Has Trump Done Enough To Stop The Genocide Of Whites?

... everything on tv was white...

"Good Times" first aired 1974

"Chico and the Man" first aired 1975

"The Jeffersons" Season 1, 1975

"What's Happening!!" Season 1, 1977

"The Cosby Show" 1985

All on TV when you were a little boy, little boy. Learn the first thing about anything before shooting your mouth off, little boy.
Yes assimilated blacks are part of America.. we love them.. it’s to democrats that want to kill
Them

to absorb into the culturaltradition of a population or group… the belief that tolerant hostswould be able to assimilateimmigrants of whatever creed or colour. — Brian Holmes
b : to make similar … the onlyfaculty that seems to assimilateman to the immortal gods. — Joseph Conrad

Africans and Latinos

How have people "absorbed" or not "absorbed" our many cultural traditions? I've got people all around me in northern Virginia, from many different lands, who are "absorbing" like crazy. My ancestors all "absorbed." What are you "absorbing"? Tell me of one U.S. "culture" that we all have to "absorb." Why didn't the European settlers whom the Mexican government tolerated on their land in Texas "absorb" Mexican culture? Is Greg Abbot or Dan Patrick Tejano?
We don’t have a country if we are not assimilate to the American Culture created by Americans.
Mostly white. Deal with it

Which whites would that be? Are you implying that we all have something in common to do with david duke or frankie graham or "militias" or some weirdo in Texas or the rest of the crap just because our ancestors were European? Tell me some hallmarks of "white American culture"?

The following are parts of American culture:

Uh, oh! I think that some black folks might have snuck in there.

Sorry I'm pretty ignorant of Tejano, and anything from our Japanese, Chinese, Korean folks and others.

So I was born in 1978 in the inner city of Boston. Before I was bussed to schools, my family was white ( except for my sister Puerto Ricans ) but basically white, 99% of my neighbors where’s white, when I first (explored)
Boston was white, everything on tv was white, media white, everyone spoke English, and in 78 America was probably 80% white or more.
Every one spoke English and if you didn’t someone said something.....

100% bullshit. If you were born in 78, when you were ten years old Boston was not as you describe. There were lots of people of lots of backgrounds and riding the T you could expect to hear a dozen languages spoken around you as people went about their business in a bustling city and center of education. You are lying your ass off expecting - for some stupid reason - that no one else but you has ever been to Boston and you can pass off any nonsense you want. Sorry kid, you lies won't fly with me because I know the area much better and much longer than you. Grow up a little before shooting your mouth off so much.

Yes during the 80’s and 90’s we had white flight because democrats didn’t protect the locals from the out of control foreigners and young kids were kicking black ass but would come home hurt and the parents moved out .

Replaced by Latinos and Haitians that destroyed our beautiful neighborhoods, that’s not even debatable, hatians next door tore their grass up and put down tar, every one else sold drugs, caused shootings, bad education because of the foreigners caused the locals that stayed to struggle with identity and culture.. it’s a mess many families were destroyed..

When you come here from latin [sic] and Afro countries and you put your flag up and don’t speak English you are not assimilating
(Irish, Italians all melted together and built America) they can display there [sic] flag......

Previous generations of immigrants did not assimilate over night. Today's immigrants are assimilating just as well as those who came before, you ignorant, racist, hypocritical dumbass.

Yes during the 80’s and 90’s we had white flight because democrats didn’t protect the locals from the out of control foreigners and young kids were kicking black ass but would come home hurt and the parents moved out .

Your little racist fantasies only highlight your ignorance of history and economics, dope.

When you come here from latin [sic] and Afro countries and you put your flag up and don’t speak English you are not assimilating
(Irish, Italians all melted together and built America) they can display there [sic] flag......

Previous generations of immigrants did not assimilate over night. Today's immigrants are assimilating just as well as those who came before, you ignorant, racist, hypocritical dumbass.
No they spent day and nite assimilating,, Latins and Afros think they we are going to assimilate to their building of a new country inside our country..
it’s only going to create conflict with white Americans as these cultures spread.

Your little racist fantasies only highlight your ignorance of history and economics, dope.
Sure sure more ad hominem

No they spent day and nite assimilating,, Latins and Afros think they we are going to assimilate to their building of a new country inside our country........

Wrong and wrong, kid.

Sure sure more ad hominem

More truth from someone who knows better, you dopey little punk.

