This country has lost it's mind. ALL of the J6 cases should be sent to the SUPREME COURT for appeal.

These cases are too important to be handled by lower courts. This is the future of the country. Casually handing down 15 and 20 year sentences for political prisoners is not what America is about. Stop the insanity, all J6 cases should be referred or appealed to the SCOTUS.
Not gonna happen. They are traitors. Justice served.

These cases are too important to be handled by lower courts. This is the future of the country. Casually handing down 15 and 20 year sentences for political prisoners is not what America is about. Stop the insanity, all J6 cases should be referred or appealed to the SCOTUS.
As we already knew,,,you don't know to much

Ministers and Consuls, and those in which a State shall be Party, the supreme Court shall have original Jurisdiction. In all the other Cases before mentioned, the supreme Court shall have appellate Jurisdiction, both as to Law and Fact, with such Exceptions, and under such Regulations as the Congress shall make.

The Trial of all Crimes, except in Cases of Impeachment, shall be by Jury; and such Trial shall be held in the State where the said Crimes shall have been committed; but when not committed within any State, the Trial shall be at such Place or Places as the Congress may by Law have directed.

Another useless thread by someone who knows far less than most grade school drop outs

As if the Supreme Court isn't packed with right wing justices.... oh, I see why you want it to go to the Supreme Court...

Nothing like cheating to get what you want.

You Trumptards are all about videos. Did you see that one of the proud boys, lined up in a line, wearing tactical gear, and initiating a "breech" of the Capital? The video of the Proud Boy smashing in the window of the capital with a police riot shield? I mean how did he get that? The videos of the Proud Boys wearing earpieces, communicating with one another, and coordinating the attack on the Capital?

These are not political prisoners, and in many countries in this world they would have been sentenced to death. In England during the 17th century they would have been drawn and quartered. 20 year sentence, they should consider themselves blessed. And serving that sentence in Butner, sorry, but I have no sympathy for their sorry asses.

I mean this damn site is plagued with morons. To be honest, Trump has driven this nation closer to Idiocracy than any human being in history. He is dumber than a box of damn rocks, but what makes him stupid is that he thinks he is the smartest person in the damn world. One of his college professors has even said he was the dumbest student he ever taught. I believe it, because no way in hell he could have been admitted to a damn community college, let alone an Ivy League university, without his Daddy's money.

A thinking person, an observant person, an informed person, could see that almost damn immediately. What the hell, did you never watch The Apprentice? It didn't take a degree in Psychology to understand Trump had some real mental issues. Problem is, you, and your compadres, have taken on those same mental issues. It is sad, to be honest. Bless your heart.

Under WHAT CONSTITUTIONAL AUTHORITY?

Facts don’t care about your feelings.

None of these sentences will be served . Most / All are FBI or FBI obligated assets . You think that is nonsense ? So , go trace them within the system . Find them .
It is all part of the Deep State strategy to bring in the so called Right for a time and you need these individuals to be a blot on the landscape for a little longer to build up and hold sympathy and to continually demonise and weaken the Left .. All scripted.

Doubtless that all sounds wildly conspiratorial to most
, but time will show, if the old timers can hang on that long .

Remember that when Trump is elected again, MMM kay?

I don’t think that’s going to happen. It’s possible. But at this point it’s more likely that he’ll be in Georgia State Prison. And if he’s elected he’ll have to manage his Presidential Duties from Georgia’s Prison system.

Oh, you do know that Parole is unavailable for a vast majority of the sentence in Georgia right? And the Governor can’t Pardon until after the sentence is served.

Trump can pardon himself for the Federal Charges, but he can’t on Georgia State Charges.

Besides how can Biden lose when the Republicans are making campaign commercials for him?

Pretty much all of those programs are popular with the voters. So MTG just made the best Campaign Commercial for Biden you can imagine.

I don’t think that’s going to happen. It’s possible. But at this point it’s more likely that he’ll be in Georgia State Prison. And if he’s elected he’ll have to manage his Presidential Duties from Georgia’s Prison system.

Oh, you do know that Parole is unavailable for a vast majority of the sentence in Georgia right? And the Governor can’t Pardon until after the sentence is served.

Trump can pardon himself for the Federal Charges, but he can’t on Georgia State Charges.

Besides how can Biden lose when the Republicans are making campaign commercials for him?

Pretty much all of those programs are popular with the voters. So MTG just made the best Campaign Commercial for Biden you can imagine.

If Trump is put in prison that will mark the beginning of the civil war.

Did you sit in on the trial of any of them? OR Read the transcripts? How do you come to your conclusions?

Oh no go and do your worst first. You're salivating for it. So do it. Once you've made us a full banana republic, the free states will split. God increase and bless them.

No. You are the one threatening it. You expect us to be afraid. I’m not. The RW doesn’t scare me. They’re cowards. It’s you all who are afraid. So like a cat you bristle up and try and make yourselves look big and intimidating.

