has eot's ever really won a debate ?

has eot's ever really won a conspiracy debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
you know i think it's more like "why couldn't eot have a debate or ask questions at his own speed like i do."

this thread is a good examaple of asshole bullyism.

i've noticed since gunny left that some libs are attacking personally, posters on the board. in the actual thread headline itself just to be mean...

also a good example of alinsky.

this thread is designed to hate someone looking for conversation... i don't think that's right.

Yeah the the OP doesn't realize that the police state he idolizes is trying to take this type of antagonism and make it illegal! :lol::lol:

As summarized by the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, “The bill is sweepingly broad, and would make it a crime to communicate via electronic means speech that is intended to ‘annoy,’ ‘offend,’ ‘harass’ or ‘terrify,’ as well as certain sexual speech. Because the bill is not limited to one-to-one communications, H.B. 2549 would apply to the Internet as a whole, thus criminalizing all manner of writing, cartoons, and other protected material the state finds offensive or annoying.”

Arizona law would criminalize being lewd or annoying on the Internet | The Raw Story

proof positive on what a dumbfuck he really is.

eots lends a very unique perspective to many issues out of the main stream. It's because of him that I find this forum so very interesting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

When Eots first got here as he told me once,there was no conspiracy section and since he was making a lot of excellent threads abotu government conspiracys that prove the governments version of events is b.s,since it went against the mindset of most posters here,thats why this thread was made and called the Eots zone.He had the guts to stand up to all the ridicule and insults he was getting from a lot of jerk posters around here such as Dawgshit and his pitiful threads like this one he made so since he was always making threads that went against the tide of most posters here including Gunny,a conspiracy section was made because of the efforts of Eots.I tip my hat off to Eots for staning up to all these childish bullies like Dawgshit and not quitting like many such as Dawgshit wanted him to which is why this conspiracy section got created thanks to Eots.

I disagree with you washamerica though about Gunny.I myself am glad to see him gone.He would come on here and insult people when he was here,did it many times to Eots attacking him because he was not bright enough to see there was a lot of truth to what Eots saying because he was so close minded.Also these kinds of threads got made even them when he was here.The fact Eots did not let him get to him and did not leave like Gunny wanted him to despite his best efforts,i admire that.

perhaps... he did clear the whole front board sometimes... anybody should be able to speak about anything... it goes through phases for sure. but being nasty for fun isn't cool, like the oberman and candy and dawson's creek guys. they take it too far, with the racist shit and the c word...
it's just not necessary. they should just walk away... i don't really read the 911 stuff, but people here seem to like eots, so that's good enough for me. nice people should support one another. i know some people won't venture down here. many come to be entertained.

i know as a birther, the ridicule and excoriation i get is automatic. but it's a fascinating subject. obama is complex.

Last edited:
eots lends a very unique perspective to many issues out of the main stream. It's because of him that I find this forum so very interesting.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

When Eots first got here as he told me once,there was no conspiracy section and since he was making a lot of excellent threads abotu government conspiracys that prove the governments version of events is b.s,since it went against the mindset of most posters here,thats why this thread was made and called the Eots zone.He had the guts to stand up to all the ridicule and insults he was getting from a lot of jerk posters around here such as Dawgshit and his pitiful threads like this one he made so since he was always making threads that went against the tide of most posters here including Gunny,a conspiracy section was made because of the efforts of Eots.I tip my hat off to Eots for staning up to all these childish bullies like Dawgshit and not quitting like many such as Dawgshit wanted him to which is why this conspiracy section got created thanks to Eots.

I disagree with you washamerica though about Gunny.I myself am glad to see him gone.He would come on here and insult people when he was here,did it many times to Eots attacking him because he was not bright enough to see there was a lot of truth to what Eots saying because he was so close minded.Also these kinds of threads got made even them when he was here.The fact Eots did not let him get to him and did not leave like Gunny wanted him to despite his best efforts,i admire that.

perhaps... he did clear the whole front board sometimes... anybody should be able to speak about anything... it goes through phases for sure. but being nasty for fun isn't cool, like the oberman and candy and dawson's creek guys. they take it too far, with the racist shit and the c word...
it's just not necessary. they should just walk away... i don't really read the 911 stuff, but people here seem to like eots, so that's good enough for me. nice people should support one another. i know some people won't venture down here. many come to be entertained.

i know as a birther, the ridicule and excoriation i get is automatic. but it's a fascinating subject. obama is complex.

yeah I see what you mean.Gunny did not take it to the extremes these trolls do. oh and you are being too nice to him when you say Dawsons Creek,his real name is actually Dawgshit.He used to constantly post pics of shit all the time constantly so the name Dawgshit fits him perfectly.:D:lol:

He's honest and respectful. Can't really say that about most of the Government Goose Stepper-Bots here. Their blind ignorant loyalty to the State is on display here daily. They've become good little Nazis for sure. They're only all about the hateful robotic 'You gots Tin Foil Hat! and 'You hate America!' replies. They're not even original with their insults. So yeah, Eots wins a lot of debates here. And he has earned much respect.

