Has this country lost it's "sense of decency"?

Fk those kids and their illegal parents
we don't care
you think we are at home crying our eyes out like you??
booohoooobooooohooooo

Thousands of parents stripped of their children. Hundreds still not reunited. Dozens under the age of 5.
Some would consider this not only indecent, but pure evil. Forget they committed a misdemeanor. Children have effectively become orphans in a strange country not even speaking the language. Some of you may not get it, but most do.

Children that were brought here as babies, living their entire lives as Americans and then kicking them out? Even if they served in the US Military protecting this country?

Using sick and disabled children as a bargaining CHIP?

Cutting job training for veterans?
New GI Bill Cuts Pushed Covertly By ‘Obsessed’ Veterans Committee Staffer

Cutting subsidies for healthcare?

What happened to decency in America? Is it gone?

Is this a different country now?

You should re-wet your lips, pucker up and kiss the ass of your radical Democrat ideologue Masters once more, for good measure; you know--just to make damn certain you haven't missed a single square inch of exposed ideological thought-controlled flesh.

That you have the audacity, and at your age harbor sufficient enough misconceived stupidity, to once again claim moral high ground on the American Left, forever proves existence of the void of empty space between your patriotic and intellectual ears.

What follows is an easy to read list of the American Left's cult of moral relativism, and its cultural revolution led, morally nihilistic effects on the "decency" of our America.

~Ideological lobbying and activism for, Judicial decisions for, "The Pill"

~The Pill, legalized, leading directly to the demoralization of sexual relationships between American men and women, and the Draconian culture of the "throw away pregnancy".

~Which also led to American radical Left led activism, lobbying and judicial decisions in favor of abortion on demand.

~Which in turn led to Roe and the murder of over 100 million unborn children, some of whom could have been the next Einstein, Chuck Yeager, Patton or Jung. Stupidity, and democide on high, shit-for-brains.

~American Leftist led and sanctioned and published and university taught to this day falsification of academic sociological, anthropological and statistical research findings, all for the purpose of fundamentally demoralizing American society, or in other words, for successfully convincing idiots like you that anything goes sexually, socially, morally, factually--to any extreme you desire, without fear of punishment. Ultimate freedom without personal responsibility.

~Resulting in the present majority belief in America that murdering the unborn is normative human moral and societal behavior; that anciently held sexual and violent depictions and practices taboos do not exist, but are instead, and should be, protected Free Speech--dumb ass.

~Resulting in the razing to the ground of just about every moral fact of fundamental right and wrong our American nation was founded upon.

~American Radical Leftist led cultural and ideological war on Christianity, and accordingly, its mainstreamed promotion of Atheism. Did you know, dumb ass, that citizens, historically, who live under an atheist or godless government are 52% more likely to be killed by their political leaders? Now you do.

~And once again, thank all of your kissed ass American Leftist radical ideologue activists for pushing The Pill on American culture, for the mainstreamed social, scientific, cultural and even damned quack religious sect acceptance and dissemination and promotion of the LGTBQ Draconian torture/horror show, which seeks to take our American children and mutilate their minds and bodies, shithead.

Apparently, few things draw this kind of language out of me, so congratulations, ass kissing liar, you win the internets for depth and purity of ignorance of the present and history, for intellectual and moral dishonesty, and for being a component of the weaponized radical American Leftist, Anti-American assault on our country. Have a flipped middle finger on me, and a Styrofoam brick as well.

Last edited:
we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

I never thought for a second Republicans were decent enough to care for those children.

Thanks for proving my point.

You represent!

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

I never thought for a second Republicans were decent enough to care for those children.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency
LBJ/the Dems love [ napalming ] the kids/keeping [ murdering ] families together:
d_ov_aa_nickut_170328.jpg

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:
Can the United States Own Up to Its War Crimes During the Korean War?