No they spent day and nite assimilating,, Latins and Afros think they we are going to assimilate to their building of a new country inside our country........

Wrong and wrong, kid.
Umm Boston was destroyed by them, whites were fighting Latins daily in Boston until the parents moved out ..

Wrong and wrong, kid.
Umm Boston was destroyed by them, whites were fighting Latins daily in Boston until the parents moved out ..

Were you a ten year-old reporter for the Herald? You have NO IDEA what you are talking about, kid. Immigrants of the past did not assimilate any faster than those today are doing. You are trying to impose your fears and fantasies on a history you do not remember or understand. You are full of shit and I'm not going to let you lie about Boston without being called on it.

if they are, they are assimilating, generally speaking, into the dysfunctional cultural of the Left, with it's hatred of all things American.

I hope the future proves me wrong, but this does not look like it will work out well.

Wrong and wrong, kid.

Were you a ten year-old reporter for the Herald? You have NO IDEA what you are talking about, kid. Immigrants of the past did not assimilate any faster than those today are doing. You are trying to impose your fears and fantasies on a history you do not remember or understand. You are full of shit and I'm not going to let you lie about Boston without being called on it.
I grew up in it.. I’m one of the few whites that stayed in Boston and graduated from a black school, I worked at community centers, I helped the old lady across the street deliver Avon to Latinos.. THEY DO NOT LIVE LIKE US, they don’t assimilate and the country needs to be similar to survive.

Last edited:

Wrong and wrong, kid.

I have family in Boston public schools,, Latinos and hatians are not assimilating they aren’t speaking English, it hurt the natural process of communication skills for the Americans who need to practice Communication skills. It’s why no BPS grads are buying property or opening business, they are being pushed in to subsidize housing .. its gotta stop

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ghts-activists-arent-telling-you-whole-truth/

For years now, innocent whites in South Africa (and across the world actually) have been systematically murdered by the thousands by violent subhuman animals. This genocide started under Obama, probably under his orders and financed by Soros.
View attachment 278618

Trump instructed his Sec of State to look into the matter, but that was over a year ago -- he has not done or said anything about it since....while thousands of innocent lives are being slaughtered, why isn't the US doing anything about it??

After all, the United States is partly responsible for what is happening because it was the commie libs of the late 80's and early 90's who were able to shame the US government for its position on supporting apartheid in South Africa -- now that apartheid has ended, the savages are now able to rule and have set out to commit literal genocide against the whites there --- genocide on a scale that has not been seen at anytime when apartheid was still the law of the land. Trump needs to do something, perhaps try to reinstitute the system of apartheid, not just in South Africa, but in all of the rest of the shit hole countries and even back home in our own shit hole cities like Chicago and Baltimore.
What's Trump gonna do ? Tell me what can white people do to black people that they have not done already ?

When whites go into a country like South Africa and do this to black South Africans

70138405_126874122001256_967879848045314048_o.jpg

And impose laws like this

67388688_101844607837541_1898077345252638720_n.jpg

And because of that live like this

69790509_126875912001077_3309090104760336384_n.jpg

They can't complain about the tactics black S.Africans are using to get their home bk.

No white person is Africa.

Questions ?

"But blacks need whites. You'll starve with out us"

Yeah only white people know how to grow crops and mechanized agriculture is such a complicated science

Bitch plz

This is Asanda Sokombela. She is a graduate from the University of Fort Hare. She has bachelor of Science in Agriculture. Currently she is producing cabbages and spinach, and butternut. Her vegetables are delivered various Spar in the EC.

70297299_126878252000843_2274063309240008704_n.jpg

70718725_126878248667510_4912827152170221568_n.jpg

69728977_126878238667511_5386092858396639232_n.jpg

70514190_126878292000839_2944867626699980800_n.jpg

And there many many more like her. So spare me the "U'll starve with out us" rhetoric

68577436_101844481170887_7812415451224342528_n.jpg

68457768_101841241171211_7401619838159814656_n.jpg

67650285_101834277838574_3469865969193582592_n.jpg

The whites in SA can still work for black farmers as field hands and laborers for minimum wage. And the land in SA is NOT just for Agriculture only but other forms of development including Mining, Infrastructure development, building malls n modern houses etc

Growth of ones own country can't happen in isolation. It has to be within an agreed shared global structure which includes everyone. While the ideology and controlling structure of white supremacy remains firmly in place restrictions will ultimately always apply to black nations.

