Zone1 Has Anybody Seen Bob Baylock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think that's the last part of his username, and I'm afraid that he's in banned land because I can't find him here as a member anymore and I really liked him. :( (Hopefully if he's banned we can still talk about him just not why he was banned. I just want to know if that's actually the case or if anybody knows if anything else happened to him. He's been MIA for more than a week now I do believe.)

Sometimes people give up debating the other side.

You have to be really smart to be able to convince the other side that you're right and they're wrong.

I don't try to convince anyone I'm right and they are wrong.

I TRY to give them the benefit of what I've learned in my life, and hopefully THEY will do research on these things and find out for themselves that they way THEY think and believe aren't the ONLY ways, and maybe start seeing things from other perspectives.

If you try and change someone, they will fight back or retalliate. Now, if we are just bantering back and forth about a subject, thats fine.
But I'm not SHOVING my opinions down their throats, unless they are going to be dickhead trolls about it.

But, if they are civilized enough, I will explain myself until they can understand, if they so choose.

Problem is, most brainwashed people fully believe I am the one trying to brainwash them into MY beliefs just by talking to them or commenting an opposing point or opinion. Thats all on them. I can't do anything about that. If they want to get nasty about it, I can dish out my own brand of nasty. But if they want to speak civilly, then I can do that as well..............although I might get a bit "debatey" for their taste, I can attempt to explain myself to the best of my ability.

If they cannot discover or learn on their own, using their brains and wit..............then there's nothing anyone can do for them.
I am only attempting to give them the legitimate ideals of other people. I've learned the hard way for myself in my life. They have to learn as well. If they don't want to learn, theres nothing anybody can do for them. THEY have to be the ones to discover for themsevles......otherwise they will never learn anything.

Bob is strongly opposed to pedophilia, and grooming children. His wife was sexually abused when young.

Yeah I think that I actually remember that. Shame on USMB for standing up for the predators when there's probably other victims of sexual abuse on here as well that's such an insult to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back