Last edited:
we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

You represent!
and:
Bill Clinton didn't care about the blacks/kids in Rwanda
decency????
rwanda-genocide.jpg

Thousands of parents stripped of their children. Hundreds still not reunited. Dozens under the age of 5.
Some would consider this not only indecent, but pure evil. Forget they committed a misdemeanor. Children have effectively become orphans in a strange country not even speaking the language. Some of you may not get it, but most do.

Children that were brought here as babies, living their entire lives as Americans and then kicking them out? Even if they served in the US Military protecting this country?.......

Endlessly spamming disingenuous bullshit in the most clumsy attempt at emotional blackmail imaginable? Pushing hyperbole, hysteria, and hypocrisy like a whore lifting her skirt? Yeah, the left has about the same decency it always shows - 0.
There is a mighty lot of hatred coming out of the right, though, and the way they argue for it is far from decent. They put words and thoughts in my mouth and in my head that wouldn't be there in my wildest dreams. They hide behind the Constitution in order to promote their slander and their abiding hatred of people different from them.

It's not just the left who has some truly indecent people in it.

Children that were brought here as babies, living their entire lives as Americans and then kicking them out? Even if they served in the US Military protecting this country?.......

Endlessly spamming disingenuous bullshit in the most clumsy attempt at emotional blackmail imaginable? Pushing hyperbole, hysteria, and hypocrisy like a whore lifting her skirt? Yeah, the left has about the same decency it always shows - 0.
There is a mighty lot of hatred coming out of the right, though, and the way they argue for it is far from decent. They put words and thoughts in my mouth and in my head that wouldn't be there in my wildest dreams. They hide behind the Constitution in order to promote their slander and their abiding hatred of people different from them.

It's not just the left who has some truly indecent people in it.

Don’t get me wrong, most people suck in general.

Children that were brought here as babies, living their entire lives as Americans and then kicking them out? Even if they served in the US Military protecting this country?

Using sick and disabled children as a bargaining CHIP?

Cutting job training for veterans?
New GI Bill Cuts Pushed Covertly By ‘Obsessed’ Veterans Committee Staffer

Cutting subsidies for healthcare?

What happened to decency in America? Is it gone?

Is this a different country now?
Tell us again why girls should be forced to shower with men.

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

You represent!

"No.
God no.

I never thought"

You could have stopped right there, y'know

If you're an American citizen and you commit a crime accompanied by your child...almost without question that child is taken away from you until your offense is dealt with in the court system. That happens every single hour of every single day in America without a peep coming from the left.

When a group of people are detained because they've illegally entered the US...the children in that group are separated from the adults. It's not done as an "evil" act! It's done to protect the children who in many cases have already been separated from their parents and are being smuggled into the country by "coyotes" for a fee exposing them to horrific dangers!

Once again, R-Derp...you're here with another anti conservative thread that will die the same death as ALL of your nonsense...after you've been roundly abused for being an idiot!

If you're an American citizen and you commit a crime accompanied by your child...almost without question that child is taken away from you until your offense is dealt with in the court system. That happens every single hour of every single day in America without a peep coming from the left.

When a group of people are detained because they've illegally entered the US...the children in that group are separated from the adults. It's not done as an "evil" act! It's done to protect the children who in many cases have already been separated from their parents and are being smuggled into the country by "coyotes" for a fee exposing them to horrific dangers!

Once again, R-Derp...you're here with another anti conservative thread that will die the same death as ALL of your nonsense...after you've been roundly abused for being an idiot!
Clearly you your self is indecent.
Our constitution says that people fleeing danger can come to this country seeking asylum.
When your kind at the border tells people coming here to save their children that the country is already full and they need to go away is OK, then that is beyond indecent, that’s evil.
When you have lost your decency you have become evil.
You have a lot of nerve talking about law when you support ignoring the constitution.

Imagine trump at McCain’s funeral and how indecent that would’ve been.
You could see Trump up at the podium saying they said I couldn’t win but I got 2 million electoral college votes And that led to the most gigantic inauguration in world history.

Our constitution says that people fleeing danger can come to this country seeking asylum.
When your kind at the border tells people coming here to save their children that the country is already full and they need to go away is OK, then that is beyond indecent, that’s evil.
You have a lot of nerve talking about law when you support ignoring the constitution.

