Has anyone else noticed

that some people get really upset if you don't search to see if a topic has been posted before posting one?

Anyone who gets upset about that type of nonsense has problems.

"WHAAAT!!!!!!!! we're already discussing that" :lol:

:cuckoo:

Its like: do you really expect me to read 5 pages of bullshit before I post my idea???

Last edited:
that some people get really upset if you don't search to see if a topic has been posted before posting one?

What's even more funny is the people who get upset when their theads are merged into exsiting ones. Like it matters! :cuckoo:

What would we do without our 'mini mods' anyway?

I don't care about the multiple threads. I don't mind the merging. I suppose the one thing that bugs me that mods had been doing recently was the changing of thread titles to make the poster who started the thread look bad or stupid. I mean does TDM really need help doing that?

I'm glad which ever mod was doing that has toned it down.

Immie

Last edited:

Its like: do you really expect me to read 5 pages of bullshit before I post my idea???

I agree, but there is such a thing as a search function for crying out loud. If you can "google" and most of us can, you can use the search function.

Immie

What's even more funny is the people who get upset when their theads are merged into exsiting ones. Like it matters! :cuckoo:

What would we do without our 'mini mods' anyway?

I don't care about the multiple threads. I don't mind the merging. I suppose the one thing that bugs me that mods had been doing recently was the changing of thread titles to make the poster who started the thread look bad or stupid. I mean does TDM really need help doing that?

I'm glad which ever mod was doing that has toned it down.

Immie

Yea, I don't like that either....

I find changing thread titles in response of disagreement of the thread owner rude - highly rude.

Its one thing to disagree and its another to hack into someones mind and change their intent just because its printed and because you have access.

That type of nonsense is a high form of disrespect...

I agree, but there is such a thing as a search function for crying out loud. If you can "google" and most of us can, you can use the search function.

Immie

Oh, I suppose we should do the mods work for them then? :lol:

Mods were birthed to merge threads - its their job, thats why they get paid 20 bucks a month (if anything).

Immie

Mods were birthed to merge threads - its their job, thats why they get paid 20 bucks a month (if anything).

Uh, we get paid 20 bucks an hour, with access to all your PM's and Paypal account numbers.

It's a good part time job for sure! :cool:

Immie

Is that what they get the big bucks for? I thought it was for protecting us from the trolls?

Immie

Immie

Uh, we get paid 20 bucks an hour, with access to all your PM's and Paypal account numbers.

Is that why the last time I got an email telling me my PayPal account may have been hacked and I had to sign in (giving whoever they are my password) the email was signed EZ? I should have thought of you when I noticed that. ;)

Immie

Immie

Is that what they get the big bucks for? I thought it was for protecting us from the trolls?

Immie

Uh, no. Without the trolls there would be NO USMB! :eek:

Immie

Hell! I just realized that with the number of hours some of you are on site, you must be working over time by Wednesday Morning.

I think I will ask Gunny for a job and if asking doesn't work, I might even beg... but I absolutely positively draw the line on sexual favors. If that is what it takes, I stay unemployed.

Immie

Hell! I just realized that with the number of hours some of you are on site, you must be working over time by Wednesday Morning.

I think I will ask Gunny for a job and if asking doesn't work, I might even beg... but I absolutely positively draw the line on sexual favors. If that is what it takes, I stay unemployed.

Immie

Summers off, some of us need a gig you know!

Oh, and about your offer~Post Release may not like your terms, she is picky like that. I heard she's a wild thing.

Immie

Summers off, some of us need a gig you know!

Oh, and about your offer~Post Release may not like your terms, she is picky like that. I heard she's a wild thing.

Well, Post Release is different... She is a she and in that case, I may be convinced to move the line... but don't tell my wife... um, or Breitbart, I said that. :D

Immie

Immie

Now if users could only utilize the "ignore" button mods would be useless... :eek: I suppose ignorance can be job security eh? :lol:

There seems to be less clever ones since last time I hung out here, the place used to be glorious with clever insult, now it is almost cute, like a Hallmark card.

Nothing lasts forever.

Forum List

Back