Happy Passover & Easter From Israel

To all my Christian & Jewish friends --- Enjoy!

Happy Passover! Happy Easter!
THANKS MJ,BUT I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU,YET AGAIN....YOU DID NOT INCLUDE MUSLIMS,JANES,HINDU OR OTHER RELIGION,IF YOU WERE REALLY TRYING TO REACH OUT....MOREOVER ATHIESTS(THE FOUNDATION MEMBERS OF THE CULT ZIONISM) OR THOSE PESKY PRETEND FAKE JEWS THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS CONVERTS.

NEVER MIND,MAYBE NEXT YEAR

Eh Steve. You see, no other religions except Christians & Jews celebrate Easter & Passover at the time of the post. Get it yet?

No. He doesn’t. His tight Foreskin is interfering with his blood flow and oxygen levels

LOL! Not too bright but he sure is fun to play with.

THANKS MJ,BUT I AM SO DISAPPOINTED WITH YOU,YET AGAIN....YOU DID NOT INCLUDE MUSLIMS,JANES,HINDU OR OTHER RELIGION,IF YOU WERE REALLY TRYING TO REACH OUT....MOREOVER ATHIESTS(THE FOUNDATION MEMBERS OF THE CULT ZIONISM) OR THOSE PESKY PRETEND FAKE JEWS THE TERRORIST ZIONISTS CONVERTS.

Eh Steve. You see, no other religions except Christians & Jews celebrate Easter & Passover at the time of the post. Get it yet?

No. He doesn’t. His tight Foreskin is interfering with his blood flow and oxygen levels
YOU SEEM TO KNOW A LOT ABOUT COCK BOTH CONVERT JEW AND GENTILE....AS I HAVE SAID BEFORE,YOU SOUND LIKE THE VILLAGE BIKE(AS IN A WOMAN "RIDEN BY ALL THE MEN IN THE VILLAGE OR TOWN" EACH UNTO THEIR OWN ... YOU MONIKA IS APT INDEED.....ILOVEISRAEL...I AM SURE YOU HAVE AND DO.....st

You the Zionist are just using others Easter to ligitimized your FAKE JUDAISM,FAKE JEW ZIONIST TERRORIST

The Jewish People celebrate Easter? What a. :asshole::ahole-1:
I have said all I need to,to a two bit Zionist Terrorist like you....Stop Trolling Me..........Moron...ps You are Not A Real Jewish person...ask the Ultras....they will tell you that you are a Synthetic and No more Jewish than I am.......

Go clean yourself...,, You will feel much better. :321:
U must be the most Boring Synthetic on here,you are right though,I feel stained speaking to you....Honest to God I do

Get that stain off your Foreskin. Bodily fluids on skin should be washed off ASAP. :ahole-1::ahole-1:
I heard you like semen......Wash YOUR MOUTH OUT

LOL! Not too bright but he sure is fun to play with.
SO YOU ARE A POOFTA TOO

The Jewish People celebrate Easter? What a. :asshole::ahole-1:
I have said all I need to,to a two bit Zionist Terrorist like you....Stop Trolling Me..........Moron...ps You are Not A Real Jewish person...ask the Ultras....they will tell you that you are a Synthetic and No more Jewish than I am.......

U must be the most Boring Synthetic on here,you are right though,I feel stained speaking to you....Honest to God I do

Get that stain off your Foreskin. Bodily fluids on skin should be washed off ASAP. :ahole-1::ahole-1:
After you wash yours. Keep licking yourself. :asshole::eek2::CryingCow:

You seem addicted to my Penis,really I have to STOP YOU here,this is bordering on TROLLING of my wife's BEST FRIEND

Calm down,have a Cold Shower and start reading your Zionist Cult Manifesto....under the heading of NO FORNICATION OF GENTILE RICHARD

You seem addicted to my Penis,really I have to STOP YOU here,this is bordering on TROLLING of my wife's BEST FRIEND

Calm down,have a Cold Shower and start reading your Zionist Cult Manifesto....under the heading of NO FORNICATION OF GENTILE RICHARD

You”re the one who initiated the subject of your sagging Foreskin several timed. Don’t blame me. Take several HOT showers and keep it clean

You”re the one who initiated the subject of your sagging Foreskin several timed. Don’t blame me. Take several HOT showers and keep it clean
Keep Wriggling with your denials,it's not my fault you are constantly WET

Hey Steve. Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing, or occupying 'Palestinian' land"?

Doesn't Easter basically cancel out Judaism?

HUH??? Without Judaism there would be no Easter.
With Easter, Judaism becomes obsolete
Now that's funny. First half of Christianty is the Jewish Faith. Besides, didn't you get the memo that Jesus was a Zionist JEW who practiced JUDAISM?

Hey Steve. Did you hear the one about "Israel is stealing, or occupying 'Palestinian' land"?
We all know the PLASTIC JEW ZIONISTS DID but then Zionists steal virtually anything and everything......DON'T YOU

But but Steve. Tell us HOW Israel is stealing Palestinian land when indigenous Palestinians were Jews. You can do it Steve. Ya'll come back now, ya hear?

Now that's funny. First half of Christianty is the Jewish Faith. Besides, didn't you get the memo that Jesus was a Zionist JEW who practiced JUDAISM?
How could Jesus be a Synthetic...this Cult of Non Jews was only established in the 1880's....,YOU WISH but yet another lying justification by THE CULT ZIONIST to justify their heinous existence ...You Joker You Roudy

How could Jesus be a Synthetic...this Cult of Non Jews was only established in the 1880's....,YOU WISH but yet another lying justification by THE CULT ZIONIST to justify their heinous existence ...You Joker You Roudy
Drunk again are we? Jesus was a a devout Zionist Jew that lived in ancient Israel aka Judeah. There are references to Zion all over the old and New Testament. Look it up dufus. If you want a hoax and an invented people, look no further than the so called Palestinians.

Drunk again are we? Jesus was a a devout Zionist Jew that lived in ancient Israel aka Judeah. There are references to Zion all over the old and New Testament. Look it up dufus. If you want a hoax and an invented people, look no further than the so called Palestinians.
Look Rouds you are a Goodbloke,I have no qualms about you............Trust the Family and You are keeping Well...Shalom steve..........I'm learning from YOU SO MUCH about SYNTHETICZIOATION.............LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back