Happy Passover & Easter From Israel

Happy celebrating what you believe is the moment my religion went into obsolescence! :smiliehug:

But just because they believe such a thing does not make it true. Not for me. Not for the Jewish people, whose faith is enduring (with G-d's help) and most certainly not obsolete, but rich and vibrant and becoming more so as Israel and Jerusalem are restored.

Ultimately, what is the goal here? In dealing with Christians? Isn't it to have them respect the Jewish people and the Jewish faith? Possibly to provide some education? How can we do those things if we are unkind and disrespectful to them?
You do a PRETTY GOOD JOB,When Moses looked down TO his people,little did he realise today that most of them are not Jews but just converts and He would Look Down ON these people....and know that the were not his Jews but just Converts born out of TERRORISM and ATHEISM but not Judaisium

To all my Christian & Jewish friends --- Enjoy!

Happy Passover! Happy Easter!
THANKS MJ,BUT I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU,YET AGAIN....YOU DID NOT INCLUDE MUSLIMS,JANES,HINDU OR OTHER RELIGION,IF YOU WERE REALLY TRYING TO REACH OUT....MOREOVER ATHIESTS(THE FOUNDATION MEMBERS OF THE CULT ZIONISM) OR THOSE PESKY PRETEND FAKE JEWS THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS CONVERTS.

NEVER MIND,MAYBE NEXT YEAR

The Uncircumcised Prick doesn’t even have the intellectual capacity to understand that ONLY Easter was mentioned because both Holidays Coincided with each other. :ahole-1::asshole:

THANKS MJ,BUT I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU,YET AGAIN....YOU DID NOT INCLUDE MUSLIMS,JANES,HINDU OR OTHER RELIGION,IF YOU WERE REALLY TRYING TO REACH OUT....MOREOVER ATHIESTS(THE FOUNDATION MEMBERS OF THE CULT ZIONISM) OR THOSE PESKY PRETEND FAKE JEWS THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS CONVERTS.

The Uncircumcised Prick doesn’t even have the intellectual capacity to understand that ONLY Easter was mentioned because both Holidays Coincided with each other. :ahole-1::asshole:
You the Zionist are just using others Easter to ligitimized your FAKE JUDAISM,FAKE JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to everybody!
I never knew Jews celebrated CHRISTS PASSING...steve

with all respect

you are disgusting!
I don't think so and neither do thousands of others.....BUT you Zionist Pretenders are Personna-Non- Gratis....How dare you make out you all care,all you lot do is piss in each others pockets,and try to legitimize your Disgusting Past and Present....Get Real You are Synthetics in Mind,Thought and Body...GET A LIFE,BUT NOT AT EVERYONES EXPENSE.....We know who and what you are.....Your Experiment of Social Engineering since 1880's has Failed

All you have in your Arsenal is Cheap Shoddy One LINERS.....You are Banal to put it in a nutshell..Errrrrrrrr

Happy Passover and Happy Easter to everybody!
I never knew Jews celebrated CHRISTS PASSING...steve

with all respect

you are disgusting!
I don't think so and neither do thousands of others.....BUT you Zionist Pretenders are Personna-Non- Gratis....How dare you make out you all care,all you lot do is piss in each others pockets,and try to legitimize your Disgusting Past and Present....Get Real You are Synthetics in Mind,Thought and Body...GET A LIFE,BUT NOT AT EVERYONES EXPENSE.....We know who and what you are.....Your Experiment of Social Engineering since 1880's has Failed

All you have in your Arsenal is Cheap Shoddy One LINERS.....You are Banal to put it in a nutshell..Errrrrrrrr

DITTO

You the Zionist are just using others Easter to ligitimized your FAKE JUDAISM,FAKE JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST

The Jewish People celebrate Easter? What a. :asshole::ahole-1:

I have said all I need to,to a two bit Zionist Terrorist like you....Stop Trolling Me..........Moron...ps You are Not A Real Jewish person...ask the Ultras....they will tell you that you are a Synthetic and No more Jewish than I am.......

I have said all I need to,to a two bit Zionist Terrorist like you....Stop Trolling Me..........Moron...ps You are Not A Real Jewish person...ask the Ultras....they will tell you that you are a Synthetic and No more Jewish than I am.......

Go clean yourself...,, You will feel much better. :321:

U must be the most Boring Synthetic on here,you are right though,I feel stained speaking to you....Honest to God I do

U must be the most Boring Synthetic on here,you are right though,I feel stained speaking to you....Honest to God I do

Get that stain off your Foreskin. Bodily fluids on skin should be washed off ASAP. :ahole-1::ahole-1:

Eh Steve. You see, no other religions except Christians & Jews celebrate Easter & Passover at the time of the post. Get it yet?

Eh Steve. You see, no other religions except Christians & Jews celebrate Easter & Passover at the time of the post. Get it yet?

No. He doesn’t. His tight Foreskin is interfering with his blood flow and oxygen levels

Forum List

Back