Israel and Middle East Christians

Hossfly

ZIONIST
Gold Supporting Member
Dec 5, 2008
Ft Worth,TX
For a change of pace, what do the readers of this board think about what is happening to the Christians in Muslim lands. There have been many articles about this from different sources, and I would think the readers here would be concerned with what is happening. After all, previously over two million Christians had been murdered in the Sudan and millions of Nigeria Christians had been murdered and are still being murdered. Not only are the Muslims murdering Christians, but Hindus and Buddhists also. I think we all know that the Israelis don't blow up the Houses of Worship of others like we see in Muslim countries even when it is Muslims of different sects inside praying. What are your thoughts on the intolerance Muslims have for those who don't believe as they do? Everyone here must know of what is happening to the Christian Copts in Egypt.

Click here: Michael Oren: Israel and the Plight of Mideast Christians - WSJ.com

For a change of pace, what do the readers of this board think about what is happening to the Christians in Muslim lands. There have been many articles about this from different sources, and I would think the readers here would be concerned with what is happening. After all, previously over two million Christians had been murdered in the Sudan and millions of Nigeria Christians had been murdered and are still being murdered. Not only are the Muslims murdering Christians, but Hindus and Buddhists also. I think we all know that the Israelis don't blow up the Houses of Worship of others like we see in Muslim countries even when it is Muslims of different sects inside praying. What are your thoughts on the intolerance Muslims have for those who don't believe as they do? Everyone here must know of what is happening to the Christian Copts in Egypt.

That link didn't take so you'll have to copy and paste. Very interesting article.

Iran persecuting Christians...
:mad:
12 Iranian Christians Stand Trial Easter Sunday
Friday, April 6, 2012 -- Twelve Christians are to stand trial in Iran on Easter Sunday on charges including "crimes against the order", an activist assisting them with advocacy told BosNewsLife.
Jason DeMars, director of the Present Truth Ministries group, said Friday that the Christians are facing the court in the northeastern city of Rasht, though "they were earlier for the same 'crimes' last year in [the Caspian Sea city of] Bandar Anzali." "This highlights once again, that it is illegal to be a Christian in Iran," De Mars said.

Among the Christians is Pastor Matthias Haghnejad and his wife Anahita Khadeimi, he explained. Others were identified as Mahmoud Khosh-Hal and his wife Hava Saadetmend, Amir Goldoust, Mina Goldoust, Zhaina Bahremand, Fatemah Modir-Nouri, Mehrdad Habibzade, Milad Radef, Behzad Taalipasand and Amin Pishkar. It comes amid reports of mounting pressure on devoted Christians in Iran, including former Muslims, amid a rapidly growing house church movement in the Islamic nation.

EVANGELICAL CHRISTIANS

There may be at least 100,000 evangelical Christians in Iran, according to conservative estimates, though some groups say that number is much higher. Monday's trial is held not far from the prison where Pastor Youcef Nadarkhani faces possible execution for refusing to abandon his faith in Christ and return to Islam, according to court documents seen by BosNewsLife. DeMars explained that his group has urged supporters to "pray for these believers as they stand trial" which was to begin early Sunday local time.

"We pray that God gives them courage to stand for their faith, to express themselves clearly and to bring him honor and glory. We also pray that he touches the heart of the judges to acquit these saints of these "crimes," DeMars told supporters receiving his electronic newsletters. Iranian officials have consistently denied wrongdoing, saying they try to uphold the values of Islam and the laws of the land.

Source

Intolerant muslims are extremists. And extremists exist in every society. In Israel, it's the Likud Party. In the US, it's these fuckin' neocon's. And in all 3 cases, each extremist group uses their respective religion as a way to fool the masses into thinking they're the good guys.

In Israel, the zionists are using Judaism to further their political agenda's, which have nothing to do with the Torah. In fact, if you read the Torah, you'll find that one of it's teachings, is that jews are to remain in exile until God comes back down to earth and creates the Israeli state. But zionists don't give a shit about the jewish religion.

In the US, we got all these bullshit Christian's supporting un-provoked wars of aggression against sovereign nations that did not attack us. That is the absolute opposite of the teachings of Christ. Anyone who thinks that's not true, ask yourself this question: How would Jesus have bombed Fallujah? Modern day evangelical's need to realize, they lost Christ along time ago. But like their zionist counterparts, neocon's don't give a shit about Christianity.

And the same is true regarding Islamic extremists. According to FBI records, those 19 hijackers went out bar hopping, charging for hookers on their credit cards and partied their asses off. Anyone who follows the Qu'ran, knows that kind of activity, is not muslim.​

I find it interesting how muslims are being treated much the same way the nazis treated the jews. Blaming them for every problem in their lives. Muslims are the new jews.

I think that what happens in Sudan, Nigeria, etc. should be in the Africa forum.

I find it interesting how muslims are being treated much the same way the nazis treated the jews.
"The Koran, the Muslim book of scripture, should be the highest authority in America, and Islam the only accepted religion on Earth."
Omar Ahmad, co-founder of the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR), July, 1998.
Oh! Zieg koran?

Forum List

Back