Has Israeli action in Gaza ripped up western goodwill after the holocaust ?

You’re uninformed. Get informed and then we can talk.
Oh, so you think you are more informed than me on Islam, do you ? Would you like to take my Islamization Quiz, and find out how uninformed YOU ARE ?

Or you you prefer to chicken out, and remain ignorant ?

Well, I checked, and here it is:

the deliberate killing or severe mistreatment of a large number of people from a particular national or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group:

Like I said, killing 15,000 out of millions is hardly "destroying that nation or group". If Israel was truly bent on genocide, Gaza would be a parking lot right now. Instead, they politely agree to a cease-fire so Hamas can regroup and re-arm and hide behind more schools and hospitals.
They also dropped leaflets before attacking a building, so innocent civilians could leave and not be harmed. Can anybody imagine Hamas doing that ? Not hardly.

Oh, so you think you are more informed than me on Islam, do you ? Would you like to take my Islamization Quiz, and find out how uninformed YOU ARE ?

Or you you prefer to chicken out, and remain ignorant ?
Why do you hate Muslims?

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
I hope posters resepect that sensitivity.
No.

Yes, really. Palestinians, as embodied in Hamas, have been trying to eliminate Israel since it was formed.
Apparently you haven’t seen the news. Check out Gaza. Things are happening there. Destruction and death by your beloved Israel.

Apparently you haven’t seen the news. Check out Gaza. Things are happening there. Destruction and death by your beloved Israel.
In reaction to the totally unprovoked attack on innocent Israeli civilians by Hamas, which was hoping to ignite a much broader war between Israel and the other Muslim nations in the area, again to totally wipe out Israel. You don't think history just starts when Israel takes action, do you?

In reaction to the totally unprovoked attack on innocent Israeli civilians by Hamas, which was hoping to ignite a much broader war between Israel and the other Muslim nations in the area, again to totally wipe out Israel. You don't think history just starts when Israel takes action, do you?
Totally unprovoked! LMFAO. Really?

Totally unprovoked! LMFAO. Really?
Yes. Let me guess, you think Hamas is justified in killing as many innocent random Israelis as possible, while Israel is not justified in carefully targeting places where military assets are stored, complete with warnings to civilians to get out of the way before attacking.

Yes. Let me guess, you think Hamas is justified in killing as many innocent random Israelis as possible, while Israel is not justified in carefully targeting places where military assets are stored, complete with warnings to civilians to get out of the way before attacking.
lol. I oppose all war and violence, unlike you. What Israel is doing is far worse than what Hamas did. The consequences of Israel’s genocide is more violence and death. Your inability to see this proves you’re an idiot or dupe of Zionism.

lol. I oppose all war and violence, unlike you. What Israel is doing is far worse than what Hamas did. The consequences of Israel’s genocide is more violence and death. Your inability to see this proves you’re an idiot or dupe of Zionism.
I am fascinated, "GIPPER" How do you think Israel SHOULD HAVE responded to the
events of Oct 7 and the abduction and retention of hostages and the fact of
continued bombing daily NORTH, SOUTH AND EAST of its civilian population?

So, you choose to ignore the fact that Israel targets military assets and warns civilians so they can get out of the way, and you choose to ignore the fact that Israel grants Hamas a cease-fire so Hamas can regroup, re-arm and hide more assets in schools and hospitals. Then you say you "oppose all war and violence". Where is your strident condemnation of Hamas?

I am fascinated, "GIPPER" How do you think Israel SHOULD HAVE responded to the
events of Oct 7 and the abduction and retention of hostages and the fact of
continued bombing daily NORTH, SOUTH AND EAST of its civilian population?
Israel is the only nation on earth that routinely faces demands that she do nothing in response to deadly attacks.

Its clear that the state of Israel is treated as a special case by the liberal west. Actions that would be condemned by other states are pardoned by the world.

I dont know if this is a sign of guilt. Hitler was able to murder people without any hindrance and it is right that we feel guilt that this happened. I think we can allagree on that,

But the systematic murder of Gazans is no different. The endgame seems pretty obvious with Gaza as the appetiser to the take over of the west bank.

Will the west stand by and watch ? Current politicians are too weak to make a stand so it is just possible.

But I dont see the younger generation putting up with it any more.Israel has lost its special case standing. They will be judged by the standards of the civilised world. Such as they are.

I hope that the repucussions for all of this are not visited on my children or their children. But I suspect that will happen. We will all pay the price.

NB = this thread was closed in the CDZ by meister for not being in the proper forum. I think it was the proper forum to discuss an important issue although I recognise the sensitivity of the topic.
I hope posters resepect that sensitivity.

Only for Jew hating fascists who support the rape, murder, torture and mutiliation of innocent men, women and children.....like yourself.

Israel is on a just cause mission to stop hamas....and assholes like you are protecting the monsters.

Israeli retaliation for the initial heinous act is perfectly acceptable and anticipated. Hamas knew that
Crime loving lib loons take the Floyd like approach that committing a murderous act cannot morally draw an equally stout response, it’s Lib 101

And when they explicitly state that they want to co-exist with Israel, they can move forward. Israel's not going anywhere, and for the Palestinians to continue demanding that they do just prolongs things the way they are. If they publicly and unequivocally state that they will co-exist with Israel and follow it up with 2 years straight of no attacks, no IED's, no suicide bombers, and no rockets, they would demonstrate they mean business and Israel would have to respond likewise. I won't, however, hold my breath waiting on them to do so.

BTW, 15,000 out of millions is a pretty lame genocide. You might want to revisit your rhetoric, because it doesn't fit the situation.
You really are a POS, aren't you? Hamas has already stated they're willing to accept a two-state solution based on the '67 borders, but it was Israel that said no.

And as far as rockets go, as long as Israel maintains the occupation and illegal and immoral blockade of Gaza, it will continue to get rockets. Palestinians have every legal right in the world to resist the occupation.

But you are right about one thing, Israel is not going anywhere.

Forum List

Back