Hard Right Evangelical Radio Host; The CO Massacre Was Caused By "The Liberals"

A gun can always be obtained, regardless of laws. The way to stop a mass murderer like this Joker is to shoot him. If there had been one cowboy in the audience, most of those people who were murdered would be alive.

your brain is damaged with propaganda and therefore you are not able to make an observaton about this or any other issue...sorry

One armed person in that theater would have prevented a horrible tragedy. Dumb ass.

Yup.

We don't need more gun control. We need insane people control. When they act out, kill them.

576030_386178158104403_938711344_n.jpg

Last edited:
[FONT=cd9800388d99c6a50967d8a0#881400]"What would be the effect of depriving ordinary, law-abiding citizens from keeping armsfor self-defense? One result seems certain: thelaw-abiding would be at a distinct disadvantageshould criminals acquire guns from under-ground markets. After all, it is simply not possi-ble for police officers to get to every scene wherethey are urgently needed.Outside of criminology circles, relatively few people can reasonably estimate how oftenpeople use guns to fend off criminal attacks.If policymakers are truly interested in harmreduction, they should pause to consider how many crimes—murders, rapes, assaults, robber-ies—are thwarted each year by ordinary personswith guns. The estimates of defensive gun userange between the tens of thousands to as high as two million each year."[/FONT]
[FONT=cd9800388d99c6a50967d8a0#881400][/FONT]
[FONT=cd9800388d99c6a50967d8a0#881400]Scribd[/FONT]

*"Lets review the following 9 mass shootings, and note what the body counts were where resistance occurred versus no resistance.

October 16, 1991, Luby's Cafeteria, Killeen, TX, Gun-Free: 1 gunman, 23 murdered, 20 injured.

December 17, 19...91 Shoney's Family Restaurant, Anniston, AL: 3 gunmen, 20 hostages, one ARMED customer (Thomas Glenn Terry). Police finally arrived to find one dead robber, one wounded robber and the third had fled when the shooting started. NO INJURED INNOCENTS.

October 1, 1997, Pearl High School: 1 gunman, 2 murdered, 7 injured: Stopped by ARMED vice principal.

April 20, 1999, Columbine, CO, Gun-Free: 2 gunmen, 13 murdered, 24 injured. Many were murdered AFTER the police were on scene.

January 16, 2002, Virginia Appalachian School of Law: 1 gunman, 3 murdered, 3 injured. Killer was stopped when confronted by two ARMED students.

April 16, 2007, Virginia Tech, Gun-Free: 1 gunman, 32 murdered, 25 injured. Most were murdered AFTER the police were on scene.

Dec 9 2007, Colorado Springs, New Life Church, 1 gunman 2 murdered, 3 injured, gunman stopped when armed woman shoots gunman, who then turns gun on self and commits suicide, while 100 other church members are in church.

Feb 14,2008 Northern Illinois University, 1 gunman, 5 dead, 18 injured, gunman kills self long before police arrive to engage.

Nov 5 ,2009 Ft Hood Texas, 1 gunman, 13 dead, 30 wounded. Military personnel on base are BANNED from having a weapon, but the shooter did, and it was almost 9 minutes before police responded

Gun Free Zone: 5 incidents

Defenseless victims murdered: 86
Defenseless victims injured: 117

Where murderers encountered ARMED resistance 4 incidents; murdered: 7

Where murderers encountered ARMED resistance; injured: 13"

There's only ONE more river to cross.

No, it's not the River Jordan.

And as tempted as I am to say it's the River Styx which is the river between Earth and Hades (even though the Greek Hades had a TOTALLY different connotation than the Christian one), it's not the River Styx either.

It's the Rubicon. That is, so to speak, to pass the point of no return.

When, I wonder, will RW conservative Christians accuse liberals of killing Jesus?

We don't need more gun control. We need insane people control. When they act out, kill them.

576030_386178158104403_938711344_n.jpg

I am a multi-gun owner...but is this a scene we want to see in the U.S.?

I'd rather see that than to see dead kids.

That's exactly what you would end up seeing. Either a kid would get a hold of the gun, or one of the people carrying the gun would have a meltdown.

Besides, does she look like she's ready to fight off an attacker?

Last edited:
Unrelated? Who do you think you're fooling?

I don't condone using politicizing tragedies. However, that activity is strictly the domain of left-wing scumbags like you.

apparently not...otherwise this thread wouldn't exist.

Thread was started by a liberal... whining about the right politicizing a tragedy that the left were busy politicizing. Go figure.

well...then it isn't strictly the domain of left wing "scumbags"....apparently it's the domain of scumbags from both the left and the right. That's the point I was trying to make...if there was no politicizing by the right in the first place, this thread wouldn't exist.

Christ....I had to spoon feed you... read a fucking book every once in a while.

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

I like how he was unsure if "Thou shall not kill" is the 6th or 7th commandment.

The funny thing, this is Bryan FIscher, the same jerkwad who told Romney he had to fire his gay foriegn policy spokesman, and Romney did.

Do you have OCD? Seriously, you are incapable of posting on any topic without whining about Romney. But... you'd still be a rabid rightwinger if only Gingrich had won. Loser.

Absolutely disgusting, though expected to see the hard right politicize the CO tragedy.

Evangelical radio host blames Colorado shooting on ‘the liberals’ way’ | The Raw Story

I like how he was unsure if "Thou shall not kill" is the 6th or 7th commandment.

The funny thing, this is Bryan FIscher, the same jerkwad who told Romney he had to fire his gay foriegn policy spokesman, and Romney did.

I believe Willard also recently had a sit down with him or another extreme right evangelical nutcase.
I'm surprised Fischer didn't go after Willard for being a mormon, but I guess that's OK because he has an (R) next to his name,...

Forum List

Back