Harvard's Leftist Destroy Israel conference

Interesting. Could you cite an example?

So, the Nazis would get a fair balance?

Stupid idea of a stupid person.
Thank you, Tinmore, for showing us that you would rather see college students intimidated at the campuses across the U.S. rather than have them enjoy their college experience.

So you think a student should be able to sue the school if he thinks his issue is no treated fairly?

What a can of worms. Stupid idea.
Don't you think a better solution is to stop this intimidation of students of one religion in the first place and let them enjoy their college experience?

Interesting. Could you cite an example?

So, the Nazis would get a fair balance?

Stupid idea of a stupid person.
Thank you, Tinmore, for showing us that you would rather see college students intimidated at the campuses across the U.S. rather than have them enjoy their college experience.

So you think a student should be able to sue the school if he thinks his issue is no treated fairly?

The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination

The decision came after the bill’s Republican sponsor inveighed against “leftist totalitarianism” among professors, which he said had led to conservative students losing their academic freedom.

Read more: http://www.forward.com/articles/3193/conservative-eacademic-bill-of-rightse-picks-u/#ixzz1pESYB1FI

Last edited:

The legislation is not about Israel it's about teaching based on based facts and not with a liberal slant to everything. These kids are paying tens of thousands of dollars for an education, why should they be taught with a liberal bias? They should have the right to sue because of that fact alone, School is for learning not indoctrination

The decision came after the bill’s Republican sponsor inveighed against “leftist totalitarianism” among professors, which he said had led to conservative students losing their academic freedom.

Read more: Conservative

“We don’t think government should be in the classroom,” Bowen said.

Read more: Conservative

Amen.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTivgnj95iQ&]For it, or Against it - YouTube[/ame]

Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!

Suing because you don't like what's being taught? Man, that's the dumbest thing that I've read here since I joined about a month ago, and that's saying a lot!

Suing for equality idiot

The Anti-Semitic Jihad On Campus: My Night at USC

Posted by David Horowitz Bio ↓ on Jan 15th, 2010

parch12.gif

[Editor's note: Protected by a bodyguard and twelve armed campus security officers, David Horowitz spoke at the University of Southern California on November 4, 2009. This is a text of his remarks, edited for readability. A video of the speech is available here. To read about the efforts to censor him before the speech and the slander directed at him, click here.]

I want to thank the College Republicans for being brave enough to invite me, and I want to thank all of you who are here to actually listen for coming.

It used to be a pleasure for me to speak on a college campus like USC. I can remember the days when I could stroll onto the USC campus and walk over to the statue of Tommy Trojan where College Republicans had erected a platform for a rally to support our troops in Afghanistan after 9/11 at which I was to speak. Now, however, I can’t set foot on this campus – or any campus – without being accompanied by a personal bodyguard and a battalion of armed campus security police to protect me and my student hosts.

Sheer prudence forces me to visit campuses with these security measures in place because I’ve been demonized by the campus left at virtually every school I’ve visited in the past decade and physically assaulted at several. USC officials regard the threats against this event seriously enough to have assigned twelve armed officers to watch over the proceedings. These police are not here to protect you from me. They are here to protect me from you members of the USC Progressive Alliance, Students for Justice in Palestine and the USC Muslim Student Union who have made these threats and incited hatred towards this event and its speaker

The Anti-Semitic Jihad On Campus: My Night at USC | FrontPage Magazine

Suing for equality idiot

Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.

And what's your point about the guy's night at USC? Should everyone who spouts any kind of garbage just get a free ride? So if Nazis or KKK people were giving a speech on campus, they shouldn't need bodyguards either?

Suing for equality idiot

Suing because you want your views to have equal time, in other words, because you don't agree with what's being taught. So basically for you, there should be no freedom in education, everyone has to teach every single point of view out there or they get sued.

What if your view is a lie? Should you be able to sue for equal time?

Suing for equality idiot

What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.

What if your view is a lie?

Palestine is not a country and never has been a country.

What are the defining characteristics of a country?

One is that you must have territory within defined borders.

There is no Palestinian country. :D

Borders to countries need countries or they are squatter lands.

Israel was supposedly created in 1948.

Can you post a map of its defined borders?

Supposedly? There is still no Palestinian country or state and all the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are doing is attempting to destroy Israel, not find a Western peace with the Israeli.

Fakestinians :lol:

Former PLO Leader Zuheir Mohsen
The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct Palestinian people to oppose Zionism.
Zuheir Mohsen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There is no Palestinian country. :D

Borders to countries need countries or they are squatter lands.

Israel was supposedly created in 1948.

Can you post a map of its defined borders?

Supposedly? There is still no Palestinian country or state and all the Arabs who call themselves Palestinians are doing is attempting to destroy Israel, not find a Western peace with the Israeli.

If Israel was created in 1948, post a map.

Forum List

Back