Has Black Lies Matter Already Launched a Slow Civil War?

So no matter what anyone says, does or believes...you still feel like the minorities are taking something away from you and you dont like it. Just like the pattern I laid out.
You're drinking too much of your own damned Kool Aid, CC. BLM is not taking anything from me, but they are running the cops out of black communities and causing an increase in the murder of innocent blacks.

If you want to call history and your own posts my kool aid :confused: That doesnt make sense.

And this chicken and the egg theory is funny.

Its the BLM fault innocent blacks are being killed. What was BLM talking about?

Innocent blacks being killed. So in your mind BLM came before the killing of innocent people and THEN innocent people started dying lol

So no matter what anyone says, does or believes...you still feel like the minorities are taking something away from you and you dont like it. Just like the pattern I laid out.
You're drinking too much of your own damned Kool Aid, CC. BLM is not taking anything from me, but they are running the cops out of black communities and causing an increase in the murder of innocent blacks.

If you want to call history and your own posts my kool aid :confused: That doesnt make sense.

And this chicken and the egg theory is funny.

Its the BLM fault innocent blacks are being killed. What was BLM talking about?

Innocent blacks being killed. So in your mind BLM came before the killing of innocent people and THEN innocent people started dying lol
Now his own posts are lying? SMDH :dance:

Not that I need to post anything about this. You should know this already and shouldn't be arguing it if you don't know IMO.
A simple search for articles or stats is all that's needed. I'll get you started since I know some people need extra help.

Racial gap in U.S. arrest rates: 'Staggering disparity'

You should have read your article. Even in the article, they admit, "Those disparities are easier to measure than they are to explain. They could be a reflection of biased policing; they could just as easily be a byproduct of the vast economic and educational gaps that persist across much of the USA — factors closely tied to crime rates. In other words, experts said, the fact that such disparities exist does little to explain their causes."

So, there's no proof they're being "over policed." It MIGHT be the right amount based on behavior. You need to prove your causal relationships before your point of view can carry weight.

Read the freakin' Ferguson report.
It's out there you just don't want to see it.

Good call ClosedCaption !

It is right here, so why don't you give us the highlights that support you claims? BTW it is about how police handled the riots, not general police policing of black neighborhoods.

Ferguson Police Racism Report: Full Text Of Justice Department Probe After Michael Brown’s Death

There are references to 'racism' in emails and violations of civil rights, but these days that could mean that they said 'tar baby' and did some microagressions. Meaningless.

What is a real violation of human rights are the murders of blacks that have skyrocketed since the police have CUT BACK on policing black neighborhoods.

Your link linked to this article

Ferguson Discrimination Report: Justice Department Probe Finds Pattern Of Racism Against Blacks

Yeah the Just-us Department really has a track record of being objective and neutral on racial issues...NOT.

lol...the same department that cleared Darren Wilson? Good luck on selling that snake oil

Weird that there is a need for a civil rights group and the targets of white racism are the ones trying to start a race war simply for protecting themselves.
Deny if you want, but if the shit hits the fan, blacks will not fair well.
When, not if the shit hits the fan there won't be a living negro in the country within a month. Cafe customers in Paris France will be smelling the stench of rotting negroes in the US.
They are already self exterminating themselves in every fucking inner city in the country.
They use abortion as birth control.
Now they are calling for an all out shooting war against the very people who are trying to protect them.......from their fucking negro neighbors. How fucking insane is that?

Wow. Did you cut and paste that straight from StormFront. Or do you just post on both sites?
Serum testosterone levels in healthy young black and white men. - PubMed - NCBI
Negroes generally have single digit IQs.
They can't sit still in school. They can't learn even basic reading writing math.
They have endemic HPD.
They are missing a specific allele which makes them genetically prone to violence.
Young negro men aren't sentient enough to even keep their pants up. They would rather waddle around with their pants down to their knees like two year olds who have just shit themselves,
They will without qualm murder their fucking cousin over a pair of stolen Nikes.
I am aware that Stormfront exists.
I have never visited the site.
I was born in the old Cook County hospital. Lived in some of the most violent amoral shithole war zone neighborhoods in Chicagoland.
My negative opinion about negro thugs is based on first hand experience.
ANY negro who EVER showed ANY interest in just wanting to live a peaceful productive life was literally threatened with death by the local gang. I saw a fucking gang banger grab a little negro girl's school books and throw them in a dumpster. The fucking subhuman threatened to "kill" her mother if she ever brought home school books again. The little girl was later pregnant at age 11. The last time I saw she she was 'on the nod' offering BJs for two bucks.
You see it just wouldn't do to have any negro succeed at anything positive in life as this would expose the fucking losers and welfare cheats and gang bager thugs for what they are.

