Harry Reid Calls Bundy Supporters 'Domestic Terrorists'

How do all the other ranchers go about their days without having armed stand-offs? Oh, they pay the taxpayer what they owe the taxpayer. It's pretty easy, it turns out. What's Bundy's problem? He's a freeloading parasite. He needs to be arrested and convicted, and his property auctioned off to more responsible citizens so we taxpayers can be reimbursed for what is rightfully ours.

Those fees go to the taxpayer? I've yet to receive a check in the mail.

The cops stop patrolling your streets?

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Roads and bridges, disintegrate?

Can't get a drivers license because the DMV closed down?

Garbage piling up?

Wait... The federal government supplies all that now?

"It is too soon yet in our country to say that every man who cannot find employment but who can find uncultivated land, shall be at liberty to cultivate it, paying a moderate rent."

Right wing hero, Thomas Jefferson.

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Garbage piling up?

Which of those services are free and paid for by the BLM?

All of those services are paid for by taxes..including the BLM.

Toss in Medicare, Schools, Mail, Military, Fire prevention and fighting..and a plethora of other services.

Bundy supporters took up sniper positions on a bridge and aimed their military assault weapons at officers of the law.

You bet they are terrorists.

when it comes to liars you seem to top yourself with every successive lie, you do not possess the intellect to know, "military assault weapons" are not permitted by any citizen unless they possess the rare and coveted $200.00 tax stamp that allows a person to own the weapon you described..., do you know for a fact those supporters, or snipers as you call them have a class III weapon ????

the "TERRORISTS" were the "officers of the law"..., actually, .gov thugs and bullies who were willing to die for some traitor politician who has sold out to the CHICOMS and you are OK with that????

you are a FOOL and U :suck:
:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Garbage piling up?

Ever hear of "Block Grants".

Oh of course you haven't.

Block grant - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's in addition to Federal Infrastructure and all sorts of goodies.

First I never liked Reid's politics but I am truly starting to despise the man second I"m really getting sick of how loosely everyone throws around the words terrorist and racist. There are true racist and terrorist in the world using the words to attack those you disagree with politically is pathetic and a insult to those who have been victims of real racism and terrorism.

Bundy supporters took up sniper positions on a bridge and aimed their military assault weapons at officers of the law.

when it comes to liars you seem to top yourself with every successive lie, you do not possess the intellect to know, "military assault weapons" are not permitted by any citizen unless they possess the rare and coveted $200.00 tax stamp that allows a person to own the weapon you described..., do you know for a fact those supporters, or snipers as you call them have a class III weapon ????

the "TERRORISTS" were the "officers of the law"..., actually, .gov thugs and bullies who were willing to die for some traitor politician who has sold out to the CHICOMS and you are OK with that????

you are a FOOL and U :suck:
:lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :lmao: ... :up:

Homosexual, please.

Don't project your life style choices.

That's the trouble I have with you fags.

You think everyone should be a faggot, like yourself.

Truth out.

That's not the case. Do you have a sad now?

one more thing dumbass..,

==============THE TRUTH ABOUT ASSAULT WEAPONS==============

The Truth About Assault Weapons

read my tag line......, or you can remain stupid like every fucking liarberal who calls a semi-auto an "assault weapon", an AR-15 is a semi-auto sporting rifle as is any other SEMI-AUTO loading rifle

Great job, USMB nutters! You get to go from expressing admiration for Putin to rooting for bad economic news to defending a white supremacist who shot up some people in Kansas to standing in support of a deadbeat who denies the authority of the federal government.

You all should be so proud of yourselves. Hoping for shots to be fired in Nevada. You major fucking assholes.

Up yours. We don't want shots to be fired.

We want the Gov't to mind it's on fing business. It wasn't a problem until they took the land.

You praise this chit. You are the problem.

Idiot. That is BLM land, public land. You have to pay to use it, and follow the rules in it's use. Bundy had not payed for 20 years, and was overgrazing it by putting too many cattle on it, thus damaging the land.

