Has Code Pink called for impeachment or Obama's death

code-pink.jpg

I support our troops in any war, including this one. And thus, I support their Commander in Chief in doing whatever is necessary to WIN this new, 3rd Arab war we are fighting now. This is the Obama war. It's his. I want him to win it. Which means, Ghaddafi must go. Anything short of that would be twised in propoganda to show young, stupid male Muslims a "Victory over the USA" and a recruiting tool for more jihadis.

So, come on Obama, win this thing.

Oh, but of course Code Pink and 99% of the left isn't saying the same thing about this as they did Bush. Obama's half black and full liberal. He is not criticizeable in their mind.

Or are they silent on the issue?

What's your position on the Libya action? What was your position on Iraq? On the surge? On the surge/escalation in Afghanistan?
I'm against them all and was from the start.....And you know it.

Want a piece of me, dickweed?

What's your position on the Libya action? What was your position on Iraq? On the surge? On the surge/escalation in Afghanistan?

:lol:Touchy.

Is this your admission that Fitnah is your puppet? I'm kinda surprised, he actually seems slightly more intelligent than you.

No not yet. They're still baffled on this one. Him having that 'D' by his name and all. They're still contemplating their Talking Points. Somehow i doubt they'll be as harsh with the Hopey Changey One though. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

:lol:Touchy.

Is this your admission that Fitnah is your puppet? I'm kinda surprised, he actually seems slightly more intelligent than you.
Someone who charts at 86 has no room to go around talking about anyone else's intelligence.

Just sayin'.

I rather hope they don't turn to violent rhetoric. And he hasnt committed a crime worthy of impeachment that we know of. So I'd ignore them if they did either.

The real question should be, "When does the left begin to blame Bush for the situation in Libya?" Or maybe I should ask if they already have.

Immie

I figure by the end of the week.

I'm just tickled to see anyone who is leading this cluster against Quadaffi is catching exactly the same crap Bush caught.

Major league poetic-justice.

It's the 'D' by his name that's giving the Code Pinksters and many other Leftists all the trouble. They're just not sure how to spin these bombings. Sometimes i think the Leftists/Democrats would be much happier people if DA BOOOOOOOOSH was still around. I really do think he gave their lives some meaning. They seem rudderless and clueless these days. They desperately need a Republican President Boogeyman. So why don't we give them what they want in 2012? What do ya say?

And get this..............Ghaddafi didn't even FAKE like he had WMD's like Saddam did!!! HAHAHA!!

Obama couldn't lie about WMD's because Ghaddafi already gave 'em up!!! Whats Obama's excuse? War for Oil? HAHAHAHAHA!

You are making a mistake thinking most on the left care if Obama went to congress first or not. He went to the UN, we all know most lefties have more respect for the UN than the US constitution.

me Personally I don't think it is practical to think the president needs to get approval from the full congress every time he attacks another country. I mean what if the president were to get intel that an attack was going to happen and there was a target he could strike to stop it. Do you really think it would make sense that he has to call congress back into session and wait for them to debate it?

As I understand it Obama has briefed leadership on both sides of the isle from congress. If this ends up being more than just a short air campaign he can always get approval later.

In today's world the president must be able to act in a timely fashion. Besides as I read the constitution it is actually pretty wide open to interpretation on this subject. It tasks the President with defending the Nation and it's interests, but gives Congress the sole power to Declare war. One can easily argue as they do, that gives the office of the president leeway to act like Obama has, with out prior Congressional Approval.

All that said, I can not get over the Irony here. There were at least resolution passed by congress that Bush could point to as giving him the green light for Both Iraq and Afghan. Obama does not even have that. Yet save for a few on the far left. Liberals seem to have forgotten their Faux rage over "illegal Wars" and are for the most part silent on the constitutional Subject.

I also feel for the American Left.

They elected Obama to stop the Wars, close Gitmo, and end unseemly practices when it comes to the treatment of Detainees.

So Far. Iraq sort of Ended. Afghanistan more troops sent, Gitmo not going to close Obama is even reconsidering having tribunals there, and now were attacking yet another country and still out sourcing interrogations.

They must be very disappointed so far in Obama even if most of them are not willing to admit it.

Last edited:
Code Pink has been protesting against Obama for 2 years now.

They just had a big rally back in January in DC about closing gitmo.
Links & pix.

Bring 'em.

Hundreds protest treatment of alleged WikiLeaks whistleblower - CNN.com
Code Pink rally to free Bradley Manning, in Quantico, yesterday.

PressTV - Two years later, Gitmo still open
Press release against gitmo, Jan 2011

There's a bunch more here, at the Code PINK website: CODEPINK : CODEPINK in the News

Forum List

Back