Happy Mothers Day

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
mothers-day-16.gif

To all the great mothers, grandmas, Aunts, sisters, cousins, and friends who are mothers
and do motherly things for others.

giphy.gif

I have gotten messages from my nieces, who are as close to having children as I've ever been, short of my dogs and birds.

My birdies gave me a Mother's Day card about 35 years ago, with the assistance of their dad's artistic talent. One of the most precious things I own.

Happy Mother's Day, y'all!

I sent my current wife (separated for 11 years) a Mother's Day card and a birthday card more than a week ago. She's on a fixed income, so I sent a $250.00 check, so she could go buy some stuff. The post office lost the card or a USPS worker thought they could use that money more than my wife could. I have to put a stop-payment on the check and re-send new cards and another check. This time, I'll use UPS instead of the incompetent post office.

Happy Mother's Day to the good ladies and mothers on this site.

I sent my current wife (separated for 11 years) a Mother's Day card and a birthday card more than a week ago. She's on a fixed income, so I sent a $250.00 check, so she could go buy some stuff. The post office lost the card or a USPS worker thought they could use that money more than my wife could. I have to put a stop-payment on the check and re-send new cards and another check. This time, I'll use UPS instead of the incompetent post office.

Very thoughtful of you. I too am going to help both my son and my daughter as both are struggling at this time. Money well spent.

Except for the Country destroying Libstain puke mother, agree.
May Libstain female stare at headstones of all the dead hero Police assassinated. Even worse for them, an American Soldier coffin draped with American Flag. I spit on the verminous leftist animal destroying all Childrens future in America then Globally under tyrannical Marxist rule.

What a good man!

I use Money Gram when sending money. The reciever has the option of directing it to their bank account, picking it up in cash, or picking it up in a gift card or check. Only costs me $5.00 to send money to someone. Never had any problems.

Oh...to be THAT close to "Weezy"........I'd have done a Biden in my pants!!!!
And June Lockhart...............I'd have just ran over to her and gave her a HUGE TEXAS HUG!!!!!
Such GREAT, WONDERFUL people!!!!

I only knew June Lockhart because I used to watch Leave It To Beaver with my mom when I was younger, but I still thought that was a cute skit lol

Forum List

Back