Harvey Weinstein is a serial sexual harasser...will Dems no longer accept his donations?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
He's a misogynist....so Dems will vilify and ostracize the Miramax Chairman.......RIGHT?:banana:

RIGHT. :badgrin:

This sexual harassment lawsuit will be minimized by the media and the liberals because HARVEY WEINSTEIN IS A GOOD LIBERAL SOLDIER.

While the Progs are at it, they should tell him to stop glamorizing gun violence in his movies....it's getting people killed in real life.

The answer is OF COURSE THEY WILL TAKE HIS MONEY.

Misogyny is ONLY bad when it's done by conservatives. Progs are allowed to sexually harass women.

More proof the left is full of utter shit. How much more proof does one need?

GREAT topic for the Late Night Talk Show Hosts but, for some reason, nary a word!

DNC received $300,000 from Harvey and so far, I've not heard a word about their outrage being so great that they're donating the money to charity.

Is there ANYONE who is surprised that a BIG NAME Hollywood Producer used his casting couch to great advantage.

Curious too, the BIG NAME STARS who won Emmy's in his films are not saying a word. Do they think no one else knows what happened?

I admit I was stunned by Bill Cosby, especially that he used Quaaludes. Harvey Weinstein, or any of the others? I'd have been shocked had they NOT taken advantage of their position.

Meryl claims to fight for women and their causes. We are still waiting for Hollywood Elites to comment on Harvey.

So.....what do you say hypocrite Meryl????

You and your Hollywood gang makes me vomit!

Hopefully this gets momentum.

The guy is a filthy elitist pig who used his money and power to sexually harass women who were trying to get into his films and worked for his production company.

He and Bill Clinton are 2 peas in a pod....no wonder Hillary is such good friends with Harvey.

Now let's have a discussion about what Ttump,said versus Harvey making women watch him shower and jerk off and demand they give him massages.

Al gore loved to sexually assault hotel masseuses, too. Libs are such hypocrites.

"Willie and Harvey were overheard discussing new techniques for abusing employees and subordinates. Quite the pair".

Trump is a sexual predator and the GOP idolizes him. Why point out others when you idolize a criminal? Even his foundation is under criminal investigation. And every day, it looks more and more like he committed treason.

Trump is a sexual predator and the GOP idolizes him. Why point out others when you idolize a criminal? Even his foundation is under criminal investigation. And every day, it looks more and more like he committed treason.
So, you are alright with sexual abuse?
Really? That's what you are good with?

So, you are alright with sexual abuse?
Really? That's what you are good with?

Of course they are. They approve of the way Slick Willie raped a young boy. The casting couch is acceptable to them. And when the government was shut down, Slick Willie was cramming cigars up a skanks punnani

-Geaux

Forum List

Back