Happy Sheriff Joe Arpaio: Supreme Court Ruling Gives Me Legal Authority To Profile

A cop can pull you over by saying he didnt see you signal at a turn and ask to test your signal lights.

he does not have to ticket you.

then seeing you have brown hair and brown eyes he can use that to determine you may be illegal.

A cop can pull you over by saying he didnt see you signal at a turn and ask to test your signal lights.

he does not have to ticket you.

then seeing you have brown hair and brown eyes he can use that to determine you may be illegal.

Lying or false arrest by LE is not provided for in the law. Sorry.

The law says it is based on a suspicion of being illegal.

can he ask carrot top for his papers without giving carrot top a sure case to sue?

Please provide a link to the law where it says he can stop someone based on "suspicion of being illegal." I'll be waiting, but not for long because I've read the law and it says that exactly NOWHERE!!!!!!

You are a liar and one of the most dishonest people on this message board.

Rick

are you sooo naive you think cops NEVER pull people over with a lie as the criteria?

all they have to do is have a legal contact people that is what the law says

"I pulled you over because I did not see you signal at that turn".

"Yes I did officer"

"well maybe your signal light is out"

"lets test it"

"gee your brown can I see your "papers""

"I pulled you over because I did not see you signal at that turn".

"Yes I did officer"

"well maybe your signal light is out"

"lets test it"

"gee your brown can I see your "papers""

You really are stupid, 30% of the people in Arizona are Latino! What the fuck, did you just land on this planet?

so he can ask for papers from them and anyone like me who could be mistaken for a latino huh

But a guy like carrot top could sue him for asking because he would have a case in court to say there was NO reasonable suspicion

Just saw him interviewed on the news. He stated that the Supreme Court ruling sided with what he was doing before this decision was made and even though some parts of HB 1070 was struck down, what they decided now gives him Constitutional authority to profile Mexican looking people to see if they are legal U.S. citizens. He will now increase this tactic on a daily basis in order to take illegal aliens off the streets. Sheriff Joe is estactic. He has been vindicated with this ruling.

Sherriff Joe will do his part to make sure the entire law gets torn down

I am walking down the street and I drop a piece of paper accidentally.

the cop stops me for littering.

he can then ask me for my "papers" because that is a legal contact.

You dont hazve to have id to walk down the street do you?

I and anyone who looks little latino would have to carry "papers".

Not carrot top though

brown people now cant move freely

As usual, completely ignorant post. Nothing could be further from the truth and profiling is not authorized in any capacity in this bill.

All it does is allow law enforcement to check the status of those who have already been detained for a crime. Who could possibly have a problem with law enforcement verifying who they have in custody?

You're just pissed because you idiot liberals exploit illegal immigrants by pretending you give a damn about them and then using them for illegal votes to further your radical agenda. With more of them properly deported you have less options for the voter fraud you live off of, which means you know you're going to get slaughtered at the polls. I love seeing you guys come unhinged with each step that makes your lying and cheating more difficult for you :lol:

Forum List

Back