Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

You really are a POS, aren't you? Hamas has already stated they're willing to accept a two-state solution based on the '67 borders, but it was Israel that said no.

And as far as rockets go, as long as Israel maintains the occupation and illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza, it will continue to get rockets. Palestinians have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation.

But you are right about one thing, Israel is not going anywhere.

That is a lie....

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
I hope posters resepect that sensitivity.

Nope

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
No, quite the opposite. October 7th fully reminded us of historical jew hatred.

So, you choose to ignore the fact that Israel targets military assets and warns civilians so they can get out of the way, and you choose to ignore the fact that Israel grants Hamas a cease-fire so Hamas can regroup, re-arm and hide more assets in schools and hospitals. Then you say you "oppose all war and violence". Where is your strident condemnation of Hamas?
Israel targets civilians. Are you fucking blind.

It's clear that you promote the genocide of Jews.

Israel targets civilians. Are you fucking blind.
Israel targets military sites that are hidden behind civilian structures. In fact, they are placed there deliberately to cause as much civilian suffering as possible. Now, for at least the third time, you're not addressing the reality that, because Hamas is hiding behind the sick and the children, Israel notifies civilians when their local ammo dump is about to become a parking lot so they can get out of the way. Hamas does not do that and I don't see you condemning them for doing so, even though you claim you oppose all violence.

Israel targets military sites that are hidden behind civilian structures. In fact, they are placed there deliberately to cause as much civilian suffering as possible. Now, for at least the third time, you're not addressing the reality that, because Hamas is hiding behind the sick and the children, Israel notifies civilians when their local ammo dump is about to become a parking lot so they can get out of the way. Hamas does not do that and I don't see you condemning them for doing so, even though you claim you oppose all violence.
The ignorance here is astounding.

The ignorance here is astounding.
I'm trying to help you, but you won't listen.

1. Does Israel alert Palestinian civilians before bombing in their area? Yes, they do.
2. Does Hamas alert Israeli civilians before launching rockets, sending suicide bombers, and attacking random innocent civilians? No, they do not.
3. Do you condemn Israel for retaliating against Hamas? Yes, you do, quite vociferously.
4. Do you condemn Hamas for launching their surprise attack on Israeli civilians? Kind of hard to find where, it's drowned out by your loud shrieking about israel.

I'm trying to help you, but you won't listen.

1. Does Israel alert Palestinian civilians before bombing in their area? Yes, they do.
2. Does Hamas alert Israeli civilians before launching rockets, sending suicide bombers, and attacking random innocent civilians? No, they do not.
3. Do you condemn Israel for retaliating against Hamas? Yes, you do, quite vociferously.
4. Do you condemn Hamas for launching their surprise attack on Israeli civilians? Kind of hard to find where, it's drowned out by your loud shrieking about israel.
Stop believing lies.

Israeli retaliation for the initial heinous act is perfectly acceptable and anticipated. Hamas knew that
Crime loving lib loons take the Floyd like approach that committing a murderous act cannot morally draw an equally stout response, it’s Lib 101
Sounds about right. 😐

lol. I oppose all war and violence, unlike you. What Israel is doing is far worse than what Hamas did. The consequences of Israel’s genocide is more violence and death. Your inability to see this proves you’re an idiot or dupe of Zionism.
I see no evidence that as many as 1400 people (other than Hamas militants), or even 100 innocent people have been killed in Gaza.

As for Hamas, they're getting killed because thay DESERVE it.

Last edited:
Again, you think mass murder of innocent women and children along with total destruction of Gazan cities is justified because a terrorist group attacked.

Proving you’re an idiot or merely a dupe of the establishment.

Can’t fix stupid.
This post proves that YOU are a dupe of the liberal media establishment. Please present a shred of evidence to show that Israelis have committed "mass murder" of anybody.

If total destruction of Gazan cities is what would be required to eliminate Hamas, and for Israel to defend itself, then yeah, > Justified.

In fact, all this destruction abd blood is on the hands of Hamas.

This post proves that YOU are a dupe of the liberal media establishment. Please present a shred of evidence to show that Israelis have committed "mass murder" of anybody.

If total destruction of Gazan cities is what would be required to eliminate Hamas, and for Israel to defend itself, then yeah, > Justified.

In fact, all this destruction abd blood is on the hands of Hamas.
“Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable.”

Why doesn't the world in unison, demand that Hamas lay down their arms, and surrender? They are the ones who started this horror, they are the ones who TARGETED innocent women and children. They TARGETED, BUTCHERED, RAPED, TORTURED, and MURDERED!

Why is Israel the one who must turn their cheek to these savage monsters?

“Cruelty might be very human, and it might be cultural, but it's not acceptable.”

Very good discussion with Abby Martin. I just learned Palestinian teens celebrating the release of Palestinian prisoners were shot for "encouraging terrorism."

:sigh2:

Such a sad situation all around.

Israel's Propaganda is Getting INSANE (w/ Abby Martin)​

"Premiered 3 hours ago
Independent journalist Abby Martin has spent much of her career reporting on Israel's oppression of Palestinians, and was personally affected by anti-BDS legislation when she was disinvited from speaking at Georgia Southern University because she refused to sign an anti BDS pledge. Today, she joins Bad Faith to discuss the new wave of "hasbsra," or Israeli media manipulation, that has quickly shifted the focus from 40 imaginary beheaded babies, to a non-existant "command center" under Al-Shifa hospital, to "new" allegations of sexual assault on October 7th. Meanwhile, the media ignores dead Palestinian babies left to decompose in the NICU by Israeli soldiers, Palestinian children shot in cold blood in the West Bank, and the authoritarian bent of congress deeming anti-zionism anti-semitism. How do they get away with it all, and what's the current state of things on the ground in Gaza?Subscribe to Bad Faith on YouTube to access our full video library.Find Bad Faith with Briahna Joy Gray on Twitter (@badfaithpod) and Instagram (@badfaithpod).Theme by Nick Thorburn (@nickfromislands)"

Why doesn't the world in unison, demand that Hamas lay down their arms, and surrender? They are the ones who started this horror, they are the ones who TARGETED innocent women and children. They TARGETED, BUTCHERED, RAPED, TORTURED, and MURDERED!

Why is Israel the one who must turn their cheek to these savage monsters?
There are 3 basic groups in this.
1. Muslims - who follow the uncivilized, barbarism of the Koran, abd thereby support Hamas.
2. Non-Muslims who don't do that, an thereby support Israel, and its right to exist.
3. Leftist Islamists who blindly follow whatever their leftist leaders tell them (currently to hate Israel and support Palestinians)

Forum List

Back