You aren't particularly respectful either.

So what?

I'm very respectful to those who have earned respect. And Eots has definitely earned respect in my opinion.

But "earned" respect is a purely subjective notion.

And no. You are not particularly respectful.

And id-eots has earned nothing but derision. He's a pontificating lying-twat twoofer scumbag.

You aren't particularly respectful either.

So what?

I'm very respectful to those who have earned respect. And Eots has definitely earned respect in my opinion.

And id-eots has earned nothing but derision. He's a pontificating lying-twat twoofer scumbag.

Yes, but can you honestly say you've been respectful in the past? Most people will defend themselves against disrespect by simply returning the disrespect. And anyone who opposes the Government's official story on 9/11, does seem to get viciously attacked by the usual suspects who frequent this forum. I mean, this is a Conspiracy Theory forum after all. If you believe everything the Government told you about 9/11, then why even bother coming to a Conspiracy Theory forum? Your mind is obviously already made up on that. But there's no need to viciously attack others who don't feel that way. And that's what many tend to do here.

They mindlessly attack with repetitive sarcastic ridicule. So if you're one who engages in that, you should expect nothing but disrespect in return. Personally, i've found Eots to be very honest & reasonable. He only disrespects those who have attacked and disrespected him first. So maybe you need to approach discussions with him differently. Start fresh with him. Give it another shot. What do you have to lose?

Yes, but can you honestly say you've been respectful in the past? Most people will defend themselves against disrespect by simply returning the disrespect. And anyone who opposes the Government's official story on 9/11, does seem to get viciously attacked by the usual suspects who frequent this forum. I mean, this is a Conspiracy Theory forum after all. If you believe everything the Government told you about 9/11, then why even bother coming to a Conspiracy Theory forum? Your mind is obviously already made up on that. But there's no need to viciously attack others who don't feel that way. And that's what many tend to do here.

They mindlessly attack with repetitive sarcastic ridicule. So if you're one who engages in that, you should expect nothing but disrespect in return. Personally, i've found Eots to be very honest & reasonable. He only disrespects those who have attacked and disrespected him first. So maybe you need to approach discussions with him differently. Start fresh with him. Give it another shot. What do you have to lose?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

So you weren't part of the debate team.

Nope, but I suppose my question should have been, "How does one win a debate on an internet message board?"

By using logic and common sense and the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.Something Eots does use but the official conspiracy theory apologists never use because they are in denial and close minded instead of open minded and objective like Eots is.

Lets see,Eots use of the laws of physics that every grade school graduate learns by then vs the pitiful ramblings of the official conspiracy theory apologists such as Dawgshit and many others defending the fairy tales of the governments version who were caught lying on MULTIPLE occasions?

Eots wins everytime.Dawgshit troll and the other official conspiracy theory apologists lose every single time.nuff said.Eots the winner.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

case closed.
funny but the poll says different ...isn't time for your meds?

you know i think it's more like "why couldn't eot have a debate or ask questions at his own speed like i do."

this thread is a good examaple of asshole bullyism.

i've noticed since gunny left that some libs are attacking personally, posters on the board. in the actual thread headline itself just to be mean...

also a good example of alinsky.

this thread is designed to hate someone looking for conversation... i don't think that's right.
wrong! as always, this poll was created to examine the false claims of victory by eot's and his band of no kinks in the Grey matter drones.
it's not meant to bully but being as you are, it's not surprising that you would wish it to be.

after claming many victories.

has eot's ever really won a conspiracy debate?
Wow what a pathetic thread you started Dawgshit!
Boo fucking hoo you fucking baby. What.. are you mad Eots makes you look like shit when he posts facts that can be backed up with links, unlike you who resorts to childish little gifs and whittle pictures when he kicks your ass constantly on these forums?
Grow the fuck up you you spineless goosestepping weasel. :lol:
yes dear...
please show any proof where i got my ass handed to me.
eot's makes me look like shit?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
that's nearly as funny as your proselytizing

:eusa_boohoo: paulie whines on...

nobody 'wins' a debate on the internet folks

all one needs do is have enough posters sign onto ad homienems, straw men & non sequitors to bury any reasonable poster

~S~

Forum List

Back