Happy Mothers Day

346821956_1711577009289127_128847305714372861_n.jpg

I am sure most all mothers have said that very same thing to their kids......so he needs to cook that food for her

Hopefully you can tell that I'm just joking lol as I was just wondering where you actually were from last night but I was afraid to ask because I thought that I would be being nosey.

Hopefully you can tell that I'm just joking lol as I was just wondering where you actually were from last night but I was afraid to ask because I thought that I would be being nosey.

You can ask me anything you want. Just PM me if you don't mind, if you have a personal question.

I discovered a long time ago, if I don't ask questions, I don't learn anything.
And I can ask questions, but the other person doesn't have to answer.

You can ask me anything you want. Just PM me if you don't mind, if you have a personal question.

I discovered a long time ago, if I don't ask questions, I don't learn anything.
And I can ask questions, but the other person doesn't have to answer.

I'll keep that in mind, but right now I have to get ready for a shower before I type up my Mother's Day thing. :)

Well, now I finally have the time to write my Mother's Day message for my mom as I've done every year for many years now and I will go ahead and read it to her later.

As you can already have seen from my other posts, my mom is a homebody for sure (other than going geocaching with me that is) and she used to love watching classic TV shows and a selected amount of movies, but now she has more patience for hiking around and finding caches than she does sitting in one place for a hour and a half.

We also mostly share the same musical interests as we both love oldies and country music, but what we love most of all is each other. My mom is truly my best friend who is always willing to give me advice or to give me a laugh (and a hug even though I'm not much of a hugger myself) whenever I need one.

She's taught me how to look out after myself as well as caring about the needs of others. She's also taught me not to dwell on the things that I cannot do anything about, to leave the past behind me, and not to worry about the future but to just take one day at a time.

As I've gotten older she has also learned to let go on some issues that she might not agree with me about and just for me to live my own life putting my happiness over what her ideas for me. I might be adopted but just because I came out of somebody else's stomach doesn't make them my mother.

For that only makes them somebody who brought me into this world, it doesn't make them my world. For a mother is somebody you can always count on to pull you in the right direction when you go astray, because even when you think that you know better than them, you really don't. Yet, they never rub it in your face they're just there to teach you that valuable lesson of learning from your mistakes.

Just recently we went geocaching together and instead of making me feel embarrassed that I was too scared to come down a hill, my mother showed me the true meaning of teamwork and signed the log for me anyways. (For those of you who don't know what geocaching is it's like a treasure hunt) Although we always have and always will be a team in life as well as in geocaching.

So, on that note,.. Happy Mother's Day to my mom and all of the other mothers out there who aren't just mothers, but are also true friends and teammates through thick and thin. :)

Sis gave mom flowers from alll of her kids today

th

I just can't even think of the day that I'll lose my mother. I forgot to add that she also taught me to never give up on myself to the speech I wrote about her. Besides, who is going to drive me crazy after she's gone? :p

Forum List

Back