Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?

Is there some memo going around telling white people to keep asking about a race / civil war? This is like the 20th thread on this

Yes, it is the one in which the "White Lives Don't Matter" crowd goes around shooting cops to death and declares that they want to murder white people.

If you get your race war, you're not going to like it.

So if Obama is to blame for cop deaths.....then is he to credit for the record low number of police officer deaths in 2013?

Shit, we have less officers dead this year than the same time last year. But its a "wore on cops" tho and BLM has everything to do with all the cops dying but nothing to do with the lower number of deaths.

Its like logical twister in here

You've claimed that most blacks have single digit IQs.

Show me the scientific evidence of this.

What is the arithmetic mean IQ for black Americans?

{Throughout the history of psychology, no question has been so persistent or
so resistant to resolution as that of the relative roles of nature and nurture in
causing individual and group differences in cognitive ability (Degler, 1991;
Loehlin, Lindzey, & Spuhler, 1975). The scientific debate goes back to the
mid-19th century (e.g., Galton, 1869; Nott & Glidden, 1854). Starting with the
widespread use of standardized mental tests in World War I, average ethnic and
racial group differences were found. Especially vexing has been the cause(s) of
the 15-point Black–White IQ difference in the United States.
In 1969, the Harvard Educational Review published Arthur Jensen’s lengthy
article, “How Much Can We Boost IQ and School Achievement?” Jensen con-
cluded that (a) IQ tests measure socially relevant general ability; (b) individual
differences in IQ have a high heritability, at least for the White populations of the
United States and Europe; (c) compensatory educational programs have proved
generally ineffective in raising the IQs or school achievement of individuals or
groups; (d) because social mobility is linked to ability, social class differences in
IQ probably have an appreciable genetic component; and tentatively, but most
controversially, (e) the mean Black–White group difference in IQ probably has
some genetic component}

https://www.udel.edu/educ/gottfredson/30years/Rushton-Jensen30years.pdf

Oh, the break down of mean IQ;

106 for non-Pacific Island Asian
104 for White
85 for Black

Scream, call names, whatever - them are the facts.

so resistant to resolution as that of the relative roles of nature and nurture in
cluded that (a) IQ tests measure socially relevant general ability; (b) individual
differences in IQ have a high heritability, at least for the White populations of the
generally ineffective in raising the IQs or school achievement of individuals or
groups; (d) because social mobility is linked to ability, social class differences in
some genetic component}

104 for White
85 for Black

You must have a single digit IQ. Otherwise you wouldnt think 85 was single digit.

to police dogs, darkies taste like chicken
White women say we taste like chocolate. Are you a dog or do you just speak dog? I'm sure you smell like a wet one.

really ?? black women say we taste arrogant and black dog dicks taste like chocolate

I'm just going to put this out there....but if your lady is telling you what dog dick tastes like she doesnt respect you and is of questionable character

When, not if the shit hits the fan there won't be a living negro in the country within a month. Cafe customers in Paris France will be smelling the stench of rotting negroes in the US.
They are already self exterminating themselves in every fucking inner city in the country.
They use abortion as birth control.
Now they are calling for an all out shooting war against the very people who are trying to protect them.......from their fucking negro neighbors. How fucking insane is that?

Wow. Did you cut and paste that straight from StormFront. Or do you just post on both sites?
Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men. - PubMed - NCBI
Negroes generally have single digit IQs.
They can't sit still in school. They can't learn even basic reading writing math.
They have endemic HPD.
They are missing a specific allele which makes them genetically prone to violence.
Young negro men aren't sentient enough to even keep their pants up. They would rather waddle around with their pants down to their knees like two year olds who have just shit themselves,
They will without qualm murder their fucking cousin over a pair of stolen Nikes.
I am aware that Stormfront exists.
I have never visited the site.
I was born in the old Cook County hospital. Lived in some of the most violent amoral shithole war zone neighborhoods in Chicagoland.
My negative opinion about negro thugs is based on first hand experience.
ANY negro who EVER showed ANY interest in just wanting to live a peaceful productive life was literally threatened with death by the local gang. I saw a fucking gang banger grab a little negro girl's school books and throw them in a dumpster. The fucking subhuman threatened to "kill" her mother if she ever brought home school books again. The little girl was later pregnant at age 11. The last time I saw she she was 'on the nod' offering BJs for two bucks.
You see it just wouldn't do to have any negro succeed at anything positive in life as this would expose the fucking losers and welfare cheats and gang bager thugs for what they are.

That's the dumbest thing I've read, including Asclepias's denial of his racism. And to try to use a medical study about prostate cancer as a cover for the stupid thing you posted is really pathetic.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men. That's a fact.

