Has Obama obeyed the law?

The T said:
Lakhota said:
Hi, you have received -34 reputation points from Lakhota.
Reputation was given for this post.

Comment:
Poor baby...

Regards,
Lakhota

Note: This is an automated message.
Fuck off...I'm gonna make sure your REP goes into NEG territory.

Count on it.

Whoa, now The T is getting nasty... I just love wingnut logic and values...

One of the worst things about Obama never having an executive position before was that there never was a chance for the public or even for himself to see how well he could live up to his ideals, how immune he would be from letting power go to his head.

His failures in this regard are frightening.

I believe he means well, but he doesn't come anywhere close to living up to what he promised America.

I hope we can remedy the situation before another year is out.

One of the worst things about Obama never having an executive position before was that there never was a chance for the public or even for himself to see how well he could live up to his ideals, how immune he would be from letting power go to his head.

His failures in this regard are frightening.

I believe he means well, but he doesn't come anywhere close to living up to what he promised America.

I hope we can remedy the situation before another year is out.
That's because in the writings that we know of and his actions? HE is an Enemy to his oath and this Republic.

George W. Bush issued 161 signing statements affecting over 1,100 provisions of law in 160 Congressional enactments.

From his inauguration through December 23, 2011, President Obama has issued 18 signing statements affecting 48 specified provisions and making five mentions of unspecified provisions of law in 17 Congressional enactments. Obama has issued seven rhetorical signing statements, ten constitutional signing statements, and one statement remarking on an "inadvertent technical drafting error" in the affected bill

Presidential Signing Statements - Frequently Asked Questions

The President has no authority what so ever , in ANY capacity, to spend money Congress has specifically said can NOT be spent. A signing statement does not grant to a President the right to violate the law, nor to ignore Congress.

I repeat do any of you RETARDS understand how our Government works?
Sure. Obama does whatever he wants. The proles STFU and applaud on command.

Right, USMB leftists?

The Budget that Obama signed into law specifically states he may not use appropriated funds to pay for those 4 positions. The LAW states he may not pay them with tax payer money. He is in violation of said law if he is still paying them.

he also did a large signing statement saying he was going to IGNORE other provisions of that law at his discretion.

So? Bush used numerous signing statements.

but bush didn't say he wouldn't use them when he ran for office, unlike mr obama

PolitiFact | The Obameter: No signing statements to nullify instructions from Congress
Bush made Obama break his promise.

Right, Lakhota?

Forum List

Back