That's the dumbest thing I've read, including Asclepias's denial of his racism. And to try to use a medical study about prostate cancer as a cover for the stupid thing you posted is really pathetic.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men. That's a fact.
The medical result visa vi the incidence of prostate cancer is merely one result.
Another result is young negro men are producing their own 'roids' which makes them prone to violent aggressive behavior.
But nice try trying to shift the conversation. Never works pal.
Facts are always facts and you can't change them.
If I were the mother of a young negro man I would be demanding from my doctor he/she prescribe a medication to reduce testosterone in my son. It would likely save his life.

Is there some memo going around telling white people to keep asking about a race / civil war? This is like the 20th thread on this

Yes, it is the one in which the "White Lives Don't Matter" crowd goes around shooting cops to death and declares that they want to murder white people.

If you get your race war, you're not going to like it.

When, not if the shit hits the fan there won't be a living negro in the country within a month. Cafe customers in Paris France will be smelling the stench of rotting negroes in the US.
They are already self exterminating themselves in every fucking inner city in the country.
Now they are calling for an all out shooting war against the very people who are trying to protect them.......from their fucking negro neighbors. How fucking insane is that?

Wow. Did you cut and paste that straight from StormFront. Or do you just post on both sites?
They can't sit still in school. They can't learn even basic reading writing math.
They have endemic HPD.
They are missing a specific allele which makes them genetically prone to violence.
Young negro men aren't sentient enough to even keep their pants up. They would rather waddle around with their pants down to their knees like two year olds who have just shit themselves,
They will without qualm murder their fucking cousin over a pair of stolen Nikes.
I was born in the old Cook County hospital. Lived in some of the most violent amoral shithole war zone neighborhoods in Chicagoland.
ANY negro who EVER showed ANY interest in just wanting to live a peaceful productive life was literally threatened with death by the local gang. I saw a fucking gang banger grab a little negro girl's school books and throw them in a dumpster. The fucking subhuman threatened to "kill" her mother if she ever brought home school books again. The little girl was later pregnant at age 11. The last time I saw she she was 'on the nod' offering BJs for two bucks.
You see it just wouldn't do to have any negro succeed at anything positive in life as this would expose the fucking losers and welfare cheats and gang bager thugs for what they are.

That's the dumbest thing I've read, including Asclepias's denial of his racism. And to try to use a medical study about prostate cancer as a cover for the stupid thing you posted is really pathetic.
Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men. That's a fact.

You've claimed that most blacks have single digit IQs.

Show me the scientific evidence of this.

Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit. Way more as a percentage than whites. It's not as simple as "police are sent where the crime is".

Calling for the murder of police is not the entire movement either. Just like anything else there are crazies. I do agree however that the leaders of the movement need to be more proactive in denouncing those crazies and distancing themselves from them.

What proof do you have that "Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit."? I am seriously interested.

Not that I need to post anything about this. You should know this already and shouldn't be arguing it if you don't know IMO.
A simple search for articles or stats is all that's needed. I'll get you started since I know some people need extra help.

You should have read your article. Even in the article, they admit, "Those disparities are easier to measure than they are to explain. They could be a reflection of biased policing; they could just as easily be a byproduct of the vast economic and educational gaps that persist across much of the USA — factors closely tied to crime rates. In other words, experts said, the fact that such disparities exist does little to explain their causes."

So, there's no proof they're being "over policed." It MIGHT be the right amount based on behavior. You need to prove your causal relationships before your point of view can carry weight.

It is right here, so why don't you give us the highlights that support you claims? BTW it is about how police handled the riots, not general police policing of black neighborhoods.

Ferguson Police Racism Report: Full Text Of Justice Department Probe After Michael Brown’s Death

There are references to 'racism' in emails and violations of civil rights, but these days that could mean that they said 'tar baby' and did some microagressions. Meaningless.

What is a real violation of human rights are the murders of blacks that have skyrocketed since the police have CUT BACK on policing black neighborhoods.

It's not my policy to educate grown men who choose to argue from positions of ignorance or misinformation. I was generous and gave you a place to start. Help yourself.

They have endemic HPD.

The medical result visa vi the incidence of prostate cancer is merely one result.
Another result is young negro men are producing their own 'roids' which makes them prone to violent aggressive behavior.
If I were the mother of a young negro man I would be demanding from my doctor he/she prescribe a medication to reduce testosterone in my son. It would likely save his life.

