Has Sean Hannity gone off the deep end?

Discussion in 'Media' started by mattskramer, Apr 21, 2009.

1. mattskramer

mattskramer Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    Yes. I know that he is a radio and television show personality. His job is to keep the ratings up and carry people to commercials - and I find him to be entertaining (particularly when he doesn’t intend to be). Yet, lately he seems to be carrying hype and hyperbole to absurd levels. Perhaps he is just experiencing sour grapes after his “stop Obama express” fell off the tracks (thanks in large part to his practically constantly equating Obama with that preacher guy and that old 60’s radical). He finally removed the old “KKK of A” quote from his radio show introduction. (Shakes his head). He is acting like Chicken Little just because Obama met and shook hands with Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. Their skins touched. Horrors!!! We are all doomed. He and Chavez are going to join forces and destroy America. (LOL). Am I the only one who sees Hannity as some unreasonable adolescent throwing a fear-mongering temper tantrum?

Oh yeah. Caught up in the moment, Obama accepted a book. Well, golly gee. What did you expect the civil Obama to do, throw it back in his face? Light up Sean, Sheesh.

2. WillowTree

WillowTree Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,645

well, dayuuuumm where have we heard that ole US of KKKA before? doyathink???

3. Old Rocks

Old Rocks Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +10,294
    Has ol' Insanity ever been anywhere but the deep end?

4. Phate

Phate Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +9
    Your not the only one. His views are too extreme for me and I can't stand to listen to him for more than 2 minutes. He is a partisan. No matter what Obama does, they will always find a way to criticize him.

Bill O'Reilly on the other hand is cool.

5. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    That came from Obama? No. Hmmm. One of Obama's new cabinet members, right? No!?!?!??? Golly. Some old preacher guy during one of his rants! Yes. I got it. Big freakin' deal!

6. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,645

Next yer gonna tell us obamalama sat there 20 years and never heard it :lol: and yer gonna tell us why meeechelle took 45 years to be proud of her country..

7. Toro

Toro Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +25,018
    No.

8. mattskramer

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +359
    LOL. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: O’Really is as phony as they come – He is one pompous self-righteous windbag. He needs to start looking out for himself. Here is a fancy word for him. “Hypocrite”. He is so demanding that people (particularly liberals) come clean and immediately answer questions put to them. Unfortunately, he does not subject himself to the same standard. I’m still waiting for a full detailed explanation concerning the alleged phone-sex harassment issue. Unfortunately, he conveniently settled the case out of court (hmmm. What does he have to hide?) Huh? Huh? Come on Billy boy. Let us in on it. Let’s hear the tapes. Why so quiet?

9. WillowTree

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +14,645
    He's so very very very rich! that O'Reilly guy.

10. raceright

raceright Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Your a Texan you must have pink boots. You shore know alot about Fox news guys why is that maybe you are a fan and relize the other
    news channels get it wrong.