You're so soaked in white supremacist that you think it's oppression if whites ain't shitting on black ppl. So you come with this

70197876_126869882001680_2394806152874426368_n.jpg

If the goal is to deal with white supremacy and the roots of white supremacy, if we aren’t talking about issues related to economic class and redistribution of wealth and power, then we aren’t actually dealing with the problem.

As long as whites in SA are not examining their prejudices, then black people in SA should stay hard on them

Black settlement in South Africa predated European by hundreds of years. Blacks had displaced Khoikhoi as far as the Fish river before Europeans first rounded the Cape. Bantus were in the areas currently occupied by the Zulu people as early as 250 BCE.

Also it's not just about farmland. You ignore the hundreds of thousands of people who were forcibly removed from urban areas. We are talking about home owners who had their land confiscated and their houses bulldozed because the area was declared whites only.

But it's interesting that whites around the world seem to think that non-violence is great for black people but don't believe in non-violence for themselves.

But once violence goes ethnic...........it goes real primitive.

Even if (And this is a massive if) whites SA's hijacked the entire SA military there simply isn't enough firepower there to succeed against massed pitchfork assaults by the far more numerous black people.

If White S.Africans want to get violent they will lose and lose very badly

As to the rest of the world's reaction:

This could not happen overnight. To be sure, a coup-like assault on the government would be the overt headline kick-off event. But it isn't a "race war" until the races themselves decide it is. Until then it's simply politics by violent means. Just as in happened in Turkey couple of years ago..

This is about land reform and economic and In S.Africa since freedom little land reform has taken place, and the same in Botswana and Zambia. st.

As long as USAID, IMG and World Bank don't try and send in there economic hitmen everything will be all right.

Black people remain unshaken.

Black people are fully aware of consequences (death, sanctions)

Black people are taking their land bk and Donald Trump, DA, Afriforum can go to hell.

I love Julius Malema and his response to Trump

So apparently you believe in revenge. Would you support blacks in America going after the whites here with violence because of slavery and Jim Crowe?

Why would you insult me as being "against America"?

I was born in the Jersey 'burbs in the 1950's in an area where African-Americans had a very low profile. Yeah, everyone on tv was white, since media was heavily segregated by race. So what? My grandparents on my father's side already spoke English, as their grandparents learned it after arriving from Ireland to the slums of New York. My mother's parents had a difficult time with the English language, given that they were more recent arrivals from Eastern Europe, and thus spoke other languages in their home. When I received a birthday card from my Nana, written in shaky hand in English, it was a blessing to me as I knew how hard it was for her to do it. But she was at the top of the WWII war effort, sending packages of food, socks, anything, week after week, and all of her six children took part, with all three of her sons overseas, Army and Navy. My mother, Grumman Aircraft, her sister, the Waves, her teenage sister, neighborhood blackout warden and coastal watch out on Long Island. My clumsy English-speaking Nana always wore an American flag pin on her coat, she got her citizenship, and she never missed an election.

The people in my community speak English or at least try to and we help them along. Koreans, Hondurans, Ethiopians, Pakistanis, Afghans, Somalis, Chinese, Vietnamese, Thai, and a whole lot more. No one is being "disrespectful" to anyone.

You have no right to claim what belongs to us all. You are only a small part of our nation.
Well you live around the only no whites that are assimilating because nation wide they are not assimilating,, every high crime area of America if full of multi cultural people.
Just a fact.. I went to inner city schools and worked a ton community centers. I live in the the City still, they are not assimilating. We have 6 Latino barber shops ok the same street 60 second walk from each other, they don’t look like American barber shops, they don’t speak English they play dis respectful music, I go to the Bank of America they are all speaking Spanish, we can’t continue to be divided by culture. I don’t care what race you are .. but they are disrespectful and aren’t assimilating.. gotta change .. and if you actually cared about them you would try to help them before it’s to late

I don't live in a "high crime area." What do you think is "disrespectful"? And to whom? I help my neighbors who have problems with English. We work together. Everyone who comes here makes an effort at joining us.

BTW: whom do you think that I should be?
Would you help them if they had a trump sign in there yard and said they are voting for trump and there is nothing you could do to change there mind?

How would I "help them"? They are free to register to vote and go to the polls with nothing to stop them.