Blah, blah blah. You're a waste of time, race baiter.

They have endemic HPD.

Are you saying Black men are more manly than white men? Thats racist.

Is there some memo going around telling white people to keep asking about a race / civil war? This is like the 20th thread on this

Yes, it is the one in which the "White Lives Don't Matter" crowd goes around shooting cops to death and declares that they want to murder white people.

If you get your race war, you're not going to like it.

So if Obama is to blame for cop deaths.....then is he to credit for the record low number of police officer deaths in 2013?

What proof do you have that "Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit."? I am seriously interested.

It's not my policy to educate grown men who choose to argue from positions of ignorance or misinformation. I was generous and gave you a place to start. Help yourself.

He just wants to make a pronouncement and have it taken as fact. He's a poor debater who has delusions of adequacy.

Blacks are policed at far higher rates than the crimes they commit. Way more as a percentage than whites. It's not as simple as "police are sent where the crime is".

Calling for the murder of police is not the entire movement either. Just like anything else there are crazies. I do agree however that the leaders of the movement need to be more proactive in denouncing those crazies and distancing themselves from them.

Ah, embracing a troll. Shows how seriously I should take you. And, I never denied that there were problems in Ferguson, never commented on it at all. Is your viewpoint is that the condemnation of that one municipality is proof that all Black communities are "over policed"? Wouldn't that be the same as saying that since one man is a rapist, all men should be treated as rapists?

I agreed with his assessment. You're proving it as we speak. You would rather harp on it then actually try to understand. A few simple searches is all that's needed.

I mostly agree with that with the exceptions being that I can't say that those actions are done without a racial component. Given that the black community is policed at far higher rates than whites shows that blacks are more likely to be the victims of this abuse of authority. I agree that society should judge them. That being said, we all only know what we know. The protests after Ferguson have brought quite a bit to light about how blacks are policed and handled in the criminal justice system. Police departments around the nation have revisited their policies as a result. Protest movements are how we inform society to better judge.

Is that policing based on race or crimes committed? And, who is being victimized by those crimes?

It doesn't change the fact that blacks are policed much more than anyone else. Even NYPDC admitted that 90% of stop and frisk subjects were black and Latino. Now, you don't believe blacks are exposed to police cuntery far more than anyone else?

I merely asked for your proof that it was happening. As I suspected, you offered no proof, just repeated your allegation. I really am wondering if you have proof that they're being "policed" more based on their race.

I really am wondering if you give a shit at all.
Do you believe that blacks and Latinos commit 90% of crime in NYC?
It's out there either educated yourself or not I don't really care.

Sorry you can't prove your claims. Why not go outside and enjoy the sun? You'll be a better person if you do.

I played nine holes this morning, I'm good.
Try reading something once in a while.

Is that policing based on race or crimes committed? And, who is being victimized by those crimes?

It doesn't change the fact that blacks are policed much more than anyone else. Even NYPDC admitted that 90% of stop and frisk subjects were black and Latino. Now, you don't believe blacks are exposed to police cuntery far more than anyone else?

I merely asked for your proof that it was happening. As I suspected, you offered no proof, just repeated your allegation. I really am wondering if you have proof that they're being "policed" more based on their race.

I really am wondering if you give a shit at all.
Do you believe that blacks and Latinos commit 90% of crime in NYC?
It's out there either educated yourself or not I don't really care.

Sorry you can't prove your claims. Why not go outside and enjoy the sun? You'll be a better person if you do.

I played nine holes this morning, I'm good.
Try reading something once in a while.

Try to not say things as if they're facts when you're just putting forth your opinion, which you can't seem to prove.

lol...the same department that cleared Darren Wilson? Good luck on selling that snake oil

Are you insane, or just evil? Wilson was innocent of wrong doing. What did you want him charged with, "being white?"

You keep pulling the tigers tail, and you're going to find out why whites dominate the world.
Whites and tigers have nothing in common. I wouldnt be proud of being collectively the most violent race on earth.

Are you insane, or just evil? Wilson was innocent of wrong doing. What did you want him charged with, "being white?"

You keep pulling the tigers tail, and you're going to find out why whites dominate the world.

How could he be cleared if the Justice Department is clearly racists?

I bet this is where you break out on of those sayings like "Even a broke watch is right twice a day" right?

They have endemic HPD.

Wake up dummy. The scientific study found higher......much higher levels of testosterone in young negro men than in the same age group of White young men.

Is that why you're afraid of them? Do they make you feel weak?

Forum List

Back