Happy Passover & Easter From Israel

HUH??? Without Judaism there would be no Easter.
With Easter, Judaism becomes obsolete
Now that's funny. First half of Christianty is the Jewish Faith. Besides, didn't you get the memo that Jesus was a Zionist JEW who practiced JUDAISM?
How could Jesus be a Synthetic...this Cult of Non Jews was only established in the 1880's....,YOU WISH but yet another lying justification by THE CULT ZIONIST to justify their heinous existence ...You Joker You Roudy
Drunk again are we? Jesus was a a devout Zionist Jew that lived in ancient Israel aka Judeah. There are references to Zion all over the old and New Testament. Look it up dufus. If you want a hoax and an invented people, look no further than the so called Palestinians.
Look Rouds you are a Goodbloke,I have no qualms about you............Trust the Family and You are keeping Well...Shalom steve..........I'm learning from YOU SO MUCH about SYNTHETICZIOATION.............LOL
Thanks to president Trump, synthetic people will no longer be made in China, they will be made right here in the USA. We are going to bring back synthetic people manufacturing jobs.

MAGA! (Can also stand for Make Australia Great Again).

Now that's funny. First half of Christianty is the Jewish Faith. Besides, didn't you get the memo that Jesus was a Zionist JEW who practiced JUDAISM?
How could Jesus be a Synthetic...this Cult of Non Jews was only established in the 1880's....,YOU WISH but yet another lying justification by THE CULT ZIONIST to justify their heinous existence ...You Joker You Roudy
Drunk again are we? Jesus was a a devout Zionist Jew that lived in ancient Israel aka Judeah. There are references to Zion all over the old and New Testament. Look it up dufus. If you want a hoax and an invented people, look no further than the so called Palestinians.
Look Rouds you are a Goodbloke,I have no qualms about you............Trust the Family and You are keeping Well...Shalom steve..........I'm learning from YOU SO MUCH about SYNTHETICZIOATION.............LOL
Thanks to president Trump, synthetic people will no longer be made in China, they will be made right here in the USA. We are going to bring back synthetic people manufacturing jobs.

Before MAGA can succeed, all those synthetic Aussies (the criminal element dumped by the British), must go back where they came from.

Before MAGA can succeed, all those synthetic Aussies (the criminal element dumped by the British), must go back where they came from.
Those European colonialists must leave now! The oppression of the indigenous native Aborgininal people under the hands of the synthetic Australians must end!

AS IT SHOULD BE ROUDY....But the horrible HYPOCRICY is,that it was people like Trump who sent work overseas in the first place,for cheap Labour...And Trump himself,whilst telling the Steel Belt of America...I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.....infact only ever used Chinese,Japanese or Korean STEEL !!!!!!!! in all this projects moreover using ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOUR,PUTTING AMERICAN HARD WORKING TRADES PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.....And the Irony is he was taken to the High Court by these Illegal Workers for low and underpayment for their work....TRUMP LOST AND HAD TO PAY UP MILLIONS.

Trump is a two,NO 3 FACED LIAR and a true Synthetic Draft Dodger who claimed his Ancestry was Swedish when infact it is GERMAN...just sayin steve

AS IT SHOULD BE ROUDY....But the horrible HYPOCRICY is,that it was people like Trump who sent work overseas in the first place,for cheap Labour...And Trump himself,whilst telling the Steel Belt of America...I WILL MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN.....infact only ever used Chinese,Japanese or Korean STEEL !!!!!!!! in all this projects moreover using ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT LABOUR,PUTTING AMERICAN HARD WORKING TRADES PEOPLE OUT OF WORK.....And the Irony is he was taken to the High Court by these Illegal Workers for low and underpayment for their work....TRUMP LOST AND HAD TO PAY UP MILLIONS.

Trump is a two,NO 3 FACED LIAR and a true Synthetic Draft Dodger who claimed his Ancestry was Swedish when infact it is GERMAN...just sayin steve
Unfortunately I'm not drunk enough to understand that. But wait, when will you and your European descended colonialist friends be leaving Australia so that the indigenous people can have their land back?

Well I take your statement as verification of MY accurate assessment on the Zionists ...Thank You for that Hollie.

Synthetic Aussies,well you can try all you like but it won't work(by the way,the only reason we PROUDLY had convict immigration,was because the original place of deportment became unavailable to the British...that place was AMERICA,remember the Glass House Adage .... Hollie????....Convicts at the time=A Mother stole a loaf of bread for her children...etc,. BIG DEAL

The majority of Convicts were not criminals by todays more enlightend understanding....silly of you Hollie to imply otherwise,because you are educated and a decent woman.....steven

Unfortunately I'm not drunk enough to understand that. But wait, when will you and your European descended colonialist friends be leaving Australia so that the indigenous people can have their land back?
Keep trying Rouds,we are a Great People who fully appreciate today our Original First Peoples who have been here over 60,000 years who are the Greatest Australians of all ...in my opinion.........and Stop Drinking,get your lovely caring wife to anoint your head and sooth your troubled mind into tranquillity.