I'm amused by all of you liberals that suddenly have your panties in a bunch over "the children" when you didn't give a shit about them when they were exposed to dangers far greater than being temporarily separated from their parents on the trip from their homeland! It's OK for them to be raped or left in a container to die but HORRIFIC when they're fed three meals a day, provided medical treatment and schooling, in a safe cool place? You're a joke...

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency
LBJ/the Dems love [ napalming ] the kids/keeping [ murdering ] families together:

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:
Don’t worry we could show pictures of Iraq.
Do you want to see those?
Remember Obama took down bin Laden after your kind let him go.

I'm amused by all of you liberals that suddenly have your panties in a bunch over "the children" when you didn't give a shit about them when they were exposed to dangers far greater than being temporarily separated from their parents on the trip from their homeland! It's OK for them to be raped or left in a container to die but HORRIFIC when they're fed three meals a day, provided medical treatment and schooling, in a safe cool place? You're a joke...
Sorry dumb dumb but it’s your kind that don’t want them to have medical care. It’s your kind that don’t want them to have schooling. It’s your kind the don’t want them to be in a safe place. It’s your kind that wants to end school lunches for poor children.

And why does your kind want to do this? You want to do this to give tax cuts to needy billionaires and corporations.
Tax cuts for billionaires cost a lot of money, the money has to come from somewhere.

we don't care
booohoooobooooohooooo
No.
God no.

You represent!
you are welcome
DECENCY????!!
here is your decency

My_Lai_massacre.jpg

Truman:
Don’t worry we could show pictures of Iraq.
Do you want to see those?
Remember Obama took down bin Laden after your kind let him go.

How did Barry do with the people who killed his ambassador in Libya, R-Derp? Remind me again how quickly he brought those murderers to justice?

Oh, wait...he didn't have the intel generated from enhanced interrogation that he got from Bush's "kind" to lead him to those guys...so they're STILL running free!

Sorry dumb dumb but it’s your kind that don’t want them to have medical care. It’s your kind that don’t want them to have schooling. It’s your kind the don’t want them to be in a safe place. It’s your kind that wants to end school lunches for poor children.

And why does your kind want to do this? You want to do this to give tax cuts to needy billionaires and corporations.

Whatever you can convince someone else to do, doesn't make you a better person. Caring doesn't make a difference unless you unass yourself and get to making a difference you can provide for.

Did the children not get medical care? Did they not get schooling? Were they not in a safe place? So you accuse us of not wanting to do something that we've already done? I don't want people coming to the country illegally. That doesn't mean I don't want those who do to be treated humanely while it's decided what to do with them. That truth...which is like Kryptonite to you!...is that most of those children were treated FAR better when they were separated from their parents than they were on the trip from their homes to our borders!

Has the country lost it's decency?

In liberal / Democrat / Progressive areas....absolutely.
You know how grocery stores have parking spaces angled so that there's only one way for traffic to flow?

Well yesterday as I was about to pull into a parking spot (going the correct way) when a car load of imbeciles at the last second turned into the row going the wrong way and backed into the space. They saw me....my headlights were on....they just decided they were going to take that spot no matter what. If some children had been walking there they probably would have been run over the way they recklessly flew into the row and backup up so fast to steal the spot.. They were black. One VERY heavy woman, a man with multiple tattoos and several small children (being taught how to do things of course).

I just ignored them and found another parking spot. it's all you can do.
I guess we should thank them for at least not taking the handicap spot.

White or black, I call these types "Savages" because of their behavior. I can't say I've ever had a white person do that, at least not yet that I saw.
Here's their car, still backed in. Trash like this is why the nation is becoming 3rd world very quickly. Self-absorbed, selfish people like this with no respect for others.
And if you try to get away from it, the government makes sure that no matter where you go, they'll be there. it used to be a great country.

SavagesinCamry2.jpg

SavagesinCamry.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back