Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

Simple...
Black Africans take property from Whites.
Black Africans starve and ask working Americans to send them money and food.
Time to tell the Black Africans to sustain themselves or die.
Exactly....

I hope they die so the rightful owners of the land (the superior whites) can retake their property...Whites have peacefully owned Africa for thousands of years and its about time they are given back what is theirs.....
The US has no obligation to save people who consistently fail.
We aren't talking about republicans.....

We are talking about these inferior subhuman negroids.....stick to the script Scooter
We are taking about a continent that can’t install plumbing.
All of your ad hominems won’t solve the African shithole legacy.

Name one.. mic drop

Mike Tiernan.
The baseball player? Lol

No, the infantryman.

But it is actually too late for him. He committed suicide just over a year ago. But, you know, maybe he just wanted the freedom to live outdoors.
So you pick A man that can’t speak for him self you sick bastard

What happened to the mic drop? No longer operative?
Do you know me from somewhere?

Mike Tiernan.
The baseball player? Lol

No, the infantryman.

But it is actually too late for him. He committed suicide just over a year ago. But, you know, maybe he just wanted the freedom to live outdoors.

I know you demanded a name until you got one, and then you didn't like it. No biggie. Just laughing at you.

Simple...
Exactly....

I hope they die so the rightful owners of the land (the superior whites) can retake their property...Whites have peacefully owned Africa for thousands of years and its about time they are given back what is theirs.....

We are talking about these inferior subhuman negroids.....stick to the script Scooter
Yes, they are subhuman and inferior.....

So why won't Trump stop these animals??

Simple...
Exactly....

I've compiled this list of great powers in the Southern Hemisphere:

According to The Revenge of Geography, “history is made between twenty and sixty degrees latitude.”

The baseball player? Lol

No, the infantryman.

I know you demanded a name until you got one, and then you didn't like it. No biggie. Just laughing at you.
Huh

Simple...
Exactly....

Yes, they are subhuman and inferior.....

So why won't Trump stop these animals??
Where’s Europe?
Where are the big bad Russians?
Where are the Muslims?
I forgot, Muslims use Blacks as slaves.

Simple...
Exactly....

According to The Revenge of Geography, “history is made between twenty and sixty degrees latitude.”
Thanks for agreeing with me that Africa is a waste of space.

Exactly....

Africa is the most mineral rich continent on Earth -- maybe you mean all of the inferior subhumans (I prefer calling them ngg*rs over calling them subhuman, because subhuman doesn't have the satisfying feeling to it like the N-word does) in Africa are a waste of space.....so we should just exterminate all of them and take over...for freedom and preservation of the superior white race

Now why hasn't Trump done more to preserve the white race??

Africa is the most mineral rich continent on Earth -- maybe you mean all of the inferior subhumans (I prefer calling them ngg*rs over calling them subhuman, because subhuman doesn't have the satisfying feeling to it like the N-word does) in Africa are a waste of space.....so we should just exterminate all of them and take over...for freedom and preservation of the superior white race

Now why hasn't Trump done more to preserve the white race??
Because we can get those minerals elsewhere.
We always get along just fine when yet another village with “precious” minerals stops being a source of anything other than dead Black African bodies.

Exactly....

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying! It would never occur to me there are longstanding, complex reasons why the Northern Hemisphere is more developed at this point, having nothing to do with individuals' intelligence, aptitudes and abilities. Rome was built in a day!

Yes, that's exactly what I was saying! It would never occur to me there are longstanding, complex reasons why the Northern Hemisphere is more developed at this point, having nothing to do with individuals' intelligence, aptitudes and abilities. Rome was built in a day!
It is because those darker people were inferior and therefore whatever happened to them thru out the years is justified because of how inferior they are

What's Trump gonna do ? Tell me what can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?
No one can do more damage than we can do to ourselves...those pics of successful black African farmers you posted have one thing in common...they don't live in the past....you should give that a try...then your bounty could be larger as well....

Democrats refuse to call South African whites refugees, democrats are sick fucks

I'll call them refugees. How about we apply the same "No refugees until every American Veteran is no longer homeless"?

Or maybe, "You take them into your home, if you want them here so bad".

It's not government job to house people.

Get a job, and rent an apartment. I did that in college. McDonald's is still hiring. I just checked.

We have helped.. time to bring in the real refugees.. South African whites

If there are over 12,000 recent veterans living on the streets, we haven't helped enough. We need to take care of our own before we take in non-Americans.
Name one.. mic drop

Mike Tiernan.
The baseball player? Lol

No, the infantryman.