You will be a better(if that is possible) Man for it....steve

OR ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT JEWISH FOLK.....Sorry Rouds will never happen,you see despite everything we have their backs,and will always fight for and with them.....because we are ALL AUSTRALIANS,and therein lies the difference between us and other nations,no matter what we care about everyone in OUR FAMILY.steve

Keep trying Rouds,we are a Great People who fully appreciate today our Original First Peoples who have been here over 60,000 years who are the Greatest Australians of all ...in my opinion.........and Stop Drinking,get your lovely caring wife to anoint your head and sooth your troubled mind into tranquillity.

So you're okay with a European colonialist power aka the British sending all its criminals by the ship-full to a remote continent sized Island, and after the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the native aboriginal population, the white European decendants of criminals then form a nation called "Australia" and control ALL of the land. I just want to get you on record in kangaroo parchment here, on what these SYNTHETIC Australians have done.

So you're okay with a European colonialist power aka the British sending all its criminals by the ship-full to a remote continent sized Island, and after the ethnic cleansing and genocide of the native aboriginal population, the white European decendants of criminals then form a nation called "Australia" and control ALL of the land. I just want to get you on record in kangaroo parchment here, on what these SYNTHETIC Australians have done.
We don't own all the Land at all,Aboriginals do infact own vast tracks of Land....The British Colonials,believed in divide and rule moreover repression and denial of indigenous thinking and culture,wherever they plundered,including America,Australia and India etc,. But they did leave DEMOCRACY......You as an independent nation moved on,as India,Canada and Australia etc.,have....We more than most like New Zealand have reconciled with the original people of this land,you are trying to create division and a sly form of racism...Rouds it is beneath you to talk such nonsense,so I forgive you friend......You should come and see what a friendly and lovely community we are......Admittedly you should Never forget your past in this Great Future,we live in a different and more caring Epoch today,compared to the ingnorant past...as in your country.......We are not Synthetic in any way(you and Hollie are only using my terminology because you feel it elevates your thinking.....It does not....Zionism is a different Kettle of Fish as you know being one) I,as you know Rouds am always right but also prepared to listen and learn....I am not and never have been A ONE TRICK PONY.....I want you and all...TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE,AND LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE.........but be kind Rouds,as I say in my two letter sentence for life." IF IT IS TO BE,IT IS UP TO ME"...be strong Roudy and be strong for your Family,steve

Last edited:

We don't own all the Land at all,Aboriginals do infact own vast tracks of Land....The British Colonials,believed in divide and rule moreover repression and denial of indigenous thinking and culture,wherever they plundered,including America,Australia and India etc,. But they did leave DEMOCRACY......You as an independent nation moved on,as India,Canada and Australia etc.,have....We more than most like New Zealand have reconciled with the original people of this land,you are trying to create division and a sly form of racism...Rouds it is beneath you to talk such nonsense,so I forgive you friend......You should come and see what a friendly and lovely community we are......Admittedly you should Never forget your past in this Great Future,we live in a different and more caring Epoch today,compared to the ingnorant past...as in your country.......We are not Synthetic in any way(you and Hollie are only using my terminology because you feel it elevates your thinking.....It does not....Zionism is a different Kettle of Fish as you know being one) I,as you know Rouds am always right but also prepared to listen and learn....I am not and never have been A ONE TRICK PONY.....I want you and all...TO LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE,AND LOVE THE LIFE YOU LIVE.........but be kind Rouds,as I say in my two letter sentence for life." IF IT IS TO BE,IT IS UP TO ME"...be strong Roudy and be strong for your Family,steve
But it's not your land. What gives the British the right to dump all their criminals on this remote Island and then for their decendants to form a nation?

But it's not your land. What gives the British the right to dump all their criminals on this remote Island and then for their decendants to form a nation?
Good point...but there were not that many Convicts compared to Free Settlers Roudy...st

Good point...but there were not that many Convicts compared to Free Settlers Roudy...st
Have you called the moving companies yet?

Hey Steve, who is this most famous Australian general who was next in line to lead all allied forces in WW 1? Gee Steve, what was his religion?

Hey Steve, who is this most famous Australian general who was next in line to lead all allied forces in WW 1? Gee Steve, what was his religion?
John Monash....brilliant CIC.he was Jewish....after the slaughter of Australian Troops at Gallipoli (NOT CHURCHILLS FINEST HOUR),he told the British that he and always an Australian will be the Commander in Chief of all Australian Troops....in all Wars...this applies today...this is the reason Aussie Troops never fight anywhere near American Troops(Too Trigger Happy)....reason...Friendly Fire...as the Brits and Canadians have found out to their cost...steve...and Guys stop your habit of trying to trick me with your Zionists Sly Questions...I more than anyone on here have stated my appreciation of many Jews throughout history..my only critisum sic is of THE CULT ZIONISM FOR GOOD REASON,Guys I LOVE YOU,does that make you feel better

Forum List

Back