Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

James Holmes 'incorrect' tea party report: ABC News apologizes - POLITICO.com

Now when will Fox issue an apology for the lying "you didn't build that" attack or the barrage of other lies they have perpetuated?

Why should they? It isn't a lie, obama said it. The shooter wasn't a Tea Party member. That was a lie.

"That" in the much repeated sentence referred to the infrastructure reference in the previous sentence.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

There was a "Jim Holmes" of Aurora Co. on tea party page. They (ABC) inferred that itmight be the same guy. They corrected that mistake.

they should NOT have made that mistake. that mistake doesnt work for hte auto industry it doesnt work for journalist who dont research their work, this guy could have been seriously injured or worse, how can i make this any plainer, Ross wasnt just wrong, he was irresponsibly wrong. stop trying to compare the two. unless u are okay with people getting hurt much as people screaming Gunner runner was under BUsh so there, yes but Terry died under Obamas administraion, life SHOULD be held in more respect im sorry u dont feel the same way.

Deflecting and not addressing the topic, typical of the hard right. Do you condone the actions of the right wing radio host saying the massacre was caused by the liberals?

I dont condone it either way. I'm just wondering where you were the FIRST time it happened.

Seems to happen a lot with the left. Remember Loughner was a 'right wing extremist'? Turned out, he was a far left lunatic. Regardless of his politics, he was a lunatic... just like Holmes. Why does the US have an obsessional need to point score from national tragedies? Seriously, both sides should just not accept the media behaving in such an irresponsible manner. We just shouldn't.

The reason why the basis has to be identified for these kinds of irrational acts is because there is a need to find some way of control. If he didn't have political ideologies, bad upbringing, poor parents, a girlfriend, active social life, a better job, then he wouldn't have shot up a theater. If he was just a lunatic, then there's nothing that could be done about what happened. It was just random. Uncontrollable.

Deflecting and not addressing the topic, typical of the hard right. Do you condone the actions of the right wing radio host saying the massacre was caused by the liberals?

I dont condone it either way. I'm just wondering where you were the FIRST time it happened.

Seems to happen a lot with the left. Remember Loughner was a 'right wing extremist'? Turned out, he was a far left lunatic. Regardless of his politics, he was a lunatic... just like Holmes. Why does the US have an obsessional need to point score from national tragedies? Seriously, both sides should just not accept the media behaving in such an irresponsible manner. We just shouldn't.

And have the courage to call them out on the obvious/blatent biases.
icon14.gif

You are even dumber than I originally thought,..Where has it been confirmed he was a "far left lunatic?

By his friends, moron. But I am pleased that you completely ignored the salient point of my post.... you may need to google the word 'salient'.... which was "Regardless of his politics, he was a lunatic".

Remember what Obama said after Giffords was shot... about how we change our discourse... what happened to that? Oh yea, he went on to talk about conservatives as 'the enemy'. You're such a hack that you can't see the reality of it. Shame on you... but I am 'vial'. :lol::lol::lol:

That's as crazy as liberals saying it could have been prevented by gun control laws.

yeah, how stupid of us to think that if the guy didnt have guns, he couldnt have used guns

How stupid are you to think that if we had more gun controls, if citizens were not able to purchase guns, then he wouldn't have used them to kill all these people???? A lunatic like him, or any criminal that wants a gun, WILL get them no matter what the laws are! All the laws would do it prevent law abiding citizens from protecting themselves. Hell, in that case, if you decided you wanted to shoot people it would just make it much easier for you since they can't shoot back.....you're an moron.

ABC News and Brian Ross are apologizing for an "incorrect" report that James Holmes, the suspect in the Colorado theater shooting, may have had connections to the Tea Party.

"An earlier ABC News broadcast report suggested that a Jim Holmes of a Colorado Tea Party organization might be the suspect, but that report was incorrect," ABC News said in a statement. "ABC News and Brian Ross apologize for the mistake, and for disseminating that information before it was properly vetted."

James Holmes 'incorrect' tea party report: ABC News apologizes - POLITICO.com

Now when will Fox issue an apology for the lying "you didn't build that" attack or the barrage of other lies they have perpetuated?

one coudl have gotten a man brutally injured, one is an opinion, just stop it already.

and all the "Democrats are Commies" rhetoric from the right wing media couldn't get someone brutally injured ir killed? All it takes is one unstable person to actually believe the vitriol...We have a few candidates right here on this board...the ones that keep talking about Civil War and shit, for instance.

oh brother, so calling someone a commie is now a reason to go out and shoot someone?
please give us a break...the left has it's own violent rhetoric, but funny you all NEVER seems to think it can causes anything..It's always right wing this, right wing that.

Last edited:
one coudl have gotten a man brutally injured, one is an opinion, just stop it already.

and all the "Democrats are Commies" rhetoric from the right wing media couldn't get someone brutally injured ir killed? All it takes is one unstable person to actually believe the vitriol...We have a few candidates right here on this board...the ones that keep talking about Civil War and shit, for instance.

oh brother, so calling someone a commie is now a reason to go out and shoot someone?
please give us a break...the left has it's own violent rhetoric, but funny you all NEVER seems to think it can causes anything..It's always right wing this, right wing that.