Giving someone a home, when they are unstable, is even less wise. Mental stability does not magically improve, when you are treated like a ward of the state, and given free stuff.

In fact, most research suggests the opposite. Your mental state will improve you gain the dignity of earning what you have... which starts with you earning.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ghts-activists-arent-telling-you-whole-truth/

For years now, innocent whites in South Africa (and across the world actually) have been systematically murdered by the thousands by violent subhuman animals. This genocide started under Obama, probably under his orders and financed by Soros.
View attachment 278618

Trump instructed his Sec of State to look into the matter, but that was over a year ago -- he has not done or said anything about it since....while thousands of innocent lives are being slaughtered, why isn't the US doing anything about it??

After all, the United States is partly responsible for what is happening because it was the commie libs of the late 80's and early 90's who were able to shame the US government for its position on supporting apartheid in South Africa -- now that apartheid has ended, the savages are now able to rule and have set out to commit literal genocide against the whites there --- genocide on a scale that has not been seen at anytime when apartheid was still the law of the land. Trump needs to do something, perhaps try to reinstitute the system of apartheid, not just in South Africa, but in all of the rest of the shit hole countries and even back home in our own shit hole cities like Chicago and Baltimore.
Not a single word about the Appalachian shit hole. Why not?

Areas across Appalachia facing the most chronic water-safety threats include [URL='http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-kentucky-water-20180212-story.html']Martin County, Kentucky and Bladen County in North Carolina where tap water in some communities can come out discolored and fetid if it comes out at all[/URL]

Contaminated: Drinking Water Problems in Appalachia > Appalachian Voices

Appalachia is the very heart of the republican party. Republicans get those people to vote for them again and again and again. And yet infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. If anybody is killing white people it’s the republican party leader ship.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ghts-activists-arent-telling-you-whole-truth/

For years now, innocent whites in South Africa (and across the world actually) have been systematically murdered by the thousands by violent subhuman animals. This genocide started under Obama, probably under his orders and financed by Soros.
View attachment 278618

Trump instructed his Sec of State to look into the matter, but that was over a year ago -- he has not done or said anything about it since....while thousands of innocent lives are being slaughtered, why isn't the US doing anything about it??

After all, the United States is partly responsible for what is happening because it was the commie libs of the late 80's and early 90's who were able to shame the US government for its position on supporting apartheid in South Africa -- now that apartheid has ended, the savages are now able to rule and have set out to commit literal genocide against the whites there --- genocide on a scale that has not been seen at anytime when apartheid was still the law of the land. Trump needs to do something, perhaps try to reinstitute the system of apartheid, not just in South Africa, but in all of the rest of the shit hole countries and even back home in our own shit hole cities like Chicago and Baltimore.

Areas across Appalachia facing the most chronic water-safety threats include Martin County, Kentucky and Bladen County in North Carolina where tap water in some communities can come out discolored and fetid if it comes out at all

Appalachia is the very heart of the republican party. Republicans get those people to vote for them again and again and again. And yet infant mortality is rising and life expectancy is falling. If anybody is killing white people it’s the republican party leader ship.
Native Americans have a work ethic; unlike yourself.

View attachment 278618

Areas across Appalachia facing the most chronic water-safety threats include Martin County, Kentucky and Bladen County in North Carolina where tap water in some communities can come out discolored and fetid if it comes out at all

Uhhh......... what does that have to do with Appalachia?

Oh wait, did you think Appalachia is a Native American reservation?

View attachment 278618

Areas across Appalachia facing the most chronic water-safety threats include [URL='http://www.latimes.com/nation/la-na-kentucky-water-20180212-story.html']Martin County, Kentucky and Bladen County in North Carolina where tap water in some communities can come out discolored and fetid if it comes out at all[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wvpublic.org/post/water-appalachia-needs-trillion-dollar-solution']
[URL='http://appvoices.org/2018/02/19/contaminated-drinking-water-problems-in-appalachia/']Contaminated: Drinking Water Problems in Appalachia > Appalachian Voices
[/URL]
[URL='https://www.wvpublic.org/post/water-appalachia-needs-trillion-dollar-solution']
[/URL][/URL]
[URL='https://www.wvpublic.org/post/water-appalachia-needs-trillion-dollar-solution']Appalachia may be a lot of things, but the most important thing they are is white....

Therefore they will always be superior to all non-whites....
[/URL][/URL]

View attachment 278618

Uhhh......... what does that have to do with Appalachia?

Oh wait, did you think Appalachia is a Native American reservation?
I think neither party will help anybody.
You have Ds rammed up your ass.

Forum List

Back