Start it. Come here and try and scare me. Just think of the hundreds of Trump voters who are ineligible now that they are convicted felons.

You’ll have to eliminate some Democratic Voters. Or try and steal the election. Again. You know like you all tried to do on January 6.

You aren’t mad that this guy is in prison. You are mad that the masses haven’t risen up to make Trump king. You are furious that the voters keep rejecting your radical agenda.

How angry were you when Kansas, Ohio, and Wisconsin all voted to protect Abortions? How does that figure into your majority support us view?

You want a civil war. Go for it. Make it happen. Launch it.

If Trump is put in prison that will mark the beginning of the civil war.
Just out of curiosity, how is this civil war going to work? If it’s simply killing democrats, that would be domestic terrorism. Are you going to form your own army and attempt to take on the United States military?

That's debatable. The constitution does not say he can SELF pardon. It says he can do so, to others, it does not say, he can grant a pardon to himself.... A grant requires TWO separate entities, a grantor and a grantee.....

Plus, a president being able to pardon himself, sets the nation up for a totally lawless president....

The president could commit any crime while a sitting President, any felony or even murder, and can then pardon himself.... That goes against everything in the constitution....including the TAKE CARE CLAUSE.....

So, pardoning himself is a DELAY, to work through the courts to the SC, but I have no doubt, even this whacko unbalanced Supreme court, will rule against a president, self pardoning....

Then Trump's way out will be, to stay in power, as dictator, after his term is over.... Or something of the likes, is definitely in Trump's dirty and lawless playbook...imo.

That's debatable. The constitution does not say he can SELF pardon. It says he can do so, to others, it does not say, he can grant a pardon to himself.... A grant requires TWO separate entities, a grantor and a grantee.....

Plus, a president being able to pardon himself, sets the nation up for a totally lawless president....

The president could commit any crime while a sitting President, any felony or even murder, and can then pardon himself.... That goes against everything in the constitution....including the TAKE CARE CLAUSE.....

So, pardoning himself is a DELAY, to work through the courts to the SC, but I have no doubt, even this whacko unbalanced Supreme court, will rule against a president, self pardoning....

Then Trump's way out will be, to stay in power, as dictator, after his term is over.... Or something of the likes, is definitely in Trump's dirty and lawless playbook...imo.

I think the courts would side with Trump being able to pardon himself.

The only precedent is Nixon, who was pardoned by Ford. He could not be charged with a state crime since the crimes all took place in the White House, that is solely Federal Jurisdiction.

This is why the Trump Fanboys are so angry at Georgia. While they can Pardon Trump for the Federal Crimes, they can’t do anything about Georgia. New York is a maybe in all honesty. I can see the logic, but I think it is probable that Trump will be acquitted in New York. The chain of crimes needed for the conviction is logical, but I don’t think it is very convincing.

But in Georgia, the recipients of the threats and instructions were here. So while it is a crime to make those threats. The Federal Charges in Washington. It is also a crime at the State Level where the people were when they were threatened.

So I think Georgia is going to be a conviction.

Much like the phone call. I think it will be irrelevant.

This is something none of the Fanboys have explained. Why was Trump so determined to overturn Georgia? It still wouldn’t give him the Presidency. It’s like those idiot cops who plant drugs in a car. They are committing a Felony to get a guy for a Misdemeanor.

I think the courts would side with Trump being able to pardon himself.

The only precedent is Nixon, who was pardoned by Ford. He could not be charged with a state crime since the crimes all took place in the White House, that is solely Federal Jurisdiction.

This is why the Trump Fanboys are so angry at Georgia. While they can Pardon Trump for the Federal Crimes, they can’t do anything about Georgia. New York is a maybe in all honesty. I can see the logic, but I think it is probable that Trump will be acquitted in New York. The chain of crimes needed for the conviction is logical, but I don’t think it is very convincing.

But in Georgia, the recipients of the threats and instructions were here. So while it is a crime to make those threats. The Federal Charges in Washington. It is also a crime at the State Level where the people were when they were threatened.

So I think Georgia is going to be a conviction.

Much like the phone call. I think it will be irrelevant.

This is something none of the Fanboys have explained. Why was Trump so determined to overturn Georgia? It still wouldn’t give him the Presidency. It’s like those idiot cops who plant drugs in a car. They are committing a Felony to get a guy for a Misdemeanor.
Agree on all that, except in the end, when courts are done, a president can not pardon himself. We are a Nation of Laws, not men. The ability for a perpetual availability of Lawlessness of a president, is not constitutional.

P.S. Nixon, would have pardoned himself, if he could have, his lawyers advised him, that he could not pardon himself.....from what I understand.... And that is why, Ford had to do it, for him.....

Last edited:

Forum List

Back