates we have about matters of foreign policy, whether we believe them to be failures or successes, our soldiers aren't the ones starting the wars. But they are certainly its casualty. In a lot of ways. One doesn't necessarily have to be planted in order to be rendered dead.

Last edited:

One of the greatest strengths of my nation is that any people can assimilate. If you ever understand why this is true you just might start to understand America.

What does "assimilating" mean? And who is "them"?
to absorb into the culturaltradition of a population or group… the belief that tolerant hostswould be able to assimilateimmigrants of whatever creed or colour. — Brian Holmes
b : to make similar … the onlyfaculty that seems to assimilateman to the immortal gods. — Joseph Conrad

Africans and Latinos

You mumble under your breath as you shuffle past, careful not to be noticed or overheard. I work with these populations every day, and they are assimilating just as generations before them did.
Lol yea ok yuppie hahaha

Lol ok libtard..

Au contraire, mon frere. Heh heh. I'm a real liberal. You've likely never met one of those, I'd imagine. I hear they hit harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out. I wouldn't wanna debate one of em. No way. Nope. Huh uh. And they're kinda dicks about it, too. Of course, that's just the word.

Lol ok libtard..

Au contraire, mon frere. Heh heh. I'm a real liberal. You've likely never met one of those, I'd imagine. I hear they hit harder than the Backstreet Boys with a new single out. I wouldn't wanna debate one of em. No way. Nope. Huh uh. And they're kinda dicks about it, too. Of course, that's just the word.
Who did you vote for in 2016

I lived in South Africa for almost a decade. I still talk to friends there at least once a week. It's not happening there.
Talk to the farmers.
It's not happening. It's fake news. Not real. A fabrication. A lie. A falsehood. Gilding on the Lilly. Misleading. Factually incorrect. Untrue. A Whopper.

Are you starting to get the point here?

I lived in South Africa for almost a decade. I still talk to friends there at least once a week. It's not happening there.
Talk to the farmers.
It's not happening. It's fake news. Not real. A fabrication. A lie. A falsehood. Gilding on the Lilly. Misleading. Factually incorrect. Untrue. A Whopper.

America is doing very well, get over it
Ok,.let's try this.

Go back and look at the post you responded to. Open the quote box and follow the thread. Now look at your reply. Do you see a problem here?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Talk to the farmers.

Ok,.let's try this.

Go back and look at the post you responded to. Open the quote box and follow the thread. Now look at your reply. Do you see a problem here?
No I see deranged libtards complaining about the best economic times in American history..

Talk to the farmers.

Ok,.let's try this.

No I see deranged libtards complaining about the best economic times in American history..
Still not responding to my post.

Could it be that you are deliberately trying to derail the topic? Why would you do that I wonder?

Talk to the farmers.

Ok,.let's try this.

Could it be that you are deliberately trying to derail the topic? Why would you do that I wonder?
Cool story, wages just went up again ..

Ok,.let's try this.

Still deflecting. You are aware of the topic, yes?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Ok,.let's try this.

Cool story

Ok,.let's try this.

Cool story
Boy you are just as thick as two short planks aren't you.

Cool story
Boy you are just as thick as two short anks aren't you.
Cool story,, can you move on from your ass beating ? Lol

Forum List

Back