Good call. PaperPlate is trying to justify the violence. I'll bet he's either an OWS'er or sympatico.

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

And the left has politicized it? All I keep hearing is we need more gun control we need more gun control! What a crock!

You hero in Venezuela enacted COMPLETE gun control. Now the went from high murder by firearm to the HIGHEST in the WESTERN hemisphere!

All I keep hearing is "now is not the time to talk about it". Except for Bloomberg, of course.

I like how its not the time to talk about it but its ok to ban dressing up for movies...
This is a clear thing that things need to change and hot headed people should join in the debate.

Of course one could link back to 9/11 to when people went nuts and banned everything from flights, but nows not the time to talk about guns.

Anyone who says now is not the time are fools.

Aside from that I don't care about the gun issue. Make sure criminals and mentally challeneged people can't get them and that's about it. And kids, but that goes without saying.

You are even dumber than I originally thought,..Where has it been confirmed he was a "far left lunatic?

By his friends, moron. But I am pleased that you completely ignored the salient point of my post.... you may need to google the word 'salient'.... which was "Regardless of his politics, he was a lunatic".

Remember what Obama said after Giffords was shot... about how we change our discourse... what happened to that? Oh yea, he went on to talk about conservatives as 'the enemy'. You're such a hack that you can't see the reality of it. Shame on you... but I am 'vial'. :lol::lol::lol:

What friends? Where's the links? How about his voter registration? And yes, you are as "vial" as the crack rocks you smoke out of them :up:

So point it out and score points ( like you just did) instead of just saying they are nuts...

Shut up..what you didn't think anyone would see what you did?

Holmes was most likely an anarchist since he basically was roleplaying the joker.

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

Is it as disgusting as liberals blaming the Giffords shootings on Sarah Palin and the TEA Party? Why all the sanctimonious hand wringing over politicizing shootings all of a sudden?

He's trying to turn the tables to favour his stance. Good tactic...but shallow and vapid.

Is it as disgusting as liberals blaming the Giffords shootings on Sarah Palin and the TEA Party? Why all the sanctimonious hand wringing over politicizing shootings all of a sudden?

All those right wing deflections attempts were brought up long ago in this thread, try reading before you post.

Though it's hilarious to see the right wing trolls go right to a completely unrelated topic with the "ooo oooooo but the left!" garbage instead of addressing topic.
In this case, do you condone the actions of the hard right winger that says the shooting was caused by "the liberals"?

All those right wing deflections attempts were brought up long ago in this thread, try reading before you post.

Though it's hilarious to see the right wing trolls go right to a completely unrelated topic with the "ooo oooooo but the left!" garbage instead of addressing topic.
In this case, do you condone the actions of the hard right winger that says the shooting was caused by "the liberals"?

Unrelated? Who do you think you're fooling?

I don't condone using politicizing tragedies. However, that activity is strictly the domain of left-wing scumbags like you.

Unrelated? Who do you think you're fooling?

I don't condone using politicizing tragedies. However, that activity is strictly the domain of left-wing scumbags like you.

Did you even read the thread topic about the right wing radio host saying the massacre was caused by "the liberals"? How about breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be a complete lie? Politicizing tragedies is a staple among the right wing trash like yourself.

By deflecting, and not calling them out, you appear to condone these actions,...

Last edited:
Why should they? It isn't a lie, obama said it. The shooter wasn't a Tea Party member. That was a lie.

"That" in the much repeated sentence referred to the infrastructure reference in the previous sentence.

"If you were successful, somebody along the line gave you some help. There was a great teacher somewhere in your life. Somebody helped to create this unbelievable American system that we have that allowed you to thrive. Somebody invested in roads and bridges. If you've got a business -- you didn't build that. Somebody else made that happen."

There was a "Jim Holmes" of Aurora Co. on tea party page. They (ABC) inferred that itmight be the same guy. They corrected that mistake.

they should NOT have made that mistake. that mistake doesnt work for hte auto industry it doesnt work for journalist who dont research their work, this guy could have been seriously injured or worse, how can i make this any plainer, Ross wasnt just wrong, he was irresponsibly wrong. stop trying to compare the two. unless u are okay with people getting hurt much as people screaming Gunner runner was under BUsh so there, yes but Terry died under Obamas administraion, life SHOULD be held in more respect im sorry u dont feel the same way.

The Serial Killer was already in custody when Ross made his statement. Jim Holmes was never in danger of being seriouisly injured. How many times do you think Ross or ABC should apologize, or should he just throw himself upon his sword?

Did you even read the threat topic about the right wing radio host saying the massacre was caused by "the liberals"? How about breitfart saying the shooter was a registered democrat which turned out to be a complete lie? Politicizing tragedies is a staple among the right wing trash like yourself.

By deflecting, and not calling them out, you appear to condone these actions,...

Thanks for coming clean on the purpose of the thread.

So point it out and score points ( like you just did) instead of just saying they are nuts...

Shut up..what you didn't think anyone would see what you did?

Holmes was most likely an anarchist since he basically was roleplaying the joker.

The Joker had GREEN hair....so he wasn't very good at the roleplaying.

Did you know that the pediphile Mohammad would color his hair red before killing?
Eh....not really sure how accurate that is, but thought it was interesting! :)

Forum List

Back