Harvard professor Dershowitz says Media Matters has crossed line 'into anti-semitism'

The torah is world's first racist manifesto. The jews are not chosen over hindu, buddhists, americans, and all other people. Enough with the torah and their lies.

Why don't you investigate for yourself instead of having your opinions provided to you? Are you not capable of thinking for yourself or are you afraid of going off the group think reservation and learning to form your own opinions?

how kind of you to instruct him how to form his own opinions. :lol:

He clearly needs the help.

On the bright side, I explain how to think, not what to think.

I see that Daveman thanked you for this post. Yet, I've never seen any indication from Daveman that he actually thinks. Maybe a refresher would aid all of us, so please do tell us how to think. I, for one, will find your explanation most interesting.

The torah is world's first racist manifesto. The jews are not chosen over hindu, buddhists, americans, and all other people. Enough with the torah and their lies.
Move along.

We Gentiles have (already) found a Jewish-spokesperson who relies on logic/common-sense.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGrlWOhtj3g]Lewis Black - The Old Testament - YouTube[/ame]

....And, we still have
St. George.

[ame]www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj5Sd3BRm_I[/ame]​

Last edited by a moderator:
A harsher stance needs to be taken with them. THEY ARE NOT CHOSEN OVER THE REST OF MANKIND AND THIS MENTALITY IS HOLDING BACK THE WORLD. ALL ARE EQUAL.

A harsher stance needs to be taken with them. THEY ARE NOT CHOSEN OVER THE REST OF MANKIND AND THIS MENTALITY IS HOLDING BACK THE WORLD.
Nahhhhhhhhhhhh.....Klansmen/Neo-Nazis/Dead-O-Heads have the same mentality....and, the only thing they're holding-back is their share of the Evolutionary Process.....and, are as significant as mold & mildew; not (exactly) an intolerable-problem....unless you live in the Southeast.​

Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News

Dershowitz also has said that the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a two state one with a divided Jerusalem. He's also said that the 2000 election was "hijacked" by the Supreme Court. But I'm sure you'll call him all kinds of nasty names for those positions, won't you?

Harvard University professor Alan Dershowitz alleged Friday that Media Matters has "crossed the line into anti-semitism" by tolerating an employee who uses charged language to criticize supporters of Israel.
Dershowitz, a liberal Democrat who is a staunch supporter of Israel, first started speaking out against the liberal media watchdog group last month. He went further in an interview on Fox News, saying Friday that Media Matters has crossed the line into "bigotry."

The professor directed his complaints at one staffer in particular, M.J. Rosenberg, for downplaying the Iranian nuclear threat and repeatedly employing the term "Israel firster" -- an epithet that implies somebody's loyalties are to Israel before America.

Read more: Harvard Professor Dershowitz Says Media Matters Has Crossed Line 'into Anti-semitism' | Fox News

Dershowitz also has said that the only solution to the Israeli-Palestinian conflict is a two state one with a divided Jerusalem. He's also said that the 2000 election was "hijacked" by the Supreme Court. But I'm sure you'll call him all kinds of nasty names for those positions, won't you?

Anyone that watched democrats looking for pregnant chads on TV knew it was a dem sham.

Where does the idea come from that if you speak out against Israeli policies you are anti-semitic.
"conservative" Israelis!!!

A perfect example would be.....

....Meir Kahane.

"Kahane argued that there was a glory in Jewish destiny, which came through the observance of the Torah. He stated that, "democracy and Judaism are not the same thing."

Kahane also believed that a Jewish democracy with non-Jewish citizens was self-contradictory because the non-Jewish citizens might someday become a numerical majority and vote to make the state non-Jewish.

Kahane proposed the forcible deportation of nearly all Arabs from all lands controlled by the Israeli government. When critics suggested this would mean perpetual war between Jews and Arabs, Kahane answered, "There will be a perpetual war. With or without Kahane."

Kahane proposed that Israel expand its boundaries "according to the description given in the Bible.

In an article written in January 2001 on a forum of the Jewish Defense League, activist Joe Kaufman praised the Kahane movement and its founder Meir Kahane. In that article Kaufman said of Kahane: "It was perfectly understandable, if he were to have hated Arabs. Just like, during the Holocaust, it was perfectly understandable for a Jew to hate Germans… If the Kahanes' memory serves us any purpose, it's to show that trust (and peace) is ultimately between only ourselves."​

Last edited:
Where does the idea come from that if you speak out against Israeli policies you are anti-semitic.

That wasn't the issue here. Of course if you bothered to get your head out of your ass you might have read the article and seen that.
Here is a relevent quote:
"When you accuse Jews of dual loyalty, you invoke a canard that goes back hundreds of years and falls into the category of anti-semitism," Dershowitz said. "To the extent that Media Matters hired him to do that and is tolerating him, they have crossed the line into anti-semitism."

THe issue here is not criticizing Israel. The issue is criticizing Israel's supporters in the US by implying they are not "good Americans" and essentially fifth columnists.
Dershowitz points out this is a stock term of anti-semitism, and it goes back to Exodus itself.

how kind of you to instruct him how to form his own opinions. :lol:

clearly he cannot, cause he said "he's not so sure based on allegationswhy didn't he check those "allegations" out? doyathink?

perhaps he doesn't give a rat's ass?

alan dershowitz only cares about anti semitism until the check clears.

ask claus von bulow :lol:

clearly he gives a rats ass or he wouldn't have entered the thread.

clearly he cannot, cause he said "he's not so sure based on allegationswhy didn't he check those "allegations" out? doyathink?

yeah, nothing says i care more than a twenty word post on a messageboard.

how silly of me to think otherwise

yeah, nothing says i care more than a twenty word post on a messageboard.

how silly of me to think otherwise

you've been had. he he didn't give a rats ass he'd have moved on. he didn't and you're defending stupid

Wow this Rosenberg is one heck of a power tripper.

He told Dershowitz to go to hell and then said that the best way to make Dershowitz go to hell was to picket his classroom. Obviously the Professor hit a nerve.

ruh roh. Willow's struggling here on her own thread!!!:eek: :razz:

Forum List

Back