Harmful effects of the gay marriages in the society

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
There are, were and will be a lot of controversies in homosexualism and gay marriges.
So, let me share with you this informative article addresses the issue of gay marriage in Europe.
Harmful eccects of the gay marriages adoption children rights
I think that gays in the US and in the EU are the same
I mean that they are people
Color-Obama-gay-marriage.jpg

two things
1) your linked article is not about gay marriage, but about gay adoption
2) it's a lot of opinion, very light on fact. in fact, i find no outside sources cited in the article itself, and instead see a bunch of "references" that go to stories involving mainly bestiality. again, that's not gay marriage.

so who wrote your lovely blog piece anyhow? you do realize that just anyone can have a website, right?

I have spent several decades researching this important subject as allowing gay people to marry each other has such far-reaching affects that I felt it necessary to catalog all the myriad ways in which it harms society. I have poured through peer-reviewed studies. I have combed through endless psychological and sociological journals. I have looked in ever nook and cranny in order to really get the full scope of exactly how much this harms us all. I have left no stone unturned, nor have I left anything out, and I do want to say thank you for this thread as it gives me the opportunity to reprint all my findings for people here to read. It is vital that you all know the full extent to which Gay marriage is ruining society.

Without further ado, I am happy to report my findings. Here all the ways in which Gay marriage harms us all:

thank you for reading and God bless.

I have spent several decades researching this important subject as allowing gay people to marry each other has such far-reaching affects that I felt it necessary to catalog all the myriad ways in which it harms society. I have poured through peer-reviewed studies. I have combed through endless psychological and sociological journals. I have looked in ever nook and cranny in order to really get the full scope of exactly how much this harms us all. I have left no stone unturned, nor have I left anything out, and I do want to say thank you for this thread as it gives me the opportunity to reprint all my findings for people here to read. It is vital that you all know the full extent to which Gay marriage is ruining society.

Without further ado, I am happy to report my findings. Here all the ways in which Gay marriage harms us all:

thank you for reading and God bless.

Well that was definitive.

Can't argue with those kinds of numbers.

Stop marrying them!!! If somebody considers that Europe has more rights for gay couples, let them get out to the EU. I see that this desease has penetrated the high political circles and these ill perverts try to impose this "gay idea" on usual citizens. We must ban any gay propaganda.

Forum List

Back