"The Way Idiot Democrats Think"

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, hope this guy is "VOTED OUT" next time around, a real Low-Life!!! Money Hungry Lawyers Stick Together!

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

At urging of @NRA, Congress gave the gun industry an immunity from liability no other product enjoys. The bill I’m introducing repeals that:

11:57 AM - Oct 5, 2017

www.circa.com/story/2017/10/05/politics/the-nra-called-on-the-government-to-check-whether-bump-stocks-for-guns-are-legal

"GTP"
article-0-14424D4C000005DC-933_634x402.jpg

Schiff and Blewmenthal are indeed disgusting SOBs who really should stick with their main occupation, trying to track down trolls who posted funny MEMEs of Crooked Hillary on Facebook that they claim "meddled" in the election.

Any republican is not worth being elected and should be booted so a liberal can take their place.

Yo, hope this guy is "VOTED OUT" next time around, a real Low-Life!!! Money Hungry Lawyers Stick Together!

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

At urging of @NRA, Congress gave the gun industry an immunity from liability no other product enjoys. The bill I’m introducing repeals that:

www.circa.com/story/2017/10/05/politics/the-nra-called-on-the-government-to-check-whether-bump-stocks-for-guns-are-legal

"GTP"

I am a democrat and not the brightest I admit. I was diagnosed with a learning disability as a kid, dyslexia. I mix 6 with 9's and will spell words backwards or miscopy a number down backwards, employers really hate that lol. Somehow though I got a Master's degree and got A's in two semesters of Calculus in college lol.

But this stupid democrat made it in life after getting fired about 7 times in my life and feeling really stupid about it, I made it as an over the road truck driver and make about 40k a year doing it. Only job I can handle, but I love it. About the only job I can do and do well. Got fired at mcdonalds making minimum wage cause couldn't count change, well can count just tend to make silly mistakes reversing numbers and not knowing I am doing it lol. Not complaining making 40k now as a truck driver for last 5 years going over the road.

I am a proud democrat, but most truck drivers I know are republicans.

Last edited:
I am a democrat and not the brightest I admit. I was diagnosed with a learning disability as a kid, dyslexia. I mix 6 with 9's and will spell words backwards or miscopy a number down backwards, employers really hate that lol. Somehow though I got a Master's degree and got A's in two semesters of Calculus in college lol.

But this stupid democrat made it in life after getting fired about 7 times in my life and feeling really stupid about it, I made it as an over the road truck driver and make about 40k a year doing it. Only job I can handle, but I love it. About the only job I can do and do well. Got fired at mcdonalds making minimum wage cause couldn't count change, well can count just tend to make silly mistakes reversing numbers and not knowing I am doing it lol. Not complaining making 40k now as a truck driver for last 5 years going over the road.

You should be making $70k as a over the road trucker. That job is much more danger than being a US soldier in Iraq or a Cop here in the USA.

Adam Schiff

✔@RepAdamSchiff

"GTP"

So as a proud democrat you have no problem with Schiff lying his ass off. Firearms companies fall under the same product liability laws as any other manufacture. What congress did is give them the same immunity as all other manufactures enjoy. Is Stanley Tool works held liable if someone uses one of their hammers to kill someone? Is Louisville Slugger held liable if someone beats a person to death with one of their bats. The answer is no because those folks intentionally misused the products, the same applies to the firearms industry.

Forum List

Back