Has Obama been good for the black community?

It was addressed with Jessicas Law

Why is the rate so high and what are whites doing about it besides fapping?

Killing them as soon as they get to prison. But the fact remains that the rate of that terrible crime isn't reflective of a culture but rather a sick individual and it is rare. Not only that it is a crime that isn't bound by color. But by all means ignore the topic and keep eating straw.

The goddam Irony :lol:

Obama hasn't been good for ANYONE but his cronies...they've all made out like a bandit..

Hillary-sec of state
jon Kerry
susan rice
and the croney list is too long to post...
and take GREEN ENERGY....all associated with Obama and the Democrat party

AND OBAMATAX is the jackpot for OBAMA CRONIES...

and you who voted him got a nice little slogan....hope and change

Of course. But that is true for any demrat resident. The difference is the level f corruption. This one is above anybody in the level of corruption - approaches the commies

US Grant was a commie!?

The only US commie is the "messiah" we have now. And not surprisingly HE is the most corrupted as well :D

Why is the rate so high and what are whites doing about it besides fapping?

Killing them as soon as they get to prison. But the fact remains that the rate of that terrible crime isn't reflective of a culture but rather a sick individual and it is rare. Not only that it is a crime that isn't bound by color. But by all means ignore the topic and keep eating straw.

The goddam Irony :lol:

The goddam diversion :lol:

Nothing but diversion. No wondee you can't solve your problems...

Is that why you're focused on blacks and not your own problems?

What are my problems? According to you I've had life handed to me on a silver platter since I'm white. Thus I have no problems right?

I don't know you and we've never had that convo. Maybe you have I don't know....

But like you said some people talk about other peoples problems to deflect from their own problems and you started this thread.

I bet you don't even know why that's funny

Of course. But that is true for any demrat resident. The difference is the level f corruption. This one is above anybody in the level of corruption - approaches the commies

US Grant was a commie!?

The only US commie is the "messiah" we have now. And not surprisingly HE is the most corrupted as well :D

He's a commie, wow! So we are now a communist nation.

Is that why you're focused on blacks and not your own problems?

What are my problems? According to you I've had life handed to me on a silver platter since I'm white. Thus I have no problems right?

I don't know you and we've never had that convo. Maybe you have I don't know....

But like you said some people talk about other peoples problems to deflect from their own problems and you started this thread.

I started this thread because I'm tired of people like you thinking I need to provide the solutions to YOUR problems as proven by your "what is the gop going to do for blacks" thread.

lol, CC needs a padded cell...MELTDOWN

The ignore feature is working well for me.

To address the OP;

Yes, Obama is good for the black community, if for nothing else, raising the bar.

He graduated from college.

Supported his family, and remained married to his wife.

Has no felony convictions.

I started this thread because I'm tired of people like you thinking I need to provide the solutions to YOUR problems as proven by your "what is the gop going to do for blacks" thread.

The best place for CC is on Ignore...unless you don't mind dumb and stupid...

No one asked for shit from you. You're playing the worlds smallest violin.

I know you think we are all the same but I didn't start that thread dummy. Keep your blacks in order

Don't you have a hot flash to tend to?

I know you think we are all the same but I didn't start that thread dummy. Keep your blacks in order

Ok well my apologies, you didn't start it but it exists none the less and it's premise has been a meme among Democrats and blacks of which you are both so deal with it.
Seems to me I hit a nerve. Rather than discussion or discrediting the op you lashed out. Why is that?

"dumb and stupid" posters I can take.

Boring; Not so much.

CC needs a diaper change and a pacifier stuck his mouth...

this whole thread is waaa waaa waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

poor poor baby

Ok well my apologies, you didn't start it but it exists none the less and it's premise has been a meme among Democrats and blacks of which you are both so deal with it.
Seems to me I hit a nerve. Rather than discussion or discrediting the op you lashed out. Why is that?

Once again being wrong is your forte and you're lashing out instead of addressing the OP of that thread.

Someone asks what has the GOP done for blacks and your natural response is to start an entirely new thread and get mad? Seems to hit a nerve.

You said people don't talk about their own problems and deflect by brining up other peoples problems. you said that...not me

Forum List

Back