has eot's ever really won a debate ?

has eot's ever really won a conspiracy debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
How does one win a debate?

So you weren't part of the debate team.

Nope, but I suppose my question should have been, "How does one win a debate on an internet message board?"

By using logic and common sense and the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.Something Eots does use but the official conspiracy theory apologists never use because they are in denial and close minded instead of open minded and objective like Eots is.

Lets see,Eots use of the laws of physics that every grade school graduate learns by then vs the pitiful ramblings of the official conspiracy theory apologists such as Dawgshit and many others defending the fairy tales of the governments version who were caught lying on MULTIPLE occasions?

Eots wins everytime.Dawgshit troll and the other official conspiracy theory apologists lose every single time.nuff said.Eots the winner.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

case closed.

Last edited:
of course not !

I come in here from time to time, for a laugh, and i'd like to know does he actually believe his positions?

You could not even begin to debate the events of 9/11 with me you ignorant racist...you don't know anything about it except the sound bites you have been spoon fed .. don't pretend

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

sounds like something that should be said to dawgshit troll.lol.

So you weren't part of the debate team.

Nope, but I suppose my question should have been, "How does one win a debate on an internet message board?"

By using logic and common sense and the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years.Something Eots does use but the official conspiracy theory apologists never use because they are in denial and close minded instead of open minded and objective like Eots is.

Lets see,Eots use of the laws of physics that every grade school graduate learns by then vs the pitiful ramblings of the official conspiracy theory apologists such as Dawgshit and many others defending the fairy tales of the governments version who were caught lying on MULTIPLE occasions?

Eots wins everytime.Dawgshit troll and the other official conspiracy theory apologists lose every single time.nuff said.Eots the winner.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

case closed.

You have no case. It wasn't closed. THe file was marked: "ridiculous" and sent to be shredded.

Tell us all again that really fascinating story about the ORBS.

:lmao:

of course not !

I come in here from time to time, for a laugh, and i'd like to know does he actually believe his positions?

You could not even begin to debate the events of 9/11 with me you ignorant racist...you don't know anything about it except the sound bites you have been spoon fed .. don't pretend

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

sounds like something that should be said to dawgshit troll.lol.

So why didn't he say it to you?

"911 inside job"

your name says it all.:lmao:

Yes. When he was in high school they held a debate of who is the dumbest kid in class.
He lost the argument...which of course means he actually won the debate. :razz:

you know i think it's more like "why couldn't eot have a debate or ask questions at his own speed like i do."

this thread is a good examaple of asshole bullyism.

i've noticed since gunny left that some libs are attacking personally, posters on the board. in the actual thread headline itself just to be mean...

also a good example of alinsky.

this thread is designed to hate someone looking for conversation... i don't think that's right.

Last edited:
eots lends a very unique perspective to many issues out of the main stream. It's because of him that I find this forum so very interesting.

eots lends a very unique perspective to many issues out of the main stream. It's because of him that I find this forum so very interesting.

you are right sir... thank you

..... toro ??

Last edited:
He's honest and respectful. Can't really say that about most of the Government Goose Stepper-Bots here. Their blind ignorant loyalty to the State is on display here daily. They've become good little Nazis for sure. They're only all about the hateful robotic 'You gots Tin Foil Hat! and 'You hate America!' replies. They're not even original with their insults. So yeah, Eots wins a lot of debates here. And he has earned much respect.

You aren't particularly respectful either.

So what?

I'm very respectful to those who have earned respect. And Eots has definitely earned respect in my opinion.

Last edited:
The question presumes that there has ever been an actual "debate" on this board. It further presumes that eots was involved in this hypothetical debate...

The question presumes that there has ever been an actual "debate" on this board. It further presumes that eots was involved in this hypothetical debate...

some people here think it's a damn criminal court room and they try to be f lee baily. jeez, it's a chatroom

Yes. When he was in high school they held a debate of who is the dumbest kid in class.
He lost the argument...which of course means he actually won the debate. :razz:

thanks for proving you slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::clap2::clap2:

you know i think it's more like "why couldn't eot have a debate or ask questions at his own speed like i do."

i've noticed since gunny left that some libs are attacking personally, posters on the board. in the actual thread headline itself just to be mean...

this thread is designed to hate someone looking for conversation... i don't think that's right.

Yeah Dawgshit troll in particular seems to be doing this a lot.He is a sore loser when it comes to getting his ass handed to him on a platter everyday and this is his way of crying over his ass beatings and embarrassments he constantly gets from Eots and others by making threads attacking other posters.He and a few others have to have some way of feeling secure about themselves so they make these threads about other posters.

Last edited:
after claming many victories.

has eot's ever really won a conspiracy debate?
Wow what a pathetic thread you started Dawgshit!
Boo fucking hoo you fucking baby. What.. are you mad Eots makes you look like shit when he posts facts that can be backed up with links, unlike you who resorts to childish little gifs and whittle pictures when he kicks your ass constantly on these forums?
Grow the fuck up you you spineless goosestepping weasel. :lol:

When Eots first got here as he told me once,there was no conspiracy section and since he was making a lot of excellent threads about government conspiracys that prove the governments version of events is b.s,since it went against the mindset of most posters here,thats why this section was made and called the Eots zone.

He had the guts to stand up to all the ridicule and insults he was getting from a lot of jerk posters around here such as Dawgshit and his pitiful threads like this one he made so since he was always making threads that went against the tide of most posters here including Gunny,a conspiracy section was made because of the efforts of Eots.I tip my hat off to Eots for standing up to all these childish bullies like Dawgshit and not quitting like many such as Dawgshit want him to which is why this conspiracy section got created thanks to Eots.

I disagree with you washamerica though about Gunny.I myself am glad to see him gone.He would come on here and insult people when he was here,did it many times to Eots attacking him because he was not bright enough to see there was a lot of truth to what Eots saying because he was so close minded.Also these kinds of threads got made even them when he was here.The fact Eots did not let him get to him and did not leave like Gunny wanted him to despite his best efforts,i admire that.

Last edited:

Yeah the the OP doesn't realize that the police state he idolizes is trying to take this type of antagonism and make it illegal! :lol::lol:

As summarized by the Comic Book Legal Defense Fund, “The bill is sweepingly broad, and would make it a crime to communicate via electronic means speech that is intended to ‘annoy,’ ‘offend,’ ‘harass’ or ‘terrify,’ as well as certain sexual speech. Because the bill is not limited to one-to-one communications, H.B. 2549 would apply to the Internet as a whole, thus criminalizing all manner of writing, cartoons, and other protected material the state finds offensive or annoying.”

Arizona law would criminalize being lewd or annoying on the Internet | The Raw Story

Forum List

Back