You fruitloops set up a situation in which you hoped there would be bloodshed. You wanted to see fellow Americans killed. You wanted your Horst Wessel. You are following the path of the Brown Shirts. And you are earning the contempt of your fellow Americans.
What a craven and sniveling little bitch you are.

#1. BLM does not have land. They manage governments land.
#2. Government land is OUR land, as government only owns what we permit.

The Feds have no right owning any land except that which is designated as national park. Any other land held in trust for the AMERICAN PEOPLE needs to be sold and our debt paid down or paid off.

Now, go crawling back to your master coward.

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Garbage piling up?

Subsidies from the federal government aren't proof that the federal government is the one providing those services. There's no way to actually say where that money goes without looking at the actual budgets of the various states, and no way to know what would be cut, if anything, if that money wasn't given. Regardless, let's assume you're right and go back to the original claim, that the taxpayers are being paid. Is giving money to the federal government which then doles out some of it to state governments who then spend it on certain projects or give it to local governments paying taxpayers? Of course not. It's no more paying the taxpayer than me paying for a screwdriver at a hardware store is me paying for the car of the employee of the hardware store.

After they themselves had been surrounded by government thugs that had done the same thing to them. So if one is a terrorist, than the other is too.

Wise up you ignorant, mother fucking, brain dead dumb fuck.

one more thing dumbass..,

==============THE TRUTH ABOUT ASSAULT WEAPONS==============

The Truth About Assault Weapons

read my tag line......, or you can remain stupid like every fucking liarberal who calls a semi-auto an "assault weapon", an AR-15 is a semi-auto sporting rifle as is any other SEMI-AUTO loading rifle

Eyah.

Even a child of 5 can do it!

Last edited by a moderator:
The militia's are using Al Qaeda tactics, putting their women and children between them and the cops. The militia are cowards of the lowest kind, and so are those that are trying to defend them on this thread.

Subsidies from the federal government aren't proof that the federal government is the one providing those services. There's no way to actually say where that money goes without looking at the actual budgets of the various states, and no way to know what would be cut, if anything, if that money wasn't given. Regardless, let's assume you're right and go back to the original claim, that the taxpayers are being paid. Is giving money to the federal government which then doles out some of it to state governments who then spend it on certain projects or give it to local governments paying taxpayers? Of course not. It's no more paying the taxpayer than me paying for a screwdriver at a hardware store is me paying for the car of the employee of the hardware store.

You can lead a horse to water..

:doubt:

The militia's are using Al Qaeda tactics, putting their women and children between them and the cops. The militia are cowards of the lowest kind, and so are those that are trying to defend them on this thread.

The majority of them are white power scumbags.

Oh brother. :lol:

After they themselves had been surrounded by government thugs that had done the same thing to them. So if one is a terrorist, than the other is too.

Wise up you ignorant, mother fucking, brain dead dumb fuck.

I gotta say your avatar and description amuse me.

Since you're not even an American, pommy.

Last edited:
How do all the other ranchers go about their days without having armed stand-offs? Oh, they pay the taxpayer what they owe the taxpayer. It's pretty easy, it turns out. What's Bundy's problem? He's a freeloading parasite. He needs to be arrested and convicted, and his property auctioned off to more responsible citizens so we taxpayers can be reimbursed for what is rightfully ours.

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Garbage piling up?

Not to mention the govt maintained highways the Bundy nutters use every day and that Bundy himself has used and would use again to get his cattle to market.

Oh brother. :lol:

Dunno what to tell you.

You are like the guy standing at the flank of an elephant that says "What elephant? All I see is gray".

It may not be entirely your fault.

The United States Federal government is huge and it does a lot of things.

Things most people take for granted.

I'll give you a hint.

Open your wallet. Pull out a bill.

The government made that.

True Story! :thup:

Lights go out?

Water stop running?

Garbage piling up?

Not to mention the govt maintained highways the Bundy nutters use every day and that Bundy himself has used and would use again to get his cattle to market.

I loved the video I saw where the BLM left and the guy using his phone to video the whole thing calls 911.

:lol:

Forum List

Back