You are correct. I mistyped the word. It ought to have been 'double digits'.
The generally accepted universal IQ number scored by negroes according to every peer reviewed scientific study ever conducted ranges between about 80 and 95.
My mistake.
Pro tip: The horse you're riding attempting to disprove that young negro men have low IQ's combined with high testrogene levels is fucking dead. Climb off and find another ludicrous fantasy to waste your time on.

some genetic component}

104 for White
85 for Black

Yeah, I don't think single digit means what you think it means.

White women say we taste like chocolate. Are you a dog or do you just speak dog? I'm sure you smell like a wet one.

really ?? black women say we taste arrogant and black dog dicks taste like chocolate

I'm just going to put this out there....but if your lady is telling you what dog dick tastes like she doesnt respect you and is of questionable character
He doesnt realize he just admitted he condones molesting animals.

Wow. Did you cut and paste that straight from StormFront. Or do you just post on both sites?
They can't sit still in school. They can't learn even basic reading writing math.
They have endemic HPD.
They are missing a specific allele which makes them genetically prone to violence.
Young negro men aren't sentient enough to even keep their pants up. They would rather waddle around with their pants down to their knees like two year olds who have just shit themselves,
They will without qualm murder their fucking cousin over a pair of stolen Nikes.
I was born in the old Cook County hospital. Lived in some of the most violent amoral shithole war zone neighborhoods in Chicagoland.
ANY negro who EVER showed ANY interest in just wanting to live a peaceful productive life was literally threatened with death by the local gang. I saw a fucking gang banger grab a little negro girl's school books and throw them in a dumpster. The fucking subhuman threatened to "kill" her mother if she ever brought home school books again. The little girl was later pregnant at age 11. The last time I saw she she was 'on the nod' offering BJs for two bucks.
You see it just wouldn't do to have any negro succeed at anything positive in life as this would expose the fucking losers and welfare cheats and gang bager thugs for what they are.

That's the dumbest thing I've read, including Asclepias's denial of his racism. And to try to use a medical study about prostate cancer as a cover for the stupid thing you posted is really pathetic.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men. That's a fact.

The generally accepted universal IQ number scored by negroes according to every peer reviewed scientific study ever conducted ranges between about 80 and 95.
My mistake.
Pro tip: The horse you're riding attempting to disprove that young negro men have low IQ's combined with high testrogene levels is fucking dead. Climb off and find another ludicrous fantasy to waste your time on.
"Single" is nowhere close to "double". How does one mistype that?
:rofl:

They have endemic HPD.

My mistake.

Yeah, that's one hell of a typo.

Speaking of animals and white women:

When, not if the shit hits the fan there won't be a living negro in the country within a month. Cafe customers in Paris France will be smelling the stench of rotting negroes in the US.
They are already self exterminating themselves in every fucking inner city in the country.
They use abortion as birth control.
Now they are calling for an all out shooting war against the very people who are trying to protect them.......from their fucking negro neighbors. How fucking insane is that?

They have endemic HPD.

The medical result visa vi the incidence of prostate cancer is merely one result.
Another result is young negro men are producing their own 'roids' which makes them prone to violent aggressive behavior.
But nice try trying to shift the conversation. Never works pal.
Facts are always facts and you can't change them.
If I were the mother of a young negro man I would be demanding from my doctor he/she prescribe a medication to reduce testosterone in my son. It would likely save his life.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men.

Is that why you're afraid of them? Do they make you feel weak?
Ya I'm like Jesse Jackson who said he was always afraid to be walking on the street when young negro men were behind him.
They make me feel like there's a bunch of out of control sub human scum walking around wasting oxygen.
But that's OK. I carry.

Only you and the other monkey were speaking of animals and white women. Dont project your fetish on everyone else.

Only you and the other monkey were speaking of animals and white women. Dont project your fetish on everyone else.
Are you going to start jumping up and down again?:

They have endemic HPD.

The medical result visa vi the incidence of prostate cancer is merely one result.
Another result is young negro men are producing their own 'roids' which makes them prone to violent aggressive behavior.
But nice try trying to shift the conversation. Never works pal.
Facts are always facts and you can't change them.
If I were the mother of a young negro man I would be demanding from my doctor he/she prescribe a medication to reduce testosterone in my son. It would likely save his life.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men.

Is that why you're afraid of them? Do they make you feel weak?
Ya I'm like Jesse Jackson who said he was always afraid to be walking on the street when young negro men were behind him.
They make me feel like there's a bunch of out of control sub human scum walking around wasting oxygen.
But that's OK. I carry.
I guess you are weak then. Thanks for admitting that.

My mistake.

Yeah, that's one hell of a typo.
Now do you care to confront the scientific facts that young negro men have generally double digit IQ's and about 19% higher testosterone levels which are causing them to basically exterminate each other?
Are you really that fucking stupid as to think anyone would purposely claim negroes have single digit IQs? It was a genuine brain fart and I ought to have re read my post before putting it up.
Are you going to play your little elementary school yard game or address the scientific facts like a sentient adult? Or would you prefer me to go back and post some of the fucking mistakes and obvious lies you are famous for?

Forum List

Back