The Right to Deny.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
Florida Arby’s Refuses To Serve Pembroke Pines Police Officer
The Florida Arby’s manager told the police officer that the employee “has the right” to refuse to service. After starting concern about the safety of the food being handed over, and overall displeasure about the entire experience, the officer was given a refund, NBC 6 reports.
1st off, if the police officer was gay and was requesting a cake made for his/her gay wedding, would the liberals be out in force trying to shut down Arby's? You betcha. 2nd. Last Sunday my 2 boys and I went to Arby's and enjoyed a nice lunch, but upon hearing about this crap from the 2 losers at Arby's I just sent a survey to Arby's not bashing their food, but having poor customer relations with the same people who are keeping Arby's from being robbed everyday. Why aren't the libtards out there in force, trying to get the employee's fired like they are with the woman who is denying the marriage licenses? Double standards, without those liberals would have no standards at all.

"two losers at Arbys"? You must be a conservative right n00b?
Notice how instead of debating the issue, he just calls me names. Yes, conservative and proud of it, not like you guys who are ashamed of being a liberal, so say you are moderate. Do you agree that if the policeperson was gay, that Arby's did have the right to refuse service? Or are you going to call me names again?

Liberals will be proud of Arby's for this. If Arby's refused a group of homos....they'd be marching on Arby's today. They're hypocrites. It's just them.

Me? It was that particular Arbys. If the company supports that...then Arbys never gets a dime from me again...ever. I'll go to Wendy's . Better food anyway.

Notice how instead of debating the issue, he just calls me names. Yes, conservative and proud of it, not like you guys who are ashamed of being a liberal, so say you are moderate. Do you agree that if the policeperson was gay, that Arby's did have the right to refuse service? Or are you going to call me names again?
I'm a moderate? You're fun/funny.

Looks like the forum has another conservative chew toy

I am only replying on the article, cake baking I am not as I have issues with both sides.

The employee needs to be told he has no right to refuse service to anyone period and if he does it again fired.

I'm a moderate? You're fun/funny.

Looks like the forum has another conservative chew toy
yep, guess you wont debate the issue, it is too hard for you to understand. 2nd time I asked you about the hypocrisy and twice you haven't answered. Typical , just typical.

You little morons want anyone to be able to refuse to do their job for any reason. That's how it would work, boys. Deal with it.
they want to be able to have spechul privileges ONLY for their sky pixie- rw jesus
So it would seem. As long as they did whatever the hell they wanted to in His name we're supposed to let them get away with it. Ain't happening...

Forum List

Back