How is it that you cannot answer my questions? what is your culture? You have not provided one example of "culture" that is universally American.
American culture? Look around lol honky-tonk cowboy boots New York accent Boston accent southern accent California accent Midwest accent .. you telling me they talk like that in Europe!? Lol hahahha
Country music baseball basketball , Apple pie Boston baked beans , Rock ‘n’ roll, freedom, liberty, English, prosperity , guns, hunting,
I can go on and on

All part of American culture. Although I didn't grow up with country music (of which I know very little) or cowboy boots or hunting. All you reference is part of American culture, but does not define American culture. All of us have rock 'n' roll and freedom and liberty. We all have our special foods. I don't think that I speak with an accent, but my former roommate said that I did slip into some form of Jersey (not Brooklynese "Joisey" ) when I speak to my brother on the phone. I never said anything about how people talk in Europe. They have their own ways. I can't speak southern American, or Cockney, and I got into trouble with Bostonese when I asked my first college roommate (from Boston) whether she wanted anything from the vending machines downstairs, she replied that she wanted a "tonic" and I asked her if she was having stomach problems. It turned out that a "tonic" was Bostonese for a soda. She also drank from a "bubbler" (public water fountain).

Well you live around the only no whites that are assimilating because nation wide they are not assimilating,, every high crime area of America if full of multi cultural people.
Just a fact.. I went to inner city schools and worked a ton community centers. I live in the the City still, they are not assimilating. We have 6 Latino barber shops ok the same street 60 second walk from each other, they don’t look like American barber shops, they don’t speak English they play dis respectful music, I go to the Bank of America they are all speaking Spanish, we can’t continue to be divided by culture. I don’t care what race you are .. but they are disrespectful and aren’t assimilating.. gotta change .. and if you actually cared about them you would try to help them before it’s to late

I don't live in a "high crime area." What do you think is "disrespectful"? And to whom? I help my neighbors who have problems with English. We work together. Everyone who comes here makes an effort at joining us.

Would you help them if they had a trump sign in there yard and said they are voting for trump and there is nothing you could do to change there mind?

How would I "help them"? They are free to register to vote and go to the polls with nothing to stop them.

How is it that you cannot answer my questions? what is your culture? You have not provided one example of "culture" that is universally American.
American culture? Look around lol honky-tonk cowboy boots New York accent Boston accent southern accent California accent Midwest accent .. you telling me they talk like that in Europe!? Lol hahahha
Country music baseball basketball , Apple pie Boston baked beans , Rock ‘n’ roll, freedom, liberty, English, prosperity , guns, hunting,
I can go on and on

All part of American culture. Although I didn't grow up with country music (of which I know very little) or cowboy boots or hunting. All you reference is part of American culture, but does not define American culture. All of us have rock 'n' roll and freedom and liberty. We all have our special foods. I don't think that I speak with an accent, but my former roommate said that I did slip into some form of Jersey (not Brooklynese "Joisey" ) when I speak to my brother on the phone. I never said anything about how people talk in Europe. They have their own ways. I can't speak southern American, or Cockney, and I got into trouble with Bostonese when I asked my first college roommate (from Boston) whether she wanted anything from the vending machines downstairs, she replied that she wanted a "tonic" and I asked her if she was having stomach problems. It turned out that a "tonic" was Bostonese for a soda. She also drank from a "bubbler" (public water fountain).
Yup that’s whites melting together with some black and Latino sprinkled in.. but what we see today is Afros and Latinos building large communities divided from the rest, and its happing in poor communities, Americans are struggling in these areas.. it needs to stop

I can go on and on

Yup that’s whites melting together with some black and Latino sprinkled in.. but what we see today is Afros and Latinos building large communities divided from the rest, and its happing in poor communities, Americans are struggling in these areas.. it needs to stop

Why do you see that "Americans" are struggling? The communities that I see around me are being built by all sorts of Americans because communities grow up organically and there are no dividing points being set up. You seem to be concerned that some of your neighbors are of African and Latino origin. Why not just join in your local community? Assimilate. No one is fencing you out of anywhere.

I can go on and on

Why do you see that "Americans" are struggling? The communities that I see around me are being built by all sorts of Americans because communities grow up organically and there are no dividing points being set up. You seem to be concerned that some of your neighbors are of African and Latino origin. Why not just join in your local community? Assimilate. No one is fencing you out of anywhere.
Where Chicago? Detroit? Boston? Camden? Baltimore? New York? Hmmm all high crime and that’s where they are and you aren’t there

The half time show on espn is a Spanish music video .. yea that’s assimilating lol

Forum List

Back