has eot's ever really won a debate ?

has eot's ever really won a conspiracy debate

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
He's honest and respectful. Can't really say that about most of the Government Goose Stepper-Bots here. Their blind ignorant loyalty to the State is on display here daily. They've become good little Nazis for sure. They're only all about the hateful robotic 'You gots Tin Foil Hat! and 'You hate America!' replies. They're not even original with their insults. So yeah, Eots wins a lot of debates here. And he has earned much respect.

He's honest and respectful. Can't really say that about most of the Government Goose Stepper-Bots here. Their blind ignorant loyalty to the State is on display here daily. They've become good little Nazis for sure. They're only all about the hateful robotic 'You gots Tin Foil Hat! and 'You hate America!' replies. They're not even original with their insults. So yeah, Eots wins a lot of debates here. And he has earned much respect.

You aren't particularly respectful either.

So what?

Of course not !

I come in here from time to time, for a laugh, and I'd like to know does he actually believe his positions?

of course not !

I come in here from time to time, for a laugh, and i'd like to know does he actually believe his positions?

you could not even begin to debate the events of 9/11 with me you ignorant racist...you don't know anything about it except the sound bites you have been spoon fed dont pretend

I was there.

of course not !

I come in here from time to time, for a laugh, and i'd like to know does he actually believe his positions?

you could not even begin to debate the events of 9/11 with me you ignorant racist...you don't know anything about it except the sound bites you have been spoon fed dont pretend

I was there.

what has that got to do with the 9/11 investigation ???...I will tell you.. nothing

In fact I believe there is one person on the board that puts forth the no plane theory
something I think is big distraction from the very real failings of he 911 commission and the NIST report

In fact I believe there is one person on the board that puts forth the no plane theory
something I think is big distraction from the very real failings of he 911 commission and the NIST report

agreed